Idea #101 for making money... Finding golfballs near a golf course and reselling them

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Don't know how legal this is but I've seen people online do this. There is a huge golf course a mile from me and the balls are always in the woods. I'm going to try going on the course near the bushes where a lot of the stray balls end up and collecting them.

Thousands of balls get hit out of bounce each day if I get just get a few hundred I can sell each ball for half a dollar after washing them on ebay or facebook market place. Not sure if this will be illegal since its techniquely on the outskirts of their property.

@Enkidu @fruitgunpop @.... @Bandana @Shako Mako

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chasing aesthetics, Sexually Disabled, incel194012940 and 2 others
On youtube some guy made 400 a day doing this. There is even a career people have in Florida gold courses where they get buy diving gear and get old golf balls. Sometimes they get 1000 balls a day which is like 1 grand

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled, fruitgunpop and Deleted member 17829
Legit, good method

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Legit, good method
You can get really good results at night. I did this with my friends as a game the woods near me is like 800 meters from the course so they end up there a few at least. I had this UV flash light and we would make a game of finding them the most I ever got was 20 in 2 hours. This is pretty far from the main course UV really shows the golf balls.

If I went on the outskirts near the bushes I could find hundreds with a UV light since it would make them all stand out. Although I'm worried I will get attacked this might be technically private property especially at night not worried about getting arrested but what if some guy shoots me or beats me up (although easiest time to do it too)

IMG 20200807 195530
IMG 20200811 134522

I find a ton of them while snorkeling but they're always covered with zebra mussels.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8908 and Deleted member 11126
View attachment 1793300View attachment 1793303
I find a ton of them while snorkeling but they're always covered with zebra mussels.
This is big money in Florida. Becuse golfing is so huge around 100 million in golf balls are lost in that state alone. Like its an insanely big industry.

Although there is a good reason the pay is so good you can find thousands in a day but you gotta go in a lake/pond with alligators.

On youtube some guy made 400 a day doing this. There is even a career people have in Florida gold courses where they get buy diving gear and get old golf balls. Sometimes they get 1000 balls a day which is like 1 grand
why would they make 1 dollar per second hand golf ball when u can get a brand new one for the cheaper at the shop

• +1
why would they make 1 dollar per second hand golf ball when u can get a brand new one for the cheaper at the shop
depends on the quality some golf balls cost more.

Also ones on ebay are pretty much ranging from a dollar to half a dollar.

40 golf balls are like 35 bucks. so they aren't cheap. If I could get 200 a day that would be nearly 100 bucks if I sold it at market price. Gotta test this out who knows this might get me beat up by security or this might take too much time but if I can get 200 balls in 6 hours I will make a decent amount

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and incel194012940
theres a golf course next to where i live imma try this

• +1
theres a golf course next to where i live imma try this
Yeah this beats working for an hourly wage because if I work faster and smarter I make more money.

Jobs are demoralizing and work the opposite. You can get promotions but your work will never be proportional to the output you get. Which is why working the bare minimum becomes normal this promotes a bad mindset if you work for yourself you are encouraged to try your hardest

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and BoneDensity
depends on the quality some golf balls cost more.

Also ones on ebay are pretty much ranging from a dollar to half a dollar.

40 golf balls are like 35 bucks. so they aren't cheap. If I could get 200 a day that would be nearly 100 bucks if I sold it at market price. Gotta test this out who knows this might get me beat up by security or this might take too much time but if I can get 200 balls in 6 hours I will make a decent amount
I'm mirin these alternative money making hacks. Update me. :feelsokman:

• +1
Don't know how legal this is but I've seen people online do this. There is a huge golf course a mile from me and the balls are always in the woods. I'm going to try going on the course near the bushes where a lot of the stray balls end up and collecting them.

Thousands of balls get hit out of bounce each day if I get just get a few hundred I can sell each ball for half a dollar after washing them on ebay or facebook market place. Not sure if this will be illegal since its techniquely on the outskirts of their property.

@Enkidu @fruitgunpop @.... @Bandana @Shako Mako
Collect them, clean them, sell them to golfers on tour.

• +1
Collect them, clean them, sell them to golfers on tour.
True the other good thing about this is you can hold onto them for a while even as a savings. Provided you have the space you could sell them in one week or in a year the value will not change.

Probably the ideal is ebay since you can sell in bulk but who knows...

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
I'm mirin these alternative money making hacks. Update me. :feelsokman:
I'm writing these down for the future so I remember to try them. If anyone else knows some @ me as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back