Ice hooding is cope and everyone who believes that shit is Low IQ

dark.max

dark.max

See you in Disneyland.
Again I’m here to address the stupid ideas of low IQ’s.

I’ve heard so many questions like “is ice hooding cope?”,if your IQ isn’t around 70 then you should understand that the misconception of putting ice on the hood of the eye area won’t produce fat and It’ll definitely NOT get you less upper eyelid visibility.

This thread is for the new one’s and also for the retards who actually do and believe in this shit.
“The cold temperature will cause fat to produce in the area”-:feelsuhh:
No you retarded fuck,you’re putting a ice cube for 2 minutes on that area,it won’t do anything because has any of these fucks heard that there are treatments to skim down abdominal fat by using freezing temperatures called cryolipolysis?

IMG 1008

In theory,If you manage to freeze the fat cells on the brow ridge then it’ll reduce hooding.

If you have lots of upper eyelid exposure,then that retarded Ice hooding won’t help,you must get surgery.

So much fucking cope out there “Ice hooding” “…pulling” etc.
And it’s mostly fucks who don’t know shit that spread this cope.
Stop coping with methods that have no proof of working,low IQ’s:lul:

Tags: @chudlite @imthesupremecel @YugoDutch

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel, chudlite, Bdot and 1 other person
Water thread, you tryna get reps with this shit water thread?

• +1
Reactions: Demal and N1666
softmaxxing is cope nigga. get chad or die on the surgery table

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Water thread, you tryna get reps with this shit water thread?
Nah I keep seeing these retards asking if ice hooding is cope

it does work but it’s temporary I think. You can ice your hood and it’ll reduce UEE cuz it’s trying to protect your upper eyelid against the cold.

Obviously long term I’m not sure but it’s worth doing it, costs nothing

I’ve heard so many questions like “is ice hooding cope?”,if your IQ isn’t around 70 then you should understand that the misconception of putting ice on the hood of the eye area won’t produce fat and It’ll definitely NOT get you less upper eyelid visibility.

This thread is for the new one’s and also for the retards who actually do and believe in this shit.
No you retarded fuck,you’re putting a ice cube for 2 minutes on that area,it won’t do anything because has any of these fucks heard that there are treatments to skim down abdominal fat by using freezing temperatures called cryolipolysis?

View attachment 3147561

In theory,If you manage to freeze the fat cells on the brow ridge then it’ll reduce hooding.

If you have lots of upper eyelid exposure,then that retarded Ice hooding won’t help,you must get surgery.

But wait is ice hooding cope 🤔

View attachment 3147561

It will replace the white fat cells with more brown fat cells, they are temporary tho so youre probably gonna fuck your hooding even more:feelsuhh:

it does work but it’s temporary I think. You can ice your hood and it’ll reduce UEE cuz it’s trying to protect your upper eyelid against the cold.

Obviously long term I’m not sure but it’s worth doing it, costs nothing
Yea builds brown fat cells, might lower white fat cells tho making them worse long term

• +1
Reactions: dark.max

View attachment 3147561

this is common knowledge to everyone but greys

• +1
My honest reaction after doing icehooding for 6 months
IMG 20240904 184640

IMG 20240904 184443

You serious tho?
Yes, but i also exercised the muscles around the eye permasquinting the ice pack adds some temporary fat. I also did eyelid pulling to get rid of the ptosis

IMG 20221215 1704372

IMG 20240904 185417

altough sounds like it’d obviousl many copers need to hear this

• +1