I'd rather have my head sawn off by the cartels than raise a kid

Acion

Acion

A humanely raised child is expensive as hell. I'm not a pay pig. Raising children is serious NPC shit, especially with the whole "animals do it, so I need to do it too", or "our ancestors", like stfu with that stupid shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, STAMPEDE, imthesupremecel and 3 others
Then castrate yourself

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
A humanely raised child is expensive as hell. I'm not a pay pig. Raising children is serious NPC shit, especially with the whole "animals do it, so I need to do it too", or "our ancestors", like stfu with that stupid shit
Low T if you don't want kids

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles, Newday*V3 and Averagecel
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Legit low IQ if you want to spend years of your life financing someone else's life
You're a satanist of course you're going to utter the most disgusting words a human can think of you selfish egocentric demonic creature

I'll destroy you in the mighty name of Jesus ✝️

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, truthhurts and Sub5kang
Just get your money up
Just grow 10 inches. Are you a fucking teen? Get real. And no. I'm not going to make more money just to pay for a kid.

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang
Just grow 10 inches. Are you a fucking teen? Get real. And no. I'm not going to make more money just to pay for a kid.
No I'm 7 gazillion years old yes I'm a fucking teen Einstein, also if you don't want to have kids and you're broke you have no value low T faggot with no aspirations for money

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Averagecel and truthhurts
You're a satanist of course you're going to utter the most disgusting words a human can think of you selfish egocentric demonic creature

I'll destroy you in the mighty name of Jesus ✝️
You're triggered because I refuse to conform to the Jewish book you worship

Low T if you don't want kids
it’s been scientifically proven that men in ltrs and settle to raise families have lower T than bachelors

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang and Acion