Iceland blames unvaccinated for re-introduction of lockdowns despite 90% vax rate

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Jfl Iceland has one of the highest vax rates in the world (85-90% and growing) and yet we now have so called 'record infections' and restrictions were recently brought back. Now our cucked health officials are telling us this only happened because not enough people got vaxed jfl.

Tbh I keep laughing at normies whenever they get cucked by their government over this bullshit.

On the bright side, the high level of compliance/cuckery is making it harder for the government to keep on pretending that lack of compliance is the reason everything is supposedly failing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infidel hunter, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 7098 and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Clark69 and WontStopNorwooding
they can’t say it’s the shitskins fault so they say the unvaccinated. Most people know it’s referred to the shitskins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
Now our cucked health officials are telling us this only happened because not enough people got vaxed jfl.
What do you mean by 'our cucked health officials', you actually live in Iceland?

What do you mean by 'our cucked health officials', you actually live in Iceland?
Better than living in cucked Europistan right now tbh ngl.

Jfl Iceland has one of the highest vax rates in the world (85-90% and growing) and yet we now have so called 'record infections' and restrictions were recently brought back. Now our cucked health officials are telling us this only happened because not enough people got vaxed jfl.

Tbh I keep laughing at normies whenever they get cucked by their government over this bullshit.

On the bright side, the high level of compliance/cuckery is making it harder for the government to keep on pretending that lack of compliance is the reason everything is supposedly failing.
Fuck them.

Fuck them.

it says A server error occurred. Please try again later. on your threads too jfl

@IncelsBraincels you guys are going to get raided :feelswah:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and IncelsBraincels
We’re going to be in some perpetual state of COVID #83847 -> lockdowns -> easing lockdowns -> COVID #95747-> lockdowns

And even with 99% of the population vaccinated with 22 booster shots they’ll still blame the unvaccinated :feelsuhh:

This shit is never ending, say good bye to before March 2020 because it ain’t ever coming back.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, lutte, infidel hunter and 8 others

Do you think the vaccine is a sterilization

Deleted

they can’t say it’s the shitskins fault so they say the unvaccinated. Most people know it’s referred to the shitskins
Aren't you supposed to be anti vaxx

Deleted

Is this true @disillusioned

Vaccination is safe, OP got the delusion of persecution, aka the more insignificant and worthless your life is, the more likely you are to become convinced that someone is mistreating, conspiring against, or planning to harm you, when probably nobody cares about him since he rots all day in his basement and won't even reproduce or contribute to society

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Vaccination is safe, OP got the delusion of persecution, aka the more insignificant and worthless your life is, the more likely you are to become convinced that someone is mistreating, conspiring against, or planning to harm you, when probably nobody cares about him since he rots all day in his basement and won't even reproduce or contribute to society
No.

Deal Reaction GIF

At the end you're just another NPC normie in some obscure forum thinking you're a free thinker when you spew the same shit you see by the same autists on this forum. You're not a free thinker, you're another NPC thinking you're not jfl.

Deal with it :lul:

What an irony lol, i agree vacs are mostly safe but things you said apply to you without a doubt you are just projecting and trying to feel better

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
What an irony lol, i agree vacs are mostly safe but things you said apply to you without a doubt you are just projecting and trying to feel better
Like what? Any person that calls out "projection" is projecting himself. Someone projecting is obvious, the reason why I'm saying he rots in his basement all day and can't reproduce or contribute is because he's been on this website for years and the inkwell community for years and he does rots in his basement all day jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Like what? Any person that calls out "projection" is projecting himself. Someone projecting is obvious, the reason why I'm saying he rots in his basement all day and can't reproduce or contribute is because he's been on this website for years and the inkwell community for years and he does rots in his basement all day jfl
Yes all true jfl but why tf you say this shit suddenly ? Maybe for appearing cool you know and most of the "conspiracy" theories on blackpill communities are true, go forward and mock me too if you want lmao

Yes all true jfl but why tf you say this shit suddenly ? Maybe for appearing cool you know and most of the "conspiracy" theories on blackpill communities are true, go forward and mock me too if you want lmao
You're that insecure to feel getting mocked by some random online you will never meet or interact again after a few months? This is the internet bro, nobody cares about most of that shit

:p

You're that insecure to feel getting mocked by some random online you will never meet or interact again after a few months? This is the internet bro, nobody cares about most of that shit

Yes retard thats my point do you want to appear NT THAT much on an incel forum with 100 members ? Extremly pathetic ngl

• +1
Reactions: Clark69

And only deranged redditors unironically use words like insecure dont hang them with that much your face would get split in half if you critize people only slightly you wouldnt have time to call them insecure

Did you read the OP? 90% vaxxed yet the 10% are causing record level infections, yeah right...

