damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

:feelsokman:
This is what MTN looks like
3251565 247AA451 173E 439C B5FC 985D737A8306

• JFL
Reactions: camlokodri and Artemis
8 TRM vs 6 TRM

6.4 PSL vs 4.8 PSL

Galaxy difference of looks handsome wise. Austin Dunham is 6 TRM in his best motion unfrauded photos and videos.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Artemis and camlokodri
if you dont get ioi's then its over
i get some girls but i live in west so hyper gamy is crazy but no im not chadlite am actual chadlite is like top 1 percent of people just cos I have some bone doesnt mean im chadlite you need pretty much most things in order to be chadlite

• +1
Reactions: c0pemaxxer
8 TRM vs 6 TRM

6.4 PSL vs 4.8 PSL

Galaxy difference of looks handsome wise. Austin Dunham is 6 TRM in his best motion unfrauded photos and videos.
what the fuck is trm

As I said to you in PMs multiple times, this is minimal looks to be able to leave the basement

I don't meet this looks level and it's pointless to go outside

3013178_Leo69.jpg

Looks like I made the cut to go outside! Lets go!

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and c0pemaxxer
Ian because white. As a matter of fact, due to skin color, it is not even a competition.

BUT if we discard the race, then well... hard to say... IMO Ian looks better. Dunham though has a better body halo. Both are around 178cm though, so no height-mog here, which could decide the winner.

Austin Dunham IS PSL GOD, but i'd give the victory to Ian Sommerhalder with slight edge if no race considered. If race is considered, then Ian with a HUGE MOG.
Ian looks far more striking, not even a competition IMO. Austin is still really good looking though, just not close to Ian's looks

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
WTf even is this thread. Why is this a mog battle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Ian because white. As a matter of fact, due to skin color, it is not even a competition.

BUT if we discard the race, then well... hard to say... IMO Ian looks better. Dunham though has a better body halo. Both are around 178cm though, so no height-mog here, which could decide the winner.

Austin Dunham IS PSL GOD, but i'd give the victory to Ian Sommerhalder with slight edge if no race considered. If race is considered, then Ian with a HUGE MOG.
but the two in front of 10 stacies and 8/10 pick austin. he’s appeal-maxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Artemis and Deleted member 24444
but the two in front of 10 stacies and 8/10 pick austin. he’s appeal-maxed
Why do you think so
I feel like ian is somewhat plan than let's say Vinnie hacker but idk in this mog battle

god damn everyone here but @Artemis is batshit insane
you guys wont be able to get any woman , even if you're Chad make no mistake
you're too far on the spectrum

also nice one about "only aryans count", meanwhile you're indian or asian and a manlet
Ray Liotta Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: Artemis