Ice age baby

Don't have any pictures of your normal front other than that one

plus rofl i'm not 20 or in my 20s even

you are much more biologically mature than i am, stop the cope lol

also isn't it ironic that the picture you use on the right is an edited version of me after i had just turned 14? Lmao.
Its an unedited picture of you, you posted it yourself jfl.
omg this whole thread is you brutally coping with being a utter subhuman, just give up already lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
bro i can't play videos how many times i gotta say it

get your subhumanity outta my face
Its not for your subhuman ass, its to entertain whoever is gonna read this thread lul.

• +1
bout time we had some drama, its been like a whole day

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Deleted member 5746
Its not for your subhuman ass, its to entertain whoever is gonna read this thread lul.
well i don't know what the context of that entertainment is but interesting then i guess. but i sure don't care

anyways

once again

you aren't even remotely entitled to call anyone a subhuman. i've been having to send this video to you so many times my computer made it a bookmark on its own

bout time we had some drama, its been like a whole day
deadass this forum dead as fuck

but honestly i don't care about any of this ''drama'', this estrogenic creature just keeps barking at me for some reason if he shut the fuck up and admitted i mog him to lenin's mausoleum and back i'd be done with this lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
well i don't know what the context of that entertainment is but interesting then i guess. but i sure don't care

anyways

once again
View attachment 981341
you aren't even remotely entitled to call anyone a subhuman. i've been having to send this video to you so many times my computer made it a bookmark on its own
Copecel

im entitled to call you a subhuman

deadass this forum dead as fuck

but honestly i don't care about any of this ''drama'', this estrogenic creature just keeps barking at me for some reason if he shut the fuck up and admitted i mog him to lenin's mausoleum and back i'd be done with this lmao
This is the man behind the monitor writing this essay for me:
Copecel

my chin?

my chin is fine lol
View attachment 981328

wider than his even
View attachment 981330View attachment 981331

skin is extremely minimal

the only thing i can kinda agree with is masculinity since i'm still in early puberty phase but i already have a lower voice than him so yikes
ok bro keep coping with these pics lmao at that frauded angle
i could go into exactly why hes higher psl but tbh i dont want u to go ER for the sake of the other subhumans and stacies in your 8th grade class

This is the man behind the monitor writing this essay for me:
View attachment 981348
shit i write is like 4 lines at most is the bar for education set that low in russia

anyways like i said, keep cherrypicking pictures and even editing them rofl

why? because i have a bad picture (and one you even had to edit at that) when i just turned 14? while you're an ugly motherfucker still at 18 or above? give me a break
I didnt edit shit, u posted that pic yourself.
Call me back when you aren't a bully victim truecel ice baby no chin

shit i write is like 4 lines at most is the bar for education set that low in russia

anyways like i said, keep cherrypicking pictures and even editing them rofl
nothing edited, you posted it yourself boyo

nothing edited, you posted it yourself boyo
mmhm yes i just so happened to have been inside of a phone screenshot simulating an incoming call from ''cope department'' with my face as a just turned 14-year old. absolutely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
mmhm yes i just so happened to have been inside of a phone screenshot simulating an incoming call from ''cope department'' with my face as a just turned 14-year old. absolutely
Of course, why wouldnt you

ok bro keep coping with these pics lmao at that frauded angle
i could go into exactly why hes higher psl but tbh i dont want u to go ER for the sake of the other subhumans and stacies in your 8th grade class
i can go into frankfurt plane if you like

as you can see, chin is fine. nothing worth nothing

and please, do go into detail. i want to be able to have a laugh at the drivel you come up with. you're more of an ER-tempted 8th grader than i am, even if i wished to do something like that, there's one fallacy in this and that's that i haven't gone to school in a long time, so it is not even possible.

Go ahead bluecel

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Of course, why wouldnt you
Perhaps because i didn't even know about the PSL meaning of ''Cope'' as a 14-year old and thus had no reason to be a representative of the ''Cope Department'' or whatever you made up

View attachment 981363

and please, do go into detail. i want to be able to have a laugh at the drivel you come up with. you're more of an ER-tempted 8th grader than i am, even if i wished to do something like that, there's one fallacy in this and that's that i haven't gone to school in a long time, so it is not even possible.

Go ahead bluecel
JFL at jutting your chin. I see ur lower lip overlapping ur top lip you arent slick buddy.
Also in a side profile pic you're supposed to post ur whole head, for all we know u might have a tumor shaped like a cock on the back of your skull

• +1
I didnt edit shit, u posted that pic yourself.
Call me back when you aren't a bully victim truecel ice baby no chin
bro you literally look like this shut the fuck up

JFL at jutting your chin. I see ur lower lip overlapping ur top lip you arent slick buddy.
Also in a side profile pic you're supposed to post ur whole head, for all we know u might have a tumor shaped like a cock on the back of your skull
fine i'll post an older pic

was even buzzed so you can see my exact head shape

also ''jutting'' bruhhhhhhhh

View attachment 981363

Go ahead bluecel
'frankfurt plane' jfl if u think i know what that is
just accept u got mogged

'frankfurt plane' jfl if u think i know what that is
just accept u got mogged
BRO YOU WANT TO MAKE CLAIMS ABOUT LOOKS YET DON'T EVEN KNOW BASIC TERMINOLOGY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I KNOW ENOUGH

Get outta here greycel

BRO YOU WANT TO MAKE CLAIMS ABOUT LOOKS YET DON'T EVEN KNOW BASIC TERMINOLOGY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I KNOW ENOUGH

Get outta here greycel
all i need to see is your acne covered microscopic chin and subhuman twink bust to know he mogs u brutally
u havent even said ur height and judging by your abominación pheno higga could pin u down and throatfuck your brains out to burma and back any day of the week
how have u not gone to school 'for a long time' but are in 'early puberty', youre an adult bro puberty is done for you just ldar or rope at this point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
all i need to see is your acne covered microscopic chin and subhuman twink bust to know he mogs u brutally
u havent even said ur height and judging by your abominación pheno higga could pin u down and throatfuck your brains out to burma and back any day of the week
how have u not gone to school 'for a long time' but are in 'early puberty', youre an adult bro puberty is done for you just ldar or rope at this point
bust? what the fuck do you even mean by that i only know that relative to women as in breasts

anyways if you've seen his side profile not only is it not even that good his chin isn't anything special if mine is microscopic so is his so

also how is my pheno ''abomination''?

listen. everything about this fucker is subhuman. i'm done with this discussion. i'm gonna go on the notion that you're doing a prank you haven't let me in on because facially i mog literally everything of this guy, seriously, not a single feature. not a single fucking one

• JFL
bust? what the fuck do you even mean by that i only know that relative to women as in breasts

anyways if you've seen his side profile not only is it not even that good his chin isn't anything special if mine is microscopic so is his so

also how is my pheno ''abomination''?

listen. everything about this fucker is subhuman. i'm done with this discussion. i'm gonna go on the notion that you're doing a prank you haven't let me in on because facially i mog literally everything of this guy, seriously, not a single feature. not a single fucking one
Delusional

hes 5'7" and 90lbs btw lol

• Woah
@SendMePicsToRate