Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Kraken
Brb “friends” only hang with you if they need something

Brb “friends” only hang with you if they have no one else to hang with

Brb “friends” exclude you even when your hanging out

Brb being the laughing stock of the friend group

I would literally prefer to be friendless at this point :feelswah::feelswah:

Like half my reason for looksmaxxing is to one up these people (very unhealthy I know)

Brb ramblings from the mental asylum

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 17174 and 14 others

Like half my reason for looksmaxxing is to one up these people (very unhealthy I know)

i dont have any friends at all

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 17174, SAR and 8 others

the onlynpeople who want to be my friends are old investors or successful entrepreneurs 10 year older than me

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 17174 and 1 other person

i jkust want asian girls as my friends

its over for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 14905

There you go again projecting your own fantasies onto women. I have this odd feeling that you’re a serial rapist, or will become one. “Yea, she was asking for it! I knew the moment I saw her..”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 14905, DivineBeing and 1 other person
the onlynpeople who want to be my friends are old investors or successful entrepreneurs 10 year older than me
how different are the lives of normies and entrepreneurs?

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
There you go again projecting your own fantasies onto women. I have this odd feeling that you’re a serial rapist, or will become one. “Yea, she was asking for it! I knew the moment I saw her..”
I never even mentioned women in this post bro, just venting about how my friends are shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
how different are the lives of normies and entrepreneurs?

Cons of entreprenurs:

entrepreneurs are calculating and focused on being functional

so going to lunch is usually discussing some business issue or networking

going to the gym is a short intense 45 min trip instead of 90 minutes chilling at the gym

there are almost no casual or useless convos you'll have with entrepreneurs

very plannig as well they have a set timeslot and wont go beyond it

but entrepreneurs are also positive:

They will always be nice even if they think you're wasting time with them. They avoid burning bridges

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 3583 and Hueless
Dont hate him because hes beautiful

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
Cons of entreprenurs:

entrepreneurs are calculating and focused on being functional

so going to lunch is usually discussing some business issue or networking

going to the gym is a short intense 45 min trip instead of 90 minutes chilling at the gym

there are almost no casual or useless convos you'll have with entrepreneurs

very plannig as well they have a set timeslot and wont go beyond it

but entrepreneurs are also positive:

They will always be nice even if they think you're wasting time with them. They avoid burning bridges
Like obese shark tank boomers? :ogre:

Do they do that thing where one of them shows something on his phone to the whole group but not you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, SAR, stamaster21 and 1 other person
Like obese shark tank boomers? :ogre:
no theyre skinny and tall and usually good looking

nigga entrepreneurs are top of the foodchain no one who sint already a millionaire and became a VC if fat and obese

they're all taller than me as well so i dont fit in :forcedsmile:

no theyre skinny and tall and usually good looking

nigga entrepreneurs are top of the foodchain no one who sint already a millionaire and became a VC if fat and obese

they're all taller than me as well so i dont fit in :forcedsmile:
OSQMI8oX 400x400

They cant outmog mah shotgun

Do they do that thing where one of them shows something on his phone to the whole group but not you?
Indeed son, we had a beach trip and I was rotting in the back seat while they were making jokes and having fun in the front, made me wonder why I even said yes to going

• So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Jeffrey Epstein
Dont hate him because hes beautiful
IDKwho2beBUTme

IDKwho2beBUTme said:

Like God damn yes. Beg for my cum, want that nut in you. Work for it. I love black girls but hate alex Adam's. I lost all respect for him when he got pegged.

Indeed son, we had a beach trip and I was rotting in the back seat while they were making jokes and having fun in the front, made me wonder why I even said yes to going
Fucking brutal i felt the same shit when i was in 4th grade :feelswah:

You did the right thing, then. Next move is to mog the shit out of them and befriend a new group that values you, preferably a group higher in the social ladder than them.

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
You did the right thing, then. Next move is to mog the shit out of them and befriend a new group that values you, preferably a group higher in the social ladder than them.
Yes, gotta slowly stop hanging out with them cause they are looksminning me (they heavily drink and encourage me to drink too).

We’ll see how the year progesses

• +1
Reactions: Jeffrey Epstein

This is when your given the third wheel, court jester rank in a social group. Your their as a filler not one of the important main characters. Best is to leave this social group, and go make real friends who value and respect you. They will do things, like insult you but not in a friendly funny banter way, then tell you to lighten up, when they know their on some bullshit. They will get upset at you for not accepting the sucka role in the social group, they believe you should be greatfull they even let you in the group.

Last edited:
  • +1
All my friends hoed me, fuck friends. I made new ones and they still hoed me, fuck friends.

• +1
i quit my last job , was there for 4 years. All of them acted like they were cool with me when i worked there. Then i leave and not one single person bothered to contact me.

