IB Competition

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
So I was going through peoples accounts on LinkedIn I was checking what niggas who did investment banking as internship got in their A levels, GCSEs and what unis they went too

A few things I noticed

Quite a lot of them were Ethnic a few African Majority of the Africans are Nigerian and Somali I thought they were all diversity hires
Unit I checked their background
:pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown:

NIGGA HOW TF AM I SUPPOSED TO COMPETE WITH THIS
AEDAD235 6886 4930 9A57 2581A635E7BE
Not only is he probably a tall gymmaxed Tyrone but this nigga got good grades too
D348934C 83CF 4ABE 800A C5BF544657E4
There's no fucking way I will land an internship in IB if I'm competing against niggas like him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Mouthbreath, Corleone and 2 others
shit thread.

take the islampill instead

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and bogii
Dont sweat too much about it looks dont really matter in those fields (at high level). Just focus on your grades and what youre actually learning, work hard and you'll be gucci bro:feelsokman: Most dont even look like that anyways it's rare

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6128
I just see a negro slave

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, racoon4 and Deleted member 6128
I can't imagine actually trying in any international field.

Medicine and law seem to be the only ones where you won't get international competitors.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 6128 and Patient A
IB is the most competitive job ever. You need to go to a target school,+3.5gpa,networkmax. And it doesn't end there you will be a slave for years because of how smart and competitive your counterparts are.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sigmamale and bogii
IB is the most competitive job ever. You need to go to a target school,+3.5gpa,networkmax. And it doesn't end there you will be a slave for years because of how smart and competitive your counterparts are.
Anyone who stays in IB for more than 6 years is a retard youre supposed to leave and go work in a HedgeFund or Private Equity firm where working hours are less brutal and pay is higher

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Anyone who stays in IB for more than 6 years is a retard youre supposed to leave and go work in a HedgeFund or Private Equity firm where working hours are less brutal and pay is higher
Yeah you're right. However, working 80-100 hours for years is not easy.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6128