Its not over for curries

Literally just don't be black

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mog3D, Deleted member 28610, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
It's not over for dark-skin curries but for medium-skin curries like me and light-skin curries it's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and kwacker777
It's not over for dark-skin curries but for medium-skin curries like me and light-skin curries it's over.
Nah surely being light skin is better. What would you consider dark skin.
6E7DB52A 292A 4AB4 9438 42A9C07C2630
This darkskin?

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Yes and darker.

Light and medium skin is failo.
What makes you think so? Most white supremacists on this forum seem to think the only way a brown guy can be attractive is through white passing.

What makes you think so? Most white supremacists on this forum seem to think the only way a brown guy can be attractive is through white passing.
This forum is retarded. All the curries I’ve seen slay were darkskinned. I remember a few months ago I was out with friends on a Friday night and we saw a darkskin curry with an htb. He himself was mtn maybe. She heightfogged him as well. It was such a sight that even my tyronelite friend said he was shocked by seeing a couple like that.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Zonar
Height/PSL/ETHNICITY???

This forum is retarded. All the curries I’ve seen slay were darkskinned. I remember a few months ago I was out with friends on a Friday night and we saw a darkskin curry with an htb. He himself was mtn maybe. She heightfogged him as well. It was such a sight that even my tyronelite friend said he was shocked by seeing a couple like that.
Jfl you just have to be attractive as a curry in the west, skin color doesnt matter as much whether dark or light

Jfl you just have to be attractive as a curry in the west, skin color doesnt matter as much whether dark or light
🧢

Lightskin and mediumskin currycels like me will rot, only darkskin curries slay.

@SecularIslamist found a bengali chad with chinese dna, RARE how are you still growing? Is this forum full of 16 year olds?
I might have some hook DNA tbh too. 10-20% of my relatives would look SEA or Chinese if lighter skinned.

@EnglandBadman Chittagong or something?

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
I might have some hook DNA tbh too. 10-20% of my relatives would look SEA or Chinese if lighter skinned.

@EnglandBadman Chittagong or something?
Nah mate, mostly syhlet. I dont know where my chinese comes from but i think my mums side since they have a lot of Chinese features and slow aging+light skin. I looked chinese af when i was a baby and i had proper light skin, now im bbc maxxed which i hate. Alot of other bengalis have east asian dna too like japanese and korean.

🧢

Lightskin and mediumskin currycels like me will rot, only darkskin curries slay.
I dont actually think my face is darkskin tbh unless im coping, but i feel like im a glowing light/darkskin depending on lighting. Since your a modder you can be trusted not to dox if i send you my face so u can judge?

Nah mate, mostly syhlet. I dont know where my chinese comes from but i think my mums side since they have a lot of Chinese features and slow aging+light skin. I looked chinese af when i was a baby and i had proper light skin, now im bbc maxxed which i hate. Alot of other bengalis have east asian dna too like japanese and korean.
Lmao Khaleda Zia genetics. JFL so do I.

This was me when younger
[Deleted will PM] if not seen.

I'm a lot more yellow now. How TF did you end up BBCmaxxed? Definitely have some gook on me..

Last edited:
It is over, always has been unless you're 5'11 and decent looking.

You have a good physique plus they think ur black

Lmao Khaleda Zia genetics. JFL so do I.

This was me when younger

I'm a lot more yellow now. How TF did you end up BBCmaxxed? Definitely have some gook on me..
Yo wtf u look lowkey similar to me when i was a kid. You look more like my brother than my actual brother lmao. Priv dm me and ill send u a pic of me as a kid. I was defo darker than u, and i thought i was lightskin but u are ultra lightskin. ig i was just coping.

• Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yo wtf u look lowkey similar to me when i was a kid. You look more like my brother than my actual brother lmao. Priv dm me and ill send u a pic of me as a kid. I was defo darker than u, and i thought i was lightskin but u are ultra lightskin. ig i was just coping.
It's the cold weather pill tbh. I only know one other Bengalis who is more light than me and any others are basically mixed race.

Also @lightskinbengali wrist is a white boy wrist iirc

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
found a bengali chad with chinese dna, RARE how are you still growing? Is this forum full of 16 year olds?
Nah im defo done growing, i had a massive growth spurt from age 13-15. i was like 5’9 by age 15 then from 15-18 i only grew my last inches to 5’11 so im done now. My mums 5’3 and my dad is hella masculine and bbc maxxed for an asian he is 5’10

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
Nah im defo done growing, i had a massive growth spurt from age 13-15. i was like 5’9 by age 15 then from 15-18 i only grew my last inches to 5’11 so im done now. My mums 5’3 and my dad is hella masculine and bbc maxxed for an asian he is 5’10
5'10 dad, makes sense sons are usually an inch or so taller than their father.

I dont actually think my face is darkskin tbh unless im coping, but i feel like im a glowing light/darkskin depending on lighting. Since your a modder you can be trusted not to dox if i send you my face so u can judge?
Ur dads height?

🧢

tbh i have to agree

light skin exposes more failos and makes you look uglier and also doesnt fare well with too dark hair/eyes

just look at this guy and try not to puke:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe and Michael Myers
tbh i have to agree

light skin exposes more failos and makes you look uglier and also doesnt fare well with too dark hair/eyes

I think its to do with unhealthy looking skin, eg glowing vs pale skin/undertones. Even though im slightly darker i have a glowing orange undertone which looks healthy. The guy in that thread look terminally ill because of how pale his skin is but i think having the same glow but lighter skin would be better than having glowing darkskin undertones.

• +1
Reactions: exo
I think its to do with unhealthy looking skin, eg glowing vs pale skin/undertones. Even though im slightly darker i have a glowing orange undertone which looks healthy. The guy in that thread look terminally ill because of how pale his skin is but i think having the same glow but lighter skin would be better than having glowing darkskin undertones.
Depends

Lighter = better in asia and india

Darker = better anywhere else

tbh i have to agree

He mogs me brutally but he’s Arab btw.

• JFL
Reactions: exo
@TRUE_CEL
i showed my face to a user and they said that im not a darkskin curry, but i showed proof im doing well in dating, have i proved your theory wrong? I can send you my pics for proof also

@TRUE_CEL
i showed my face to a user and they said that im not a darkskin curry, but i showed proof im doing well in dating, have i proved your theory wrong? I can send you my pics for proof also
Send pics

Can i bbcmax my skin color is medium brown
Send me a pic in priv dm ill compare to my skin. Btw i didnt bbc max, i kind of arab/prettboy maxxed

@TRUE_CEL
Well, if you’re not a darkskin curry you would have to be HTN at least as a lightskin curry or medskin curry. Send me your pic and results, I’ve not seen them yet.

Well, if you’re not a darkskin curry you would have to be HTN at least as a lightskin curry or medskin curry. Send me your pic and results, I’ve not seen them yet.
Am I light or med skin?