Iasarcko incites people to commit suicide

D

Deleted member 20652

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2022
Posts
10,919
Reputation
12,672
this is obviously very bad , and even illegal

Imagine wanting another human to kill themselves, wow , what a heartless bastard

//Nick Wilde 🦊
 
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22888, Deleted member 19174, Deleted member 23558 and 6 others
ban him forever
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
ban him forever

yeah bro

imagine if some user here commits suicide because of what he is doing

that would be sad bro

//Nick Wilde 🦊
 
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, MoggerChad and Dr. Bludy
Should be banned
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
yeah bro

imagine if some user here commits suicide because of what he is doing

that would be sad bro

//Nick Wilde 🦊
You are nice soul
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suimaxxer and Deleted member 22829
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
What happened
Every girl gets bored of you no matter how much she's attracted to u initially this happened to me far too many times and i commit my fullest into these, just to get left for her being bored. It's over now I'm just gonna fuck and dump I always wanted a relationship never wanted to be a fuckboy but ig there's no choice
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: overtier1011, Deleted member 23558, Suimaxxer and 1 other person
Every girl gets bored of you no matter how much she's attracted to u initially this happened to me far too many times and i commit my fullest into these, just to get left for her being bored. It's over now I'm just gonna fuck and dump I always wanted a relationship never wanted to be a fuckboy but ig there's no choice
It’s your half nigger and half cumskin brain not being NT and some chemical reaction going on
 
It’s your half nigger and half cumskin brain not being NT and some chemical reaction going on
No it's women they say they like the personality but they always get sick it's OVER
Polish 20230123 133947451

I've never looked so good and muscular yet it's still over
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Suimaxxer
No it's women they say they like the personality but they always get sick it's OVER
View attachment 2051230
I've never looked so good and muscular yet it's still over
Why tf do you take these retard tier pics you look good even when you're 200 kilos
 
  • +1
Reactions: jojoyou
No it's women they say they like the personality but they always get sick it's OVER
View attachment 2051230
I've never looked so good and muscular yet it's still over
Literally every pic I have seen of yours gives off non NT vibes. i haven’t seen one pic of you being non NT along with your height claiming pic where do you some weird arm raising shit. Go out and touch grass
 
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
Literally every pic I have seen of yours gives off non NT vibes. i haven’t seen one pic of you being non NT along with your height claiming pic where do you some weird arm raising shit. Go out and touch grass
He's an idiot larper
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen
I suggest that the mods permaban his account
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
He's an idiot larper
Fuck u man im not lying about anything I've proven it all I'm lean now i can't take the suffering anymore a girl just left me again
Polish 20230123 191306620
 

Similar threads

slaviccartfiend
Replies
35
Views
215
iblamexyz
iblamexyz
lowtiersubhuman
Replies
11
Views
107
jnxy
jnxy
rya222
Replies
71
Views
238
bloodsucker17
bloodsucker17
Bitchwhipper2
Replies
0
Views
40
Bitchwhipper2
Bitchwhipper2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top