(IDEA) NT MAXXING PLAN FOR EVERYONE HERE

Deleted member 2607

Deleted member 2607

Zephir
OK BROS, I JUST THOUGHT OF A PERFECT SYNERGISTIC SYSTEM THAT WE AUTISTS CAN USE TO FRAUD SOCIAL LIFE...
1. YOU MUST HAVE SNAPCHAT OR INSTAGRAM
2. YOU MUST BE WILLING TO SEND AND RECIEVE EVERYDAY TO MAX THE EFFECTS
3.NOW WHEN NORMIES SEE YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA THEY WILL THINK YOU ARE NT AND NOT A FRIENDLESS LOSER JFL
4. THIS WILL ARTIFICIALLY BOOST STATUS. EVEN IF THE EFFECT IS MARGINAL, IT IS STILL HELPING. LET US BOND TOGETHER.
5. PROFIT. MAYBE A CUTE FOID WILL SEE YOUR MANY UNOPENED SNAPS OR YOUR MANY INSTA FOLLOWERS AND GIVE YOU A CHANCE. THAT LITTLE STATUS BOOST COULD BE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PUSSY AND NO PUSSY BROS.

GMaaudk

REINFORCE EACH OTHER. SYNERGY FTW.

HOW THIS WORKS: QUITE SIMPLY. POST YOUR SNAPCHAT, INSTAGRAM IN THIS THREAD. IT TAKES SECONDS

PART 2: TAKE SOME MORE SECONDS OUT OF YOUR LDARING SCHUEUDLE TO ADD EVERYONE ELSE ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

PART 3: ONCE YOU HAVE PPLS SOCIAL MEDIA... START SENDING SNAPS AND DMS AND LIKING PHOTOS AND FOLLOWING BLAH BLAH BLAH...

PART 4: IF YOU HAVE SNAP, TRY TO MAKE STREAKS WITH LOOKSMAX HOMIES. ON DAYS THAT YOU WANT TO APPEAR LOW INHIB SLAYER TO IMPRESS SOMEONE, LEAVE A BUNCH OF SNAPS UNOPENED OR ON READ. OTHERWISE, JUST SEND ATLEAST ONE A DAY TO YOUR HOMIES

IF YOU HAVE INSTAGRAM, FOLLOW THE HOMIES, LIKE THE PHOTOS, AND IF YOU WANT START A DM CONVO...

EASY PEASY. IF WE ALL WORK TOGETHER WE CAN SUSSESFULLY FRAUD ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND GAIN ARTIFIClAL STATUS. THIS CAN LEAD TO REAL STATUS IN A SORT OF UPWARD SPIRAL. GODSPEED BOYS.
ERZwtrvWkAgshBB

<-----ME LEVITATING OFF THE GROUND FROM THE POWER OF OUR COMRADIERE

Here are my socials to start:
SNAPCHAT: rezaspi
INSTAGRAM: trenthackey

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, PubertyMaxxer, Chintuck22 and 3 others
nice try reddit jew / fbi / doxing subhuman

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JMax, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, karbo and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rydofx, Einon, wagbox and 4 others
nice try reddit jew / fbi / doxing subhuman
IMAGINE FEARING GETTING DOXXED JFL... LIKE ANYONE IS GONNA CARE THAT YOU ARE ON A SELF IMPROVMENT WEBSITE

• +1
Reactions: Lux
IMAGINE FEARING GETTING DOXXED JFL... LIKE ANYONE IS GONNA CARE THAT YOU ARE ON A SELF IMPROVMENT WEBSITE
u must be new here if u think this forum is about self improvment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Gazzamogga, hebbewem and 5 others
Well I don’t know what to told you JFL
But
Social media = face

If your face is below the “standards” than don’t even try

I use to have Facebook and IG but it didn’t work

Well I don’t know what to told you JFL
But
Social media = face

If your face is below the “standards” than don’t even try

I use to have Facebook and IG but it didn’t work
Never said that NT>face... social status is gonna give you more chances to meet foids not a higher success rate. Having a social life even if its frauded makes you seem less creepy even if you arent that attractive
SO DOES ANYONE HERE ACTUALLY HAVE ANY INTEREST IN IMPROVING THEIR SITUATION? JFL

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mido the slayer
Never said that NT>face... social status is gonna give you more chances to meet foids not a higher success rate. Having a social life even if its frauded makes you seem less creepy even if you arent that attractive
SO DOES ANYONE HERE ACTUALLY HAVE ANY INTEREST IN IMPROVING THEIR SITUATION? JFL
So you are living a fake world in social media acting like you have life and stuff???

