ICE Network: PROMOTION

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
I’ve been promoted to a Polar Consultant because I have now accumulated over 40k Ice Coins.

Each Ice Coin is currently worth 3 NGN.

So I am officially in six figures boyos as I have 120K Nigerian Naira…

In case you’re wondering what that is in USD… Almost $160.

But thret not my fellow snowmen miners, because we are not concerned with the current price…
Because, if you’re anything like me, you staked 100% for Five years. Because I believe the project will succeed and grow in price. So not only do I gain more tokens for the stake, but as time goes on each coin *hopefully* increases in price.

Keep mining boyos, they could be a solid $0.75 to $1 a coin in 5 years. You make 5 an hour every single day of your lives if you’re always mining. 6 or even 7 if you catch the bonuses. And if you max stake 2.5x that. Can you imagine cashing out $18 an hour 24/7 for a solid 6 months in 5 years? Let’s not miss out boyos.

Referral code: zysupra

Last edited:
How you been man?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
I’ve been promoted to a Polar Consultant because I have now accumulated over 40k Ice Coins.

Each Ice Coin is currently worth 3 NGN.

So I am officially in six figures boyos as I have 120K Nigerian Naira…

In case you’re wondering what that is in USD… Almost $160.

But thret not my fellow snowmen miners, because we are not concerned with the current price…
Because, if you’re anything like me, you staked 100% for Five years. Because I believe the project will succeed and grow in price. So not only do I gain more tokens for the stake, but as time goes on each coin *hopefully* increases in price.

Keep mining boyos, they could be a solid $0.75 to $1 a coin in 5 years. You make 5 an hour every single day of your lives if you’re always mining. 6 or even 7 if you catch the bonuses. And if you max stake 2.5x that. Can you imagine cashing out $18 an hour 24/7 for a solid 6 months in 5 years? Let’s not miss out boyos.

Referral code: zysupra
How much $ have u made total

How much $ have u made total
Read the thread dude. $160 as of rn, as of today.

But this is crypto, I make the mula when the project goes viral and the halving commences numerous times and price increases.

its getting rugpulled

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
its getting rugpulled
Why you gotta be so negative? The people with the most coins are those who staked the longest. You can’t rug pull under a long stake. By the time the stake expires the crypto will have gained enough funds through investors, utilities fees, and transaction fees to survive any stake expiration dumpers.

So how do I rugpull people? Do I hire Indians to shill some coin?
make a website with a convincing roadmap and whitepaper and then hype it up on social media. Hold a significant portion of the coin and then dump it so that the price goes down to 0 and everyone else gets fucked.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, DharkDC and Deleted member 11126
make a website with a convincing roadmap and whitepaper and then hype it up on social media. Hold a significant portion of the coin and then dump it so that the price goes down to 0 and everyone else gets fucked.
I will make a mogger coin. Will you buy mog?

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 11126
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
  • So Sad
So how do I rugpull people? Do I hire Indians to shill some coin?
You have to be very rich.

You buy many coins of a crypto to bump price like 10%, incite hype, have other investors invest to bump price another 10%, then you bump price 15% and have the other investors invest until it grows to 15% and then dump everything and withdraw like 35% of the 50% gain, making everyone lose on average 50% and you gain 15%.

It’s bad practice, if you pump, you don’t want to dump, you need to withdraw in small sums over time so the crypto doesn’t experience sales pressure and recovers long term l.

because you ignored me when I asked how your life was in another thread like a week ago :rage:
I’m doing good I’m tryna careermax and cryptomaxx.

• Love it