And this is the problem, not the vaccines themselves, its about submission. I believe this is just am experiment done by the world to see how complient humans can get, they want people to comply like sheep

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Clark69 and Deleted member 15338
Did you read the OP? 90% vaxxed yet the 10% are causing record level infections, yeah right...

And this is the problem, not the vaccines themselves, its about submission. I believe this is just am experiment done by the world to see how complient humans can get, they want people to comply like sheep
He thinks he is cool for disagreeing with op lmao

• JFL

He thinks he is cool for disagreeing with op lmao
Bunch of faggots believing some stats who were taken from their ass, and that's also my point you little faggot, thinking I care if I look cool, NT or anything on an obscure forum, if you want to believe that sure, I don't mind

This is not about submission, since you're not even in the medical field, I literally am learning about it and the vaccine makes complete sense, but yeah for sure keep believing some faggots thinking the governement wants them to submit and compile

You realize you are/were submitting to the government everyday? Even before COVID?

Bunch of faggots believing some stats who were taken from their ass, and that's also my point you little faggot, thinking I care if I look cool, NT or anything on an obscure forum, if you want to believe that sure, I don't mind

This is not about submission, since you're not even in the medical field, I literally am learning about it and the vaccine makes complete sense, but yeah for sure keep believing some faggots thinking the governement wants them to submit and compile

You realize you are/were submitting to the government everyday? Even before COVID?
Yes you WANT to appear cool and NT on an anonymous forum lmao extremly interesting ngl your kind is a whole new breed, some incels like you act bluepilled because they literally fear redditors ( :forcedsmile: ) would cancel them and would call them incel lmao.

And i took the vac retard but i dont say muh it is totally safe muh it should be mandatory. And i dont trust muh experts :soy::soy::soy:

You shouldn't be forced to take a vaccine to basically live and go to a gym and such as a 20yo healthy male. Its practically authoritarianism to the extreme and if you comply you are accepting that you are a slave

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, sytyl, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
You shouldn't be forced to take a vaccine to basically live and go to a gym and such as a 20yo healthy male. Its practically authoritarianism to the extreme and if you comply you are accepting that you are a slave
I do agree with this. I'm talking about the fact that the vaccine is indeed safe. There's no reason for you to not take the vaccine tho?
Yes you WANT to appear cool and NT on an anonymous forum lmao extremly interesting ngl your kind is a whole new breed, some incels like you act bluepilled because they literally fear redditors ( :forcedsmile: ) would cancel them and would call them incel lmao.

And i took the vac retard but i dont say muh it is totally safe muh it should be mandatory. And i dont trust muh experts :soy::soy::soy:
Yup I do wanna appear cool and NT on an ano forum, I fear redditors and fear they would call me an incel :p:lul::lul:

Bye retard

I do agree with this. I'm talking about the fact that the vaccine is indeed safe. There's no reason for you to not take the vaccine tho?

Yup I do wanna appear cool and NT on an ano forum, I fear redditors and fear they would call me an incel :p:lul::lul:

Bye retard
Lmao you would start sucking my dick out of fear if we met irl i would fuck you while you calling me insecure

Bye retard
Im not sure how safe it is tbh, im a medical student myself but even if i say its 98% safe, there is that 1-2%. I have saw an unusual number of athletes needing help during football games because of losing breath and such.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and alriodai
Lmao you would start sucking my dick out of fear if we met irl i would fuck you while you calling me insecure
you made your account 4 months ago and almost got the same time as me on this forum and got 4x my posts ;) I'm gonna just ignore you so it's cool

You sound like this rn
:lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Im not sure how safe it is tbh, im a medical student myself but even if i say its 98% safe, there is that 1-2%. I have saw an unusual number of athletes needing help during football games because of losing breath and such.
It's probably normal. I also used to think the vaccine was just some dumb shit till I learned more about it, I'm currently on my way to be a medical student so I did more research on it since I'm learning more about the ARNm, I understand tho why you wouldn't take it

It's not even a vaccine :ROFLMAO:
It's literally an experimental injection.

Have fun being a lab rat in a medical experiment, though.

