idea #&97 sign up for Fivver data entry roles and pay Indians in BTC to do it for me.

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I was looking into this shit a lot of them require an American social security or some sort of green card for labor rules. I could either hire Indians or Hispanic people (I know enough spanish to give them assignments). And pay them to do the most tedious parts.

These jobs are so boring repetitive 90% could be done by someone with 80 IQ it just takes time to do them. Could keep scaling this up until I have a whole team of Indians working for me. If I just take on roles one at a time I'll make 10 an hour and work harder then any other minimum wage job for less. But if I hire a team to outsource even if each task gets me less money I should be able to do many more of them. There's no telling how much this could be scaled up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Danish_Retard, ChadpreetMaxxer and 1 other person
I was looking into this shit a lot of them require an American social security or some sort of green card for labor rules. I could either hire Indians or Hispanic people (I know enough spanish to give them assignments). And pay them to do the most tedious parts.

These jobs are so boring repetitive 90% could be done by someone with 80 IQ it just takes time to do them. Could keep scaling this up until I have a whole team of Indians working for me. If I just take on roles one at a time I'll make 10 an hour and work harder then any other minimum wage job for less. But if I hire a team to outsource even if each task gets me less money I should be able to do many more of them. There's no telling how much this could be scaled up.

I do something similar
when i get any boring easy work from my dayjob i just hire an offshore paki or indian coder to do it for me, and pay them a fraction of what i was getting paid to do it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: JizzFarmer, SunniMogger, AscensionMan98 and 1 other person
I do something similar
when i get any boring easy work from my dayjob i just hire an offshore paki or indian coder to do it for me, and pay them a fraction of what i was getting paid to do it.
Its weird the repetitive stuff is often harder then difficult unique problems. Doing repetitive stuff kills me I have to force myself to do it I hate doing shit like rereading a book I've already read or doing the same task over and over. It would unironically be easier to get something challenging done.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
I do something similar
Really,how many have u hired

Really,how many have u hired

Ill just hire someone to do say 10 hours on some time consuming shit i dont want to do.

But i have heard of people straight up hiring offshore indian dudes to do their entire job, and the just sitting on their ass and pocketing the difference. However, those guys tend to get caught eventually.
Most companies have a bunch of protections to prevent data going out, so it can be hard to give the offshore guys all the stuff they need. If you directly give them your own access well then you risk it being flagged up by security when they try to access files from mumbai etc. So thats how people usually get caught.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Ill just hire someone to do say 10 hours on some time consuming shit i dont want to do.

But i have heard of people straight up hiring offshore indian dudes to do their entire job, and the just sitting on their ass and pocketing the difference. However, those guys tend to get caught eventually.
Most companies have a bunch of protections to prevent data going out, so it can be hard to give the offshore guys all the stuff they need. If you directly give them your own access well then you risk it being flagged up by security when they try to access files from mumbai etc. So thats how people usually get caught.
Brutal. That makes sense tho , or else everyone would outsource everything, but I guess its not that feasible to outsource the whole job, but what about 80%, cause in that case I could hypothetically sign up for 3 jobs that are lower paying, maybe 12-15$ a hour, hire in Vietnam or india or something, pay like 3$ a hour ( is that good for them , how much would make sense for them ) , and then do the rest of the work.

Brutal. That makes sense tho , or else everyone would outsource everything, but I guess its not that feasible to outsource the whole job, but what about 80%,

Depends on your job responsibilities tbh.

cause in that case I could hypothetically sign up for 3 jobs that are lower paying, maybe 12-15$ a hour, hire in Vietnam or india or something, pay like 3$ a hour ( is that good for them , how much would make sense for them ) , and then do the rest of the work.

For a decent coder you're looking at at more like $10 an hour you can find cheaper but they would be shit tier or a newbie.

Depends on your job responsibilities tbh.

For a decent coder you're looking at at more like $10 an hour you can find cheaper but they would be shit tier or a newbie.
Interesting, wonder how would coordinate the coding thing lol. They would have to probably pretend to be on the coding interview, or I would have to get some shitty tier job and learn some good coding myself and then outsource it after getting some entry level job.

So what about data entry jobs.

Interesting, wonder how would coordinate the coding thing lol. They would have to probably pretend to be on the coding interview, or I would have to get some shitty tier job and learn some good coding myself and then outsource it after getting some entry level job.

So what about data entry jobs.
With this type of scam its better to be doing 5 entry jobs at once because a lot of the work is repetitive and just takes time which you can outsource to Indians

• +1
With this type of scam its better to be doing 5 entry jobs at once because a lot of the work is repetitive and just takes time which you can outsource to Indians
interesting. Have you had personal success with this, cause would love to quit the wage cuck grind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
interesting. Have you had personal success with this, cause would love to quit the wage cuck grind
No but I know it can work. The more complex the job the harder. Ideally you want work that can be done with as little oversight as possible. As soon as its complex they will start messing it up

• +1