Icehooding safe?

C

cvunit

Iron
Is rubbing ice around the eyes even safe? I'm not denying results, just is it safe. Anything you look up on Google says not to rub ice on or around eyes. I don't want damage or to go blind lol

• +1
Reactions: thecel
It's safe.

• +1
Reactions: cvunit
It will work but only on 1 eye, the body steals the fat from one side and puts it on the other. You will get one really hooded eye but overtime, the other eye will lose all it’s fat and fall out. As thanos once said
B9B9B4D5 32F5 433F A072 CC91889A1FA4

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28792, Deleted member 23554, squirrelcel and 15 others
@RealSurgerymax

• +1
It will work but only on 1 eye, the body steals the fat from one side and puts it on the other. You will get one really hooded eye but overtime, the other eye will lose all it’s fat and fall out. As thanos once said
View attachment 995521
Thank for making the time to make that meme, but I would like serious replies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
Thank for making the time to make that meme, but I would like serious replies
My bad didn’t see serious title.

There have been several hundred million people living in cold climates throughout the entire human history and their eyes are/were perfectly healthy. Add on the several thousand serious wim hof followers exposing their body’s(including face and eyes) to extremely cold temperatures and they also are fine.

I haven’t heard a single story from this kind of cold exposure damaging the eyes in any way. Also I’m pretty sure they go into detail about this on the ice hooding megathread.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 189, cvunit, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
My bad didn’t see serious title.

There have been several hundred million people living in cold climates throughout the entire human history and their eyes are/were perfectly healthy. Add on the several thousand serious wim hof followers exposing their body’s(including face and eyes) to extremely cold temperatures and they also are fine.

I haven’t heard a single story from this kind of cold exposure damaging the eyes in any way. Also I’m pretty sure they go into detail about this on the ice hooding megathread.
All good. And I understand that and it's reassuring, I'm just really cautious lol as I don't want to mess up my eye area(it's not amazing as is) but if I can improve it with a little hooding I'm all for it. Thanks though, also is that you in your avatar?

All good. And I understand that and it's reassuring, I'm just really cautious lol as I don't want to mess up my eye area(it's not amazing as is) but if I can improve it with a little hooding I'm all for it. Thanks though, also is that you in your avatar?
Yes it’s me. Do you want to feel very reassured how safe it is? My eyes have been through so many ice cubes to the point I could feel my entire eye burn and I’m completely fine. Also, I literally put a massage gun full force to my upper eye sockets to increase swelling for hooding gains and nothing bad happens, or at least yet... :forcedsmile:

• +1
Yes it’s me. Do you want to feel very reassured how safe it is? My eyes have been through so many ice cubes to the point I could feel my entire eye burn and I’m completely fine. Also, I literally put a massage gun full force to my upper eye sockets to increase swelling for hooding gains and nothing bad happens, or at least yet... :forcedsmile:
That is very reassuring, thank you. Have you seen results? I've been icehooding for a few days now and honesty can't tell if it's different yet (though something is different on my face but can't work out what lol) but I'll continue for a while. The thing that scares me was that thread about ice making someone's hooding reduce, not sure if that was a troll or not though as I'm fairly new

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and cvunit
Bro, I love you but you never listen. I’ve told you this shit before:

When did you tell me before. Love you too

That is very reassuring, thank you. Have you seen results? I've been icehooding for a few days now and honesty can't tell if it's different yet (though something is different on my face but can't work out what lol) but I'll continue for a while. The thing that scares me was that thread about ice making someone's hooding reduce, not sure if that was a troll or not though as I'm fairly new
Troll or their body is retarded. Imagine being that body and thinking “wow my eyeballs feel cold let’s remove the only form of insulation their is protecting them from freezing.“

Ive seen at least a couple mm of progress over the span of a couple months. That’s me doing it inconsistently though. I remember being very motivated in the beginning and getting fast progress.

• +1
Bro, I love you but you never listen. I’ve told you this shit before:

Fuck. So it actually removes fat?? So ice and cold water would make aye area worse??

Troll or their body is retarded. Imagine being that body and thinking “wow my eyeballs feel cold let’s remove the only form of insulation their is protecting them from freezing.“

Ive seen at least a couple mm of progress over the span of a couple months. That’s me doing it inconsistently though. I remember being very motivated in the beginning and getting fast progress.
Lol that makes a lot of sense when you put it that way - what's your view on the guy (ascentium) posting that link and shit. Your results sound promising really, I might PM you in thy morning if you don't mind. Thanks for all your help though.

Lol that makes a lot of sense when you put it that way - what's your view on the guy (ascentium) posting that link and shit. Your results sound promising really, I might PM you in thy morning if you don't mind. Thanks for all your help though.
I haven’t slept in 30 hours so theres no way I’m reading that. It’s just saying that the body will reduce fat(probably white) when exposed to cold right?

If he's trying to imply that that applies to evey part of the body he’d be incorrect. Every reaction from the body is just an adaptation to grow stronger or save energy.

For example, your body will increase the size of fat pads in the foot as a way of protecting the joints and small bones, this is increased by walking and running a lot, specifically barefoot. Now if you were to suddenly expose the foot to cold would the fat pads decrease? No if anything they’d get bigger because your body knows how important the feet are for your survival. The reason is those who couldn’t as comfortably from small fat pads would get their foots injured more and possibly give them a foot infection and they’d die or they couldn’t run so they just ldar while the large fat pad folks ran no problem and passed on their genetics.

The exact same thing applies to the eyes, those who couldn’t easily create larger fat pads around the eyes during an extra cold winter might have had their eyelids frozen off and become blind which meant they died off and didn’t pass on their inferior fat building genetics while the heavy eye fat builders strived and passed on their superior traits.

This could explain why whites have rarely any uee due to evolving in the cold compared to negroid skull types where it didn’t make much of a difference in their survival so the trait wasn’t prioritized as having the same importance.

These are just my bro science thoughts and reasoning. Maybe it’s more complicated but what I said seems like common sense to me.

Last edited:
It's safe. I've done it for around 2 weeks now and I apply ice straight to the upper eyelid for 3mins twice a day

So did you see results from it ?

• +1
Reactions: Edgar