It's probably normal. I also used to think the vaccine was just some dumb shit till I learned more about it, I'm currently on my way to be a medical student so I did more research on it since I'm learning more about the ARNm, I understand tho why you wouldn't take it
I have an autoimmune illness which can trigger a flare if my body gets it immune system up, but degenerate nurses and other cucks on instagram were posting those posts on their stories about situations when you are allowed to not take the vaccine and situations where you are not allowed. Autoimmune diseases were in the "not allowed" category because of "you are at a higher risk of infections :feelswhat:.

1. Not true, autoimmune illnesses are related to situations when your immune system is overactive, why would that make you higher risk for infections? It would at least be equal if not less chance of getting covid

2. MORE IMPORTANTLY, vaccines trigger immune response, for every immune response you get you greatly increase the chances of getting a brutal flare again. "Well you could get it with covid too", difference is i could theoretically avoid getting covid, while taking the vaccine is something i MUST do

So this is basically fascism, if people with autoimmune diseases are treated like this and not listened to for their needs, you can clearly tell its about control and not health

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It's not even a vaccine :ROFLMAO:
It's literally an experimental injection.

Have fun being a lab rat in a medical experiment, though.
Sure. Soon enough you will be a lab rat too
I have an autoimmune illness which can trigger a flare if my body gets it immune system up, but degenerate nurses and other cucks on instagram were posting those posts on their stories about situations when you are allowed to not take the vaccine and situations where you are not allowed. Autoimmune diseases were in the "not allowed" category because of "you are at a higher risk of infections :feelswhat:.

1. Not true, autoimmune illnesses are related to situations when your immune system is overactive, why would that make you higher risk for infections? It would at least be equal if not less chance of getting covid

2. MORE IMPORTANTLY, vaccines trigger immune response, for every immune response you get you greatly increase the chances of getting a brutal flare again. "Well you could get it with covid too", difference is i could theoretically avoid getting covid, while taking the vaccine is something i MUST do

So this is basically fascism, if people with autoimmune diseases are treated like this and not listened to for their needs, you can clearly tell its about control and not health
That's really crazy. But I though the autoimmune diseases were in the category where you're allowed to not take the vaccine? Where country do you live in?

That's really crazy. But I though the autoimmune diseases were in the category where you're allowed to not take the vaccine? Where country do you live in?
Im not sure how it is in my country, i just saw this getting posted by doctors and nurses on their stories. Disgusting

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and alriodai
Nah, I'll still be fine when the dust has settled.

I'm not partaking in any medical experiment and I will never be stopped from doing what I want to do in life.
Whatever the powers that be are planning to throw at us, their plans are not meant for me.
They're meant for people with no backbone, those who aren't smart enough to exploit loopholes within the system.

• +1
Nah, I'll still be fine when the dust has settled.

I'm not partaking in any medical experiment and I will never be stopped from doing what I want to do in life.
Whatever the powers that be are planning to throw at us, their plans are not meant for me.
They're meant for people with no backbone, those who aren't smart enough to exploit loopholes within the system.
Sure bro. I'm not forcing you to take the vaccine or anything, I'm just saying that you probably think you're smarter than you actually are when most of the people on obscure forums think like you and still nothing happened to them yet, nor will happen to them

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Sure bro. I'm not forcing you to take the vaccine or anything, I'm just saying that you probably think you're smarter than you actually are when most of the people on obscure forums think like you and still nothing happened to them yet, nor will happen to them
Nah, I think that a lot of people who seemingly seem to share my school of thought will eventually cave in and take the jab, apart from a few hard-liners.

The thing is, I hope that you are right and that I'm wrong, with regards to your last statement. I'm not a prophet of doom and gloom and therefore, I certainly hope that everyone will be fine in the end.

But from what I've observed, the situation is quite severe and considerably more sinister than most people could ever imagine it to be.

• +1
Nah, I think that a lot of people who seemingly seem to share my school of thought will eventually cave in and take the jab, apart from a few hard-liners.

The thing is, I hope that you are right and that I'm wrong, with regards to your last statement. I'm not a prophet of doom and gloom and therefore, I certainly hope that everyone will be fine in the end.

But from what I've observed, the situation is quite severe and considerably more sinister than most people could ever imagine it to be.
I can't really relate since I'm just starting to learn about medecine and the vaccine in itself, I also used to be a hard denier of Covid and use to think the vaccine was to control us. This legit was back a few months ago when I was on this forum still

I also hope that I'm right and you're wrong, but legit since my experience with COVID/Vaccine debunked the first conspiracy theory that it's here to "kill us" I just don't believe the rest anymore

My country isn't hit with COVID like that tbh (Algeria)

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan