"i'd rather have a tall rapist than a short one"
horseman. Joined Feb 16, 2025 Posts 17,893 Reputation 31,906 Today at 6:56 PM #2 Lifefuel for us tall rapists
-joe Heartbroken over the .com foids Joined Jul 8, 2026 Posts 1,684 Reputation 7,104 Today at 6:57 PM #3 She lowk right I wouldn’t want to get raped by a big black women like tf I would gladly get raped by mtb-htb which is never happening
She lowk right I wouldn’t want to get raped by a big black women like tf I would gladly get raped by mtb-htb which is never happening
lowinhibragecel ran out of daily reps Joined Sep 12, 2026 Posts 691 Reputation 787 Today at 6:57 PM #4 am i retarded like whats the fucking correlation
Orcairis Looksminimizing Joined Dec 31, 2025 Posts 2,234 Reputation 8,657 Today at 6:58 PM #5 . Last edited: 59 minutes ago