@IBlameMe Is Jordan Barrett

D

Deleted member 16110

literally the only thing he posts about is jordan barrett

when you search jordan barrett it is all him

IMG 6275

he jerked off to himself in the mirror so it would make sense that he only talks about himself (narcy)

IMG 6183

barrett even gave us a warning that he was coming to us after being on lookism think of it in a similar fashion to how christ is going to rise again

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: arabcelxxx, soover4me, cxmplaint and 27 others
@iblameme thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: currylightskin, |Daddy_Zygos|, datboijj and 1 other person
Cock sucker faggots like him shouldnt be allowed here

• JFL
Reactions: cxmplaint
I fuckin exposed him . Salty faggot got mad 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙. Barett if you see this nigga idc if you're a psl god or not I'll fuck your mom🤙🤙🤙

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cxmplaint, ItsOver.com, mug and 9 others
I fuckin exposed him . Salty faggot got mad 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙. Barett if you see this nigga idc oif you're a psl god or not I'll fuck your mom🤙🤙🤙
What he gonna do now 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, mogger797, datboijj and 1 other person
i mog you with my lips barret

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: soover4me, 147, 6ft1GER and 8 others
atleast he isn’t an npc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
doubt he has the time to rot with us retards

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: cxmplaint, Revenge123, ItsOver.com and 2 others
Barrettcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sjsjjdjdjdjdjdjdjwj, soover4me, cxmplaint and 40 others
This basically confirms its him. He is known to be visiting and lurking incel infested sites, he is extremely narcissistic so much that he often jerks his faggy cock to his own image both in photos, mirrors and even windows with good reflection so its no wonder he constantly makes threads about himself, he is aspie as fuck (as proved in interviews you can find on youtube) and incel sites such as lookism are his natural habitat where he feels at home.
We can conclude this mirror-jerking self obsessed low IQ faggot who cant stop cumming on his neighbour's highly reflective windows is posting on this site (he has a lot of free time as a rich useless model) as anonymous user, usually after he is done with self jerking in a cum-resistant coated mirror.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sjsjjdjdjdjdjdjdjwj, ColeMoney, cautier hasslich and 15 others
This basically confirms its him. He is known to be visiting and lurking incel infested sites, he is extremely narcissistic so much that he often jerks his faggy cock to his own image both in photos, mirrors and even windows with good reflection so its no wonder he constantly makes threads about himself, he is aspie as fuck (as proved in interviews you can find on youtube) and incel sites such as lookism are his natural habitat where he feels at home.
We can conclude this mirror-jerking self obsessed low IQ faggot who cant stop cumming on his neighbour's highly reflective windows is posting on this site (he has a lot of free time as a rich useless model) as anonymous user, usually after he is done with self jerking in a cum-resistant coated mirror.
bro you made me laugh in class and now ppl are staring at me fuck u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, rooman, Hentaiwatcher69 and 7 others
Why I can't tag him?

Also he desiabled his private conversation/chat features... I highly suspect it's him.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 14392, mug and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 17829
I hope he has re-evaluated his bisexuality after reading the thread I made about him and his risk of monkeypox

• +1
Reactions: 147
Even male models aren’t safe from extreme bullying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cautier hasslich, LooksThinker, j05 and 5 others
@iblameme please acknowledge me God!

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003