Ian Somerhalder vs Atesh Salih

Who mogs

• Total voters
100 percent agree bro, but I was making that regarded greycel understand how status halo works and he still wouldn’t budge
Imagine calling someone retarded, meanwhile you misspell retarded. @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @muhammaddeen233 @PrestonYnot @astatine come laugh at this joke.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, muhammaddeen233, volcelfatcel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 14312 and volcelfatcel
Imagine calling someone retarded, meanwhile you misspell retarded. @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @muhammaddeen233 @PrestonYnot @astatine come laugh at this joke.
Oh yeah, laugh at the “auto correct”. You have lower IQ than a random aboriginal that’s why you tag people to laugh at someone’s “auto correct”:lul::lul::lul:

Bruh, you tell me, Salih or Somerhalder, pure aesthetics, who mogs?
somerhalder, i voted for somerhalder. Salih still looks good though.

His eye area even with NCT is more aesthetic because of ideal eyebrows really gives him a mysterious dark triad look

• +1
Reactions: muhammaddeen233 and Deleted member 14312
Chico mogs
He sure does, he mogs the uncanny surgerymaxxed normie to the next birth -
FA53AFF4 55B0 4F06 B9E4 71A50DD5C9EC

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and StrangerDanger
somerhalder, i voted for somerhalder. Salih still looks good though.

His eye area even with NCT is more aesthetic because of ideal eyebrows really gives him a mysterious dark triad look
Bruh, far set eyebrows aren’t an ideally masculine trait, Plus how can you just forego the fact that Salih pretty has god tier eyes which are best in the business?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
Btw, I’m going to make a Chico yubo megathread soon. He has beat Hexum, Pitt, Somerhalder, Cavill, Paul Walker, and tons of others. I have dozens of screenshot s.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Btw, I’m going to make a Chico yubo megathread soon. He has beat Hexum, Pitt, Somerhalder, Cavill, Paul Walker, and tons of others. I have dozens of screenshot s.
Hear that @volcelfatcel
That boy is a monster

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and volcelfatcel
Bruh, far set eyebrows aren’t an ideally masculine trait, Plus how can you just forego the fact that Salih pretty has god tier eyes which are best in the business?

Hear that @volcelfatcel
That boy is a monster
I haven’t done a Gandy vs Chico one yet though, and Gandy is the only other undefeated one so far…

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928
has he beat god himself prime gandy? @JustMewbrah
He would be pushing pictures of Gandy in an app flooded with pre-teen and teen girls, who would still choose Chico. For me, I’d go with Gandh

• +1
He would be pushing pictures of Gandy in an app flooded with pre-teen and teen girls, who would still choose Chico. For me, I’d go with Gandh
Gandhi mogs

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14312
that is true as well @JustMewbrah yubo is quite literally where chico appeals the most since its his demographic.

• +1
that is true as well @JustMewbrah yubo is quite literally where chico appeals the most since its his demographic.
But Gandy hasn’t been beat yet either

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 14312
What do you think?, does Salih mog in motion?
Chico in motion is top 10 ever. In pics around 7 PSL but motion at least 7.25 PSL

• +1
I don’t even like squintman stop barking bro. He does mog Atesh still tho:
View attachment 1208506
Get lost retarded greycel, Salih has intimidated you so much that now you would consider this guy “giga chad” too -
97CAAF12 B17E 4565 A1C3 FE20E7949C98

And show his actual frauded photos to prove your baseless point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Get lost retarded greycel, Salih has intimidated you so much that now you would consider this guy “giga chad” too -
View attachment 1208512
And show his actual frauded photos to prove your baseless point
U keep calling me Greycel lol, yet I have 1/3 as many posts as u yet more rep. Keep barking. I wasn’t even the guy that was defending Mafhud idiot, that was muhammed.

• JFL
U keep calling me Greycel lol, yet I have 1/3 as many posts as u yet more rep. Keep barking. I wasn’t even the guy that was defending Mafhud idiot, that was muhammed.
You are bluecel now

I

C’mon man prime Chico mogs the fuck out of Salih in motion. Not Gandy, but Salih for sure.
Keep crying for the giga chad, you make low IQ threads while your crush drools over him -

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and StrangerDanger
I am talking about mogging Somehalder, does Salih mob Somehalder in motion?
No Somerhalder mogs plus reminder that Salih is half turkroach, do you know how much of a failo that is
i agree but i hate @StrangerDanger
I despise you with all my heart @volcelfatcel

• +1
Keep crying for the giga chad, you make low IQ threads while your crush drools over him -

My crush drools over some no name little bitch in some car ad? Yeah right

• JFL
I love you both @StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel :love:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and StrangerDanger

Salih mogs Hritnik
I'll give you that

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Atesh looks better, he is one of a kind. Looking like a greek ideal, sculpture like. Mediterrenean look and the eye area is godly.

• Love it
No Somerhalder mogs plus reminder that Salih is half turkroach, do you know how much of a failo that is

I despise you with all my heart @volcelfatcel
Bruh, all that matters to girls are how doesn’t the guy look and how Ismaili personality is, and being a Turk is halo, otherwise this Turkish high tier normie wouldn’t be drooled over by girls -

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14312