Idea: Going vegan to get girls.

reborn

reborn

Banned
Something I have considered to do in the past. Vegan communities are usually 70 to 80% females (cute animals etc.) and they HATE non vegans so they want a partner who is a vegan, too. Competition is low as most of those guys have long rastas with lice in them and don't shower to save the environment or they are incels who are only in it for the girls, too. Sure this goes for some of the girls too but not all are like that and volcel if you wouldn't!! So you could go vegan and try to get into those communities i.e. on Facebook etc. and meet a girl there. At least you will get some exposure. Also since they are usually leftists they are not so materialistic and you don't need much to show for other than the ability to speak out a bunch of leftist bullshit.

For me it is hard as I HATE leftism but I think it might be a solution for some of you guys. This is how some 3/10 dude got my smoking hot 7/10 cousin (yeah I would fuck her any day). He even got her pregnant.

Just be hippie theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, GreenHat500, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Vegan girls want masculine carnivore

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: CANI, Clark69, gamma and 5 others
Where do I find them

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Legit.

Same for the left wing scene, so many hot girls there. I know many people who go their to impress girls jfl, reading up on Marx and other left wing shit.

But tbh you have to really believe in it, or atleast be very educated about the topic, they can kinda sense if someone just frauds to impress them.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500 and reborn
Where do I find them
search up any vegan resturaunt and follow the tag or go to facebook
or be in california
the vegan capital of the world

or be in california
When I graduate from high school I will move to California, its prolly better than Virginia I hope. Or I could move out when I turn 18 while still being in high school... I don't know yet

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and datboijj
or be in california
fken mirin investigation pedo stalking skillz my bro Det @lutte @cloUder

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 13787

• Love it
Reactions: gamma
Just make sure you only pretend to go vegan don't actually go vegan otherwise you'll become malnourished and skinny and die prematurely

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Clark69 and Deleted member 8244