I'm in EU, NOT USA btw

I am considering taking

Maths Higher Level

Biology Higher Level

Chemistry Higher Level

English Standard Level

French SL

Business SL

Is this path worth it? Obviously med/dental school is my plan A but its very difficult to get admitted.

Last edited:
@Collagen or rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
GORON FAGGOT BLACK

GO KILL YOURSELF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and PubertyMaxxer
It depends on the university you're trying to get into. Most of the people I knew who completed IB either went to Ivy League or got a free ride at a local university. AP tests are more valuable if you're trying to save time in university though, because you can skip introductory courses with a good enough score.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
@Collagen or rope
If you can get a 40+ on IB I don't see how you can't get 1500+ on the SAT, which then sets you up for some decent unis in the US.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14160 and PubertyMaxxer
If you can get a 40+ on IB I don't see how you can't get 1500+ on the SAT, which then sets you up for some decent unis in the US.
I just want to get into any med/dental school, i dont care much about rank

I would do that after looksmax so I can slay the classmates

• +1
It depends on the university you're trying to get into. Most of the people I knew who completed IB either went to Ivy League or got a free ride at a local university. AP tests are more valuable if you're trying to save time in university though, because you can skip introductory courses with a good enough score.
Just tryna go to ANY med/dental school in order to become a plastic craniomaxillofacial surgeon

Just tryna go to ANY med/dental school in order to become a plastic craniomaxillofacial surgeon
You probably don't need to take IB then. I didn't read that you're in EU, so AP tests don't apply. IDK how university works in the Netherlands.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
International Baccalaureate

Its a international standardised highschool diploma
Interesting I’m considering going to school in America

But I don’t know where to start

• +1
i took it and its def not worth it. you can get into college without that shit its actually useless.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 14160
i took it and its def not worth it. you can get into college without that shit its actually useless.
I took it too and switched to partial. The amount of useless shit you have to do is absurd

• +1
International Baccalaureate

Its a international standardised highschool diploma
ded srs thought you were talking about investment banking when i read the title

• JFL
did you even read the first line
he is in EU

Med school is for poor people

The real elite is in economics, politics and law

Greetings from LSE

• +1
Just watch youtube you will learn faster than high school education.

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

fuck ib, fuck cas, fuck ee, fuck the exams

• +1
Reactions: casety
HL math is probably the easiest HL besides English. I heard HL bio is very annoying though since it’s strictly memorization and no problem solving. You’re probably going to have to memorize a bunch of bs for bio and chem.