I’d probably get a stacy in UK

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Curries are insanely desired in UK. Not even joking.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 31497, apocalypse and 8 others
I saw so many Indians with uk Stacies in tiktok.I’d move there if I didn’t like sunlight so much

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
02fc94fd 515a 466b bb1d 66ddcc4b6852 jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Heinrich Schmidt, LooksThinker and 18 others
Legit, 5’5 curries slay here not stacy tier tho at least not from what I’ve seen

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, ChickenAndRiceBrah, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Just thugmaxx as a curry
Larp as paki

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wristcel, Deleted member 16275, flippasav and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: khvirgin, currylightskin and Deleted member 20399
@Ai Impact @FailedNormieManlet @Chinacurry @forevergymcelling

not getting too drawn in, but UK is.an extremely tough market, legit Chad's are out there with 3s and 4s.

NYC is the opposite, 99% of guys are fucking dweebs and women dont care at all how ugly a guy is

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 23558
Then explain
USA curries look nothing like the one I ur video, UK ones do.

USA curries are legit mainland Indians, UK ones are fringe niggas from fringea of British empire and ethnically different enough from the legit Indians in USA.

most UK curries by now are third gen, so don't have any of the cringe curry culture anymore, USA ones basically live as immigrants, even if they don't have the accent, as there is no such thing as Indian American, at least not legit.

I don't think Vivek Ramaswamy has the same social impact as Jay Sean or Rishi Sunak or hamza Yusuf or Amir Khan, and that's why American curries will never truly be mainstream.

I don't like my fucking background, my origin, where I am from, where I originate from. It does not interest me. Look at me. What does it do for me? Why the fuck would I care about something that handicaps me? Huh. Think about it. Why would I care about something that handicaps me going through life? Yeah of course I'm five foot eight, but I'm a fucking shitskin and thats the ultimate, ultimate, well almost ultimate because I could be Asian. But the ultimate, really and truly, we're in the same boat, handicap. People are saying if I was in put-put-ding-ding land I would be, fucking, a lot more successful. And that's the truth, yeah. But that's not fair and that's just not fair.
Look at the asymmetry, you think this would've happened if I was white? Look at that, that's because I didn't chew on that side, all because I didn't chew on that side. Do you know how many motherfuckers chew on one side of their face and this doesn't happen? It's not that they're genetically blessed, it's that I'm genetically cursed. Look at that upper eyelid exposure, that's ugly shit motherfucker. That's ugly poo, yeah it's come from age, but why? Lack of under eye support, shit Pajeet genetics. And you want me to be proud of that? Fuck you man!
I want to change and become as...my aim is to come as far away from looking like a Pajeet as possible. In the mind I'm not a Pajeet. In the soul I'm not a Pajeet. But in the fucking mug I am. And that kills me man. That kills me. That kills me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 23558
They’re not
Then explain how 5’5 mtn like failed normie got gf while doctor looksmax needs 20 surgeries to bag an aunty in greece

Then explain how 5’5 mtn like failed normie got gf while doctor looksmax needs 20 surgeries to bag an aunty in greece
because the mtn isn’t a toxic autist like dr looksmax is.

Also western girls find Indians stinky

They’re not desired at all.

That’s why they get arranged marriages

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 42009

It is you, the NT, who are toxic.

brootal, they are so subhumans, parents need to marry them before each sees the other irl

• +1
Reactions: zipzam

Dr cucksmax is invisible in uk while a 5’5 curry Manlet got a gf there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Pick a bad frame theory. I bet 200 dollars even the forum chads would beg just for a sniff
honestly, I wasn't even trying to show that she's not hot. Wasn't my intention. I think she IS hot! I'd love a sniff!
That was one of the only frames you can see her body which is what i was trying to show lol
She mogs him. That's why I said before he's a lucky little fucker getting to crush her young guts

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ascendedd
love the smug look haha