I'd take Jews over Muzzies any day!

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
Oy vey but hey, at least they don't fly planes into buildings. And if you think that we are fighting wars for Israel, we aren't. Its all part of the shadow Government. BLM is being run by Muslims, not Jews. Muslims lie about everything. The nomadic Palestinian frauds need to get out of Israel or two state solution yesterday. I'm sorry but people actually believe Muslims who's religion teaches them to lie ? No. And Jews mostly are just hung up but they don't start the wars.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Copeful, Arkantos, Chadlitecel and 18 others
Oy vey but hey, at least they don't fly planes into buildings. And if you think that we are fighting wars for Israel, we aren't. Its all part of the shadow Government. BLM is being run by Muslims, not Jews. Muslims lie about everything. The nomadic Palestinian frauds need to get out of Israel or two state solution yesterday. I'm sorry but people actually believe Muslims who's religion teaches them to lie ? No. And Jews mostly are just hung up but they don't start the wars.
Jews did 9/11 and BLM is actually run by Jews tbh Muslims are allies when they aren't in western countries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 4430, Chadelite and 7 others
No wonder you are a virgin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 7866 and 17 others
Jews did 9/11 and BLM is actually run by Jews.

That's a lie. Wake up. Edit: Oh yes, well George Soros is just one Jew, and he actually hates Israel, so...

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 6892
That's a lie. Wake up.
If anything still thinking Muslims did it is a lie. Islam should not be our enemy. If it is out of the West it is the Christian's closest ally against degeneracy, which Jews push.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
That's a lie. Wake up. Edit: Oh yes, well George Soros is just one Jew, and he actually hates Israel, so...
George Soros isn't the one pulling the string in USA, entire Israeli lobby has the nation of a leash. USA will not be free unless it can act independent of Israel which it can not. Even Trump couldn't. Each and every president submits to the country.

Israel should be Palestinian by blood and soil its simple tbh

jews did 9/11.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 6892

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 6892
I am a jew

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, turkproducer and Deleted member 6789
Jfl at still fighting religious wars

Fat pink dicked americuck has no problem with jews controlling his sad comfortable life
What a suprise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Chadelite, turkproducer and 2 others
6570354_700b.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, Chadlitecel, Gaia262 and 7 others
from this

to this

sorry muslims dont want their coutry to become a tourist trap for fat white guys with tiny dicks
you lost your culture dont ruin ours jew pet
jfl "muh tower"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 2587 and 2 others
“Muslims control blm”
Lol I don’t see any wealth Saudis pouring money into blm. It’s js like George Soros who invest into stuff like blm and other similar groups,

George Soros isn't the one pulling the string in USA, entire Israeli lobby has the nation of a leash. USA will not be free unless it can act independent of Israel which it can not. Even Trump couldn't. Each and every president submits to the country.

Israel should be Palestinian by blood and soil its simple tbh

LIES LIES LIES.

• Ugh..
Reactions: stuckneworleans
jews did 9/11.

NO THEY DID NOT! I mean, maybe FAKE Jews but it was Islam fundies. I know this to be true and there were Muslims cheering when the towers fell.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 9072
from this
View attachment 659302
to this
View attachment 659303
sorry muslims dont want their coutry to become a tourist trap for fat white guys with tiny dicks
you lost your culture dont ruin ours jew pet
jfl "muh tower"

Then tell those Sand people to get out of Europe and our countries and leave us alone and stop raping children and blowing up things in the name of "Allah".

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Gaia262, turkproducer and 4 others
Not surprised tbh, you are a filthy jew after all.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Chadlitecel, turkproducer and 1 other person
If anything still thinking Muslims did it is a lie. Islam should not be our enemy. If it is out of the West it is the Christian's closest ally against degeneracy, which Jews push.

Islam is not compatible with Western culture. How can you say they are our allies? They hate the United States and they hate us. They call us Satan, when they worship Satan.

