@Iasacrko vs @skinnytwink

Who mogs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
a lot of stuff in life happens without your consent as taught by my step dad from an early age
Don't say this irl ever

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Don't say this irl ever

haha if u think this is bad then u'd be horrified to hang out with me irl

I'm kind of fucked in the head tbh.. but so are most of my friends so it's ok

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad
haha if u think this is bad then u'd be horrified to hang out with me irl

I'm kind of fucked in the head tbh.. but so are most of my friends so it's ok
I mean it's ok to joke like this with the boys I guess, but not foids

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Allandro
I mean it's ok to joke like this with the boys I guess, but not foids
meh

I met one girl who had the same humor as me

They do exist

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Allandro and Deleted member 22623
BTW Y'ALL GIVE ME ADVICE ON HOW I CAN BECOME CHADLITE WITH SURGERIES AND SUCH

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeek, Allandro and MoggerChad
How that skinny fag mogs ultimate copium

yall are closer in rating than I thought, prolly would get similar amount and quality of hoes irl, but he has nt pics and you don't, no nt = no hoes
Laraskca is extremely non nt

yall are closer in rating than I thought, prolly would get similar amount and quality of hoes irl, but he has nt pics and you don't, no nt = no hoes
what is my rating

This should be enough for you @skinnytwink . Will you finally stop getting bullied into thinking you're LTN?

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
This should be enough for you @skinnytwink . Will you finally stop getting bullied into thinking you're LTN?
maybe. but i don't really care about winning an incel mog battle with people from foreign favelas. either way i need to ascend so i can serve cunt as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: zeek
maybe. but i don't really care about winning an incel mog battle with people from foreign favelas. either way i need to ascend so i can serve cunt as fuck
Keep coping gay looking manlet

@skinnytwink ugly ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
don't play i could drag you here if i wanted to i got over twice the votes almost 3x
Because all the fags here want a chance with ur gay ass so they want to make u happy, but also my pics are really bad real bad on op that’s not how I usually look irl, the pics @Yuno_howitez used were good

don't play i could drag you here if i wanted to i got over twice the votes almost 3x
now that I’m thinking I think my theory is true members want to fuck u
look at this thread battle against an actual chadlite not a Little gay kid with weird lips
2E99BBFD A49F 44BB B621 0B0453469C09
C3B4EEDF 7B28 4B59 B004 3969485381E9

u do not mog this guy and I’m only 1 point off from him so my only explanation is that members here want u to sleep with them since everyone here is secr a fag

Because all the fags here want a chance with ur gay ass so they want to make u happy, but also my pics are really bad real bad on op that’s not how I usually look irl, the pics @Yuno_howitez used were good
everyone on here hates gays that's cope!
now that I’m thinking I think my theory is true members want to fuck u
look at this thread battle against an actual chadlite not a Little gay kid with weird lips
View attachment 2029602View attachment 2029603
u do not mog this guy and I’m only 1 point off from him so my only explanation is that members here want u to sleep with them since everyone here is secr a fag
if ur 1 point off from him i'm less

why being mean 💔

anyways tell me how to ascend
If ur actually gay keep doing what ur doing, but if ur straight Dont try to look like that guy u showed me for, make ur lips normal gymmax and get a tan, facially ur boneless bit deascent

everyone on here hates gays that's cope!

if ur 1 point off from him i'm less
Point is op really fed me up here if I’m literally toe to toe with a chadlite

Cant coz you prolly dont have the money. Its insane how expensive they are
well you wagecucked 5 years and you're probs greycel now so i can just work like that too

Point is op really fed me up here if I’m literally toe to toe with a chadlite
toe to toe is a stretch the voters are coping if they are not voting akuma

toe to toe is a stretch the voters are coping if they are not voting akuma
Idk I also think so u can see I also voted for him, but I also have a lot of haters here and if i am not far off with him how can I lose so bad to some fagcel, i honestly Belege users here simp for u, they always treat u different @tomsmith is mean to everyone but to u hes nice so are other users

@skinnytwink looks extremely gay

• +1
Idk I also think so u can see I also voted for him, but I also have a lot of haters here and if i am not far off with him how can I lose so bad to some fagcel, i honestly Belege users here simp for u, they always treat u different @tomsmith is mean to everyone but to u hes nice so are other users
tomsmith is just a realist he's not nice he just gives good legit opinions and advice

@skinnytwink looks extremely gay
that’s why users here simp for him, he also is gay irl most people just want a chance to buttfuck him so they suck his balls all day

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
that’s why users here simp for him, he also is gay irl most people just want a chance to buttfuck him so they suck his balls all day
Makes sense

Your facial robustity mogs that frail subhuman to death

• +1
well you wagecucked 5 years and you're probs greycel now so i can just work like that too
I mean jaw surgery costs like 20K minimum. You see what I'm driving at

Makes sense

Your facial robustity mogs that frail subhuman to death
The pics he chose of me are shit tho that’s why this thread is brutal, there’s 4 other mog battles with me in them with deascent pics these are me depressed and showered op is biased

i already have half and i've only worked full time since late august

bimax gives "bones"
by moving the jaw forward hello..
Why do u wanna waste 15k on surgeries if ur gay, ur already chad in the gay world with ur fag face why get all these sirgeRies to attract starved dogs that are men

• +1
Why do u wanna waste 15k on surgeries if ur gay, ur already chad in the gay world with ur fag face why get all these sirgeRies to attract starved dogs that are men
i want to objectively be a mogger not just "muh gay standards". i want to mog so hard that homophobic taco eaters like yourself will not be able to handle the mog and will feel so overcome with embarrassment that they feel suicidal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
If you can't be a high status gay as an HTN fem looking twink... Then your problem is just mental. Legit.

If you can't be a high status gay as an HTN fem looking twink... Then your problem is just mental. Legit.
yet you are a chad model and on an incel site, let me live and try to ascend!

E6A2FAD2 2C13 41C4 A832 E5ADBE77DD59
if i don't looksmatch her before 22 i'm done

i want to objectively be a mogger not just "muh gay standards". i want to mog so hard that homophobic taco eaters like yourself will not be able to handle the mog and will feel so overcome with embarrassment that they feel suicidal
I'm not homophobic I have gay friends and you'll never reach that level ur too boneless to mog, ur that kind of guys who's max Level is htn due to bone and getting 20 surgeries will make u look like a gay James sapphire

top one wins not even a contest

I'm not homophobic I have gay friends and you'll never reach that level ur too boneless to mog, ur that kind of guys who's max Level is htn due to bone and getting 20 surgeries will make u look like a gay James sapphire
that's what you think. trust i'll be chadlite one day before the age of 22. either way i will mog you cacasackro

Larasack dm'ing
Already mog him

Imagine getting mogged by a gay dude
u dont even show ur face, idk why u hate me so much out of nowhere

Damn, mogged 2:1

idk i mog both fr fr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339