Ian Somerhalder contradicts some established psl rules

D

Deleted member 14562

Iron
And still manages to look exceptional. His es ratio is .43-.44, his midface ratio is technically subhuman at around .85, chin to philtrum ratio is not great either but I haven’t measured that. In spite of all of this, I have no qualms with considering him 7+ psl like the rest of you, he looks great. So why is this? Is this just an example of the power of the coloring pill? Why can he get away with things that would be suifuel for others?

And still manages to look exceptional. His es ratio is .43-.44, his midface ratio is technically subhuman at around .85, chin to philtrum ratio is not great either but I haven’t measured that. In spite of all of this, I have no qualms with considering him 7+ psl like the rest of you, he looks great. So why is this? Is this just an example of the power of the coloring pill? Why can he get away with things that would be suifuel for others?
He is haloed extremely hard by his eye area becaus of the color and dark triad eyebrows. If he didn’t had this eye area he would be maybe just average.
His hairline is shit as well and his jaw looks slightly uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
He just got a lot PSL features what looking relatively good on him. People who think that he is 7 PSL are still delusional.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Is his midface ratio really 0.85? I thought it was 0.88?

Anyone know his chin to philtrum?