idea #97 for money maxxing... Growing weed and selling it to close friends

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I just need a little bit of weed to some friends idk I figure this side hustle could be 500-1000 a month if I got good at it.

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit and incel194012940
Very possible if one of them distributes but you need a decent amount of startup capital and connections

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Very possible if one of them distributes but you need a decent amount of startup capital and connections
I know a guy in retail who makes 6 figures on the side selling weed can I sell to him

The laws here are basically as long as you don't grow over a certain amount you don't get much jail time so I can't sell large amounts

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
yo send me some seeds

• Hmm...
I just need a little bit of weed to some friends idk I figure this side hustle could be 500-1000 a month if I got good at it.
What happens if you catch the attention of drug dealers in your area?

• Hmm...
What happens if you catch the attention of drug dealers in your area?
Idk it will be super small amounts of weed. Like at most I would be making 2 grand a month and that's the highest possibility more like 500 after costs have been payed for

Idk it will be super small amounts of weed. Like at most I would be making 2 grand a month and that's the highest possibility more like 500 after costs have been payed for
Buy medical strains of weed and sell it to people who need it medicinally (make sure you don't half ass it) in order to get over the issue.

• +1