Ian Somerhalder vs Chico

Who mogs?

• Ian

• Chico

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks for all of your bumps man.
Your welcome, now go make out with @Biiyo03 -
Kiss heart

Meeks mogs oubre facially, i just tihnk meeks fell off the scene but regardless he'll forever be the creator of the blackpill, he started all of this
I’d rather look like Kelly Oubre

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 14312 and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928
O'pry looks kinda aspie in pics, but him in motion is insane
That's cause he squints slightly, somebody has to remind him that he has a natural god gifted squint

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and volcelfatcel
Prime Gandy in motion might be unmoggable tbh:

He mogs o pry in prime tbh he simply has a better face , but o pry just mogs on basis of PSL autism due to squarer chin and taller lower third and less failo nose rofl .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
He mogs o pry in prime tbh he simply has a better face , but o pry just mogs on basis of PSL autism due to squarer chin and taller lower third and less failo nose rofl .
It’s debatable psl wise too tbh. I’d say Gandy is maybe 7.25-7.5 and O’Pry 7.5 or something like that.

• +1
Reactions: muhammaddeen233
It’s debatable psl wise too tbh. I’d say Gandy is maybe 7.25-7.5 and O’Pry 7.5 or something like that.
Yah o pry just edges him in psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Nah im being ded serious.

Chico’s face is weird. In pics he looks 5 psl. But in motion and on runways he looks 8 psl.

View attachment 1210395

View attachment 1210394
Literally everyone has bad pics
MV5BMTEyMjg2Nzc1OTheQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDQ1NjI1Mjg V1 1
Jeremy meeks 11

Chico is the only model I've seen from the PSL gods that actually looked the part irl

@Sviken u were right tho I was coping, when it comes to pulling girls under 22 or so Chico is top 3 of all time. Yubo is just brutal.
I don't think Somerhalder is even that attractive, regardless if it's against Chico or whoever. One of the many this forum overrates on the daily basis. Yes, he is conventionally attractive and not ugly but his face screams low trust. He has a bad, thinning hairline that is obviously visible no matter how he much he tries to hide it and his only saving grace is extreme eye color halo. He looks like a worse version of this guy:
Chace Crawford1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeke714 and Deleted member 14312
Gandy is salehmaxxing these days @DevNFS5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 14312
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, muhammaddeen233 and Deleted member 14312
View attachment 1210410View attachment 1210418

Chico is the only model I've seen from the PSL gods that actually looked the part irl

I don't think Somerhalder is even that attractive, regardless if it's against Chico or whoever. One of the many this forum overrates on the daily basis. Yes, he is conventionally attractive and not ugly but his face screams low trust. He has a bad, thinning hairline that is obviously visible no matter how he much he tries to hide it and his only saving grace is extreme eye color halo. He looks like a worse version of this guy:
View attachment 1210420

Chico looks bad in almost every picture. In pictures he looks like a boneless hapa. He only looks good in motion where you can actually notice his harmony.

• JFL
Look at Saleh in this interview man

5 seconds was enough to know his reality

He looks so weird and uncanny

• +1

View attachment 1210420

Hexum is still gigachad in the pic you posted. This is a worse pic of him:

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
  • JFL
@volcelfatcel post that somebody I used to know vid, that is the most brutal video I have ever seen ngl.

• JFL

View attachment 1210420

Literally every hot stacy I met on Tinder had Somerhalder in their vsco.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Chico looks bad in almost every picture. In pictures he looks like a boneless hapa. He only looks good in motion where you can actually notice his harmony.
Original1
40350791b6ccfcdb681df831bfe1489d1

what? If this guy looks bad in "every" picture", then it's fucking over.

Literally every hot stacy I met on Tinder had Somerhalder in their vsco.
he's a famous Hollywood actor who played the role of the badboy with a heart of gold. See Timothee Chalamet/Adam Driver. Obviously he is much better looking than them, but Somerhalder is overrated as shit.

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    327.5 KB · Views: 46
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
somerhalder 7 to 7,5psl face

chico 6 to 6,5psl , around hemsworth level

• +1
Bump for tiebreaker

Smotherhalder mogs for pictures and Cheeko mogs in motion

I think Chico would do better with 23 and under, but Ian has much wider appeal. They both are gigs slayers tho.
My little sister had a crush on Ian Somerhalder when she was 16. Back then, she used to be a big fan of The Vampire Diaries, but she quickly grew out of it.

Ian aged far better. Would give it to Chico but this is a classic case why dimorphic looking faces mog in the longer run. Chico was a prettyboy who relied off his hair and collagen. Once that went to shit, so did his looks. Ian is still good looking and around 40 if I'm not mistaken. Chico is 5.75" taller but he's not a 'chad' any longer while Ian still is. Ian is no Manlet at 5'9"+ either. If Ian was 5'8" or less, I'd call it for Chico but I'm going to have to give my vote to Ian here. Can understand if people would pick prime Chico though.

• +1
can’t believe chico lost

it’s over

Joke of a result