idea for indian manga

When it was at its worst: absolutely frustrating. Not just for me, but my family and friends as well. It really puts a strain on the relationship you have with others. Nowadays it’s not as bad as it used to be, but it’s manageable. Few years ago if someone touched my hair I would get into a fight with them and shave off my hair afterwards with a razor blade to become clean again. After washing everything over many, many times. Nowadays I avoid fights because I don’t want to feel unclean for months, even if it means I get suckerpunched because I don’t want to be touched more, as a part of damage control. Makes me a little bitch but at least I’m a clean little bitch. :feelsgood:
Wow you actually might be the cleanest Indian ever

Do you ever get bullied/teased back home for being so clean

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jxck7468, mayo mogger, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, NoseProphecy and yeeyeeslayer
I overthink about everything
Try not to do that, brother. I gotta add that nobody ever bullied me for it, and many of them were also helpful. Asking if I needed help putting books in my bag and whatnot (I thought touching books was gross as well, lol).

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
@buflek

• +1
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and yeeyeeslayer
Wow you actually might be the cleanest Indian ever

Do you ever get bullied/teased back home for being so clean
he’s not even indian jfl

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and mayo mogger
are your arabian buddies done performing scat with used up russian whores? or are they drinking camel piss rn?
IMG 4418

Even after googling scat I still have no idea what it means

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and mayo mogger
are your arabian buddies done performing scat with used up russian whores? or are they drinking camel piss rn?
for legal reasons thats a joke

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • JFL
Also I love Russian whores so it’s not even an insult :forcedsmile:
do you like to consume their feces? thats what scat is and you look it up thats whats going

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and mayo mogger

Attachments

• 2126520_580391-2f76c69bf107c9d2be319f40ba059484.mp4
    886 KB
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78
there are way more indian obsessed/racist people than me @neverascendcurrycel see

there are way more indian obsessed/racist people than me @neverascendcurrycel see
Check you contents, you are the one who is more obsessed apart from selfhating curry here.

who's self hating?
Many curries here. I just wanna say stop obsessed with indians all day long, if there is anything related to indian, you are the one I see first on the threads. Stop sucking, whatever the fuck got into you.

Many curries here. I just wanna say stop obsessed with indians all day long, if there is anything related to indian, you are the one I see first on the threads. Stop sucking, whatever the fuck got into you.
can't take a joke

chill

• +1
If this manga gets a film adaptation, it will be the best masterpiece of Bollywood