Idea #100 for moneymaxxing Reselling shit on ebay

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I have a few big Flea Markets near me where a hundred people resell shit. Its a bit hard because most of the people there do it as a living so they won't sell it to you for cheap unless your good at haggling.

Garage sales are ideal because most people don't care and sell a bunch of shit at once they just want to get rid of it as fast as possible so you can find really good deals. Also might try goodwill (this place is tough too because the workers grab everything valuable before its on display)

The two strategies I can have when going about this:
#1 is basically trying to find a way to bulk buy items that are slightly undervalued either online or irl and selling them for a small mark up. This works on an economy of scales you aren't making insane profit but you do it so many times that it becomes significant the more capitol is put in.

#2 spending a long time with high value items and trying to get the best possible flip. So becoming an expert with high value items that can be fixed up and sold for good prices.

• +1
Reactions: poontang68
interesting idea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
that's the point of ebay but it's too oversaturated

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poontang68, Deleted member 11126 and Deleted member 17829
that's the point of ebay but it's too oversaturated
If you can find really good deals it can be worth it.

I bought a bunch of shit a year or 2 ago on black friday. I had plans to resell but I never had the time to sell all of it. The 600 dollars in items I got are worth more today then when I bought them if you buy the right things they keep demand. Especially with all the shortages and supply chain issues.

If you sell around the holidays you can make insane margins for sold out items.

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
If you can find really good deals it can be worth it.

I bought a bunch of shit a year or 2 ago on black friday. I had plans to resell but I never had the time to sell all of it. The 600 dollars in items I got are worth more today then when I bought them if you buy the right things they keep demand. Especially with all the shortages and supply chain issues.

If you sell around the holidays you can make insane margins for sold out items.
that's true and also maybe antique items and paintings seem like it could be profitable