I'd stay a virgin if I was a 8+ psl guy

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
I dont care about fucking hot chicks. All I want is acceptance from this society. I want to be treated better.

Everybody looksmaxxing in order to slay hot girls while I am here and dont give a fuck about sex

Its over for low T'cels

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Nibba
Sex bores me. I can just jack off honestly if my gf isn't in the mood lol. What I think is more important is the ability to have sex. The validation that comes from it. I feed off that shit which I why I keep female orbiters

• +1
Reactions: dodt and dogtown
Sex bores me. I can just jack off honestly if my gf isn't in the mood lol. What I think is more important is the ability to have sex. The validation that comes from it. I feed off that shit which I why I keep female orbiters

This ^

Validation > sex

If I was a 8 psl though is still be fucking like crazy

Yea validation is everything tbh, imagine being a 8/10 chad walking in public and everyone staring/admiring you, and people treating you like a god everywhere you go

• +1
Reactions: Phad and dodt
If i was psl 8,i would drill every hole that i can get my hands on except the fat ones. You see some gamer grill ? You approach her,you fuck her,you act stupid to get along.Life on god mode.

I can jerk off and cum in 3 mins. Last time I fucked a girl, I went on for like 40 mins and didn't even cum.. It's hard to enjoy pussy when you're so used to jerking it because you're used to the firm grip of your hand whereas pussy can be more loose than your grip.