• Ugh..
Reactions: stuckneworleans
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 6789
Then tell those Sand people to get out of Europe and our countries and leave us alone and stop raping children and blowing up things in the name of "Allah".
Compared to the destruction caused by America and Isreal that aint shit
You dont know that cus your spoon fead baboon shit by Fox news and Cnn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Chadelite, turkproducer and 2 others
I'm not a Kike, but I respect them. I'd feel safer with them. I don't trust the Muzzies any day of the week.
it literally says you're a jew in your DNA test

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Chadelite, turkproducer and 2 others
I'm not a Kike, but I respect them. I'd feel safer with them. I don't trust the Muzzies any day of the week.
safe to inhale lard and worship BBC
jfl @ ur sad little life

Compared to the destruction caused by America and Isreal that aint shit
You dont know that cus your spoon fead baboon shit by Fox news and Cnn

Call me a Zionist then. I'm starting to see their side of things.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, turkproducer, stuckneworleans and 4 others
it literally says you're a jew in your DNA test

Those DNA tests are not accurate. The "Jewish" is really my Cherokee Indian.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 6892 and 5 others
“In the USA, there are mainly two Jewish camps, the liberal / leftist Jewish camp and the Zionist Jewish camp. Geoge Soros belongs to the liberal / leftist Jewish camp which is often non-zionistic and even against Israel. Being against Israel doesn't equal being against Jews, that's Zionist propaganda. I believe that there is another Jewish camp which is the top Jewish elite, they have no aligned, they just care for Jewish interests and use each Jewish camp for their agenda. I don't know if Soros belongs to this elite camp who openly represents the liberal / leftist Jewish camp or if he is truly a member of the liberal / leftist Jewish camp and that he considers Israel as problem for Jews because it turns Gentiles against Jews. More important is the fact that he isn't a "self-hating" Jew.”

Communism and Zionism are basically two sides of the same coin.
They are the false left paradigm.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and ToursOverBoyo2020
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Reminder that op is a 60 years old virgin

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadlitecel, turkproducer, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
jfl so called Christian calling muslims muzzies jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, turkproducer and Deleted member 9072
F08C8775 DDC2 4660 A6BF 85FA6A2378C2
7F4D2FA6 3EC8 40E0 B73B B153C0228BA0

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Islam is not compatible with Western culture. How can you say they are our allies? They hate the United States and they hate us. They call us Satan, when they worship Satan.
It does not need to be compatible with Western Culture for them to be our allies outside of USA

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Laura Loomer redpilled us on the Muzzies

who tf are you jfl
exposed you idiot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 5875
jfll at this american terrorist barking at us. Your terrorist country was literally built off killing and stealing the Native American's land and enslaving Blacks and you want to call Muslims terrorists? All your POS Country has ever done is terrorize other people and spread your degeneracy to every corner of the planet. Phuck outta here.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and turkproducer
everyone hates western culture and the united states

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and ToursOverBoyo2020
Bro this isn’t stormfront

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, turkproducer and Deleted member 2587
Muslims never flew any planes into your zionist shithole bulidings.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tony, Perma Virgin 666, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Must be nice to get 1 cent shilling every time for los judíos

Youre too pure for them rich

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Tony
I don’t really mind either

jfll at this american terrorist barking at us. Your terrorist country was literally built off killing and stealing the Native American's land and enslaving Blacks and you want to call Muslims terrorists? All your POS Country has ever done is terrorize other people and spread your degeneracy to every corner of the planet. Phuck outta here.

View attachment 659413
View attachment 659414
View attachment 659415

View attachment 659416

View attachment 659418

View attachment 659420
View attachment 659421

Ok Commie

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
Bro this isn’t stormfront

I wouldn't have guessed that. Everyone here seems to hate the Jews. I don't mind them. Its the Arab Muzzies that are the problem.

I wouldn't have guessed that. Everyone here seems to hate the Jews. I don't mind them. Its the Arab Muzzies that are the problem.
What about hindus