• +1
im so sorry u had to go through that iwent through a similar experience hanging out with black guys
there we were at my crib only texted to come mooch off of me for free studio time
and afterwards they would have sleepovers with each other and talk about going to a fire ass party and going to smoke some dope
i tried offering them strong alcohol and shit but they declined so i ended up getting drunk at one of the studio sessions
after that pretty much i blew them off they still text everyweek being like whats the move but i ignore
ignore ignore

if your friends only want you to for a skill you have or when they're lonely and you're the last result leave immediately

• +1
This is when your given the third wheel, court jester rank in a social group. Your their as a filler not one of the important main characters. Best is to leave this social group, and go make real friends who value and respect you. They will do things, like insult you but not in a friendly funny banter way, then tell you to lighten up, when they know their on some bullshit. They will get upset at you for not accepting the sucka role in the social group, they believe you should be greatfull they even let you in the group.
Brutally explained how it is for filler characters

The only option is to mog them and make a new crew

Brutally explained how it is for filler characters

The only option is to mog them and make a new crew
alot of folks will second guess themselves and think maybe it is me. Well guess what its not you, your mind is not playing tricks on you. The social group/ circle has given you the rank of third wheel/ loser, your there for favors, comic relief and as a escape goat to release any tension or stress in the group.

Guess what some folks are given this rank, in family situations which is 5x worse. As in family power dynamics, if you leave, you will end up hurting yourself for long-term security in case of emergencies, but in some cases it must be done.

• +1

i know this from personal experience, i have a male cousin, who lives close, we would talk 2-3 times a week, go to the gym, go for walking jogging and the movies etc. This guy ended up getting a city job, he started being invited to parties and bbq parties. I told him you should invite me sometime, he made excuses, so i left it alone. He started feeling himself, and began being low key desrespectful. I had two conversations with him over a 8 month period about this, then he crossed the line, with me over the phone.

He basically told me it was up to me to change the perception of how he sees me, and in the world thats how people are. I told him fuck outa here i don't got to accept shit. Dont call me unless its a family emergency. The only time i saw him was when uncle larry and aunty diana had , their knee and leg surgeries, and at some christmas family dinner.

I got phone calls from my father and uncle larry i told, them its over im done talking.
Never tolerate bullshit, from anyone be it family or friends. You would never accept bullshit from other people, so don't accept it from family.

Last edited:
  • +1
i know this from personal experience, i have a male cousin, who lives close, we would talk 2-3 times a week, go to the gym, go for walking jogging and the movies etc. This guy ended up getting a city job, he started being invited to parties and bbq parties. I told him you should invite me sometime, he made excuses, so i left it alone. He started feeling himself, and began being low key desrespectful. I had two conversations with him over a 8 month period about this, then he crossed the line, with me over the phone.

He basically told me it was up to me to change the perception of he sees me, and in the world thats how people are. I told him fuck outa here i don't got to accept shit. Dont call me unless its a family emergency. The only time i saw him was when uncle larry and aunty diana had , their knee and leg surgeries, and at some christmas family dinner.

I got phone calls from my father and uncle larry i told, them its over im done talking.
Never tolerate bullshit, from anyone be it family or friends. You would never accept bullshit from other people, so don't accept it from family.
That’s the reality of it, if people can get better deals in terms of friends and social lives, they will easily ditch their current friends for it

That’s the reality of it, if people can get better deals in terms of friends and social lives, they will easily ditch their current friends for it
It was that he was being desrespetfull about it, and in turn a another female family member was in turn began acting the same way as him. Both those family members got city jobs and starting acting desrespectfull, so i told them both to fuck off and don't call me unless its family emergency. But what happens is around holidays, they get lonely their friends go off to be with their families. Im not falling for the bullshit, they will be back to their old ways in no time.

You can tell a persons character when power dynamics change, and even so more if their told about their shitty behavior and they continue it.

Yup and if things get messed up, say the social circle breaks up, because people move or die etc, move to another state/country. They will try to circle back to their old social circle, they will be like tommy its been 5 years man, how you been, hows frank and max. I personally had this shit happen to me. Had guys hitting me up on indeed and social media, and emails:ROFLMAO:.

Why would i want to hang out with you now, that your social rank is lower, i made the effort the years ago. They circle back to see if your current social rank is high enough so they can hang out with ya.

• +1
Yup and if things get messed up, say the social circle breaks up, because people move or die etc, move to another state/country. They will try to circle back to their old social circle, they will be like tommy its been 5 years man, how you been, hows frank and max. I personally had this shit happen to me. Had guys hitting me up on indeed and social media, and emails:ROFLMAO:.

Why would i want to hang out with you now, that your social rank is lower, i made the effort the years ago. They circle back to see if your current social rank is high enough so they can hang out with ya.
Indeed people subconsciously want to be doing better than you, even friends

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: stamaster21 and Moggedbyevery1
Indeed people subconsciously want to be doing better than you, even friends

And just like the other poster said it tends to be people, who under- developed, but i perfer to say those with a young spirit.
Im using taylor swift as a example, made powerfull rich friends, but always kept those she grew up with close to her..

Last edited:
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back