Ok let’s say you managed to LTR 5/10 after all your fake social media THAN she found out you are nothing living a fake lifestyle so hopefully one day one girl will like you

It’s stupid strategy man I have tried it (well somewhat) I use to Facebookmaxed have like 2000 friends and stuff and added a lot of guys in my high school and it didn’t work girls still go for 6.5/10+ guys

And if you are below 6.5/10 you will hardly get any likes or followers on social media

You know that social media is 70% looks right?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and rydofx
1. Be attractive
2. Block looksmax.me

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
So you are living a fake world in social media acting like you have life and stuff???

Ok let’s say you managed to LTR 5/10 after all your fake social media THAN she found out you are nothing living a fake lifestyle so hopefully one day one girl will like you

It’s stupid strategy man I have tried it (well somewhat) I use to Facebookmaxed have like 2000 friends and stuff and added a lot of guys in my high school and it didn’t work girls still go for 6.5/10+ guys

And if you are below 6.5/10 you will hardly get any likes or followers on social media

You know that social media is 70% looks right?
Fuck sake I'm not saying this is an end all that trumps looksmaxing. In fact I even said that the effect could be marginal but it's still something. At the very least this strategy can make you more likely to be added by ppl you know irl and thus message and or hangout with them.

I've seen many girls text or talk about how they love guys who are popular on social media and while YES YOU DO HAVE TO BE ATTRACTIVE to actually have a chance with them at the very least they acknowledge your existence jfl. Might give you a higher chance of being invited to parties or gatherings

• +1

• Love it
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Inb4 everyone starts commenting 'subhuman' and posting your facial flaws and psl ratings under every selfie on your Instagram.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JMax, didntreadlol, BlackPillChad and 7 others
NT = unimportant

It’s true. I know a kid that’s 4 psl at most but he’s instamaxxed and he slays solely because of that

This forum is associated with the Word incel which is put in a very bad light by normies ”instead of being nice they just want women to be sexslaves”

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
Op is a FBI agent

• +1
This forum is associated with the Word incel which is put in a very bad light by normies ”instead of being nice they just want women to be sexslaves”
Am I the only one who doesnt give a shit? Let your actions speak louder than words, dont let one website affect a person's view of you jfl... I causally talk about looksmaxing and foids in front of my normie friends because I'm confident enough that they arent gonna stop hanging out with me for some trivial bullshit

Am I the only one who doesnt give a shit? Let your actions speak louder than words, dont let one website affect a person's view of you jfl... I causally talk about looksmaxing and foids in front of my normie friends because I'm confident enough that they arent gonna stop hanging out with me for some trivial bullshit
I’m only 16 so no one even knows what did shit is. But in the future getting Jobs or joining the army might get denied for ”being a women hating antisemetic nazist racist incel who want women to be slaves”
If doxxed that is

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
I’m only 16 so no one even knows what did shit is. But in the future getting Jobs or joining the army might get denied for ”being a women hating antisemetic nazist racist incel who want women to be slaves”
No. Lol is everyone here larping? Just because people make fun of incels on reddit doesn't mean we live in a Orwellian society where incel sympathy is considered as taboo as being a nazi...
I think yall severely over estimate how much people care. As long as you arent creepily trying to hide your "identity" or conversely being way too in your face about your beliefs NO ONE WILL CARE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Inb4 everyone starts commenting 'subhuman' and posting your facial flaws and psl ratings under every selfie on your Instagram.
LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
OK BROS, I JUST THOUGHT OF A PERFECT SYNERGISTIC SYSTEM THAT WE AUTISTS CAN USE TO FRAUD SOCIAL LIFE...
3.NOW WHEN NORMIES SEE YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA THEY WILL THINK YOU ARE NT AND NOT A FRIENDLESS LOSER JFL
4. THIS WILL ARTIFICIALLY BOOST STATUS. EVEN IF THE EFFECT IS MARGINAL, IT IS STILL HELPING. LET US BOND TOGETHER.
5. PROFIT. MAYBE A CUTE FOID WILL SEE YOUR MANY UNOPENED SNAPS OR YOUR MANY INSTA FOLLOWERS AND GIVE YOU A CHANCE. THAT LITTLE STATUS BOOST COULD BE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PUSSY AND NO PUSSY BROS.

View attachment 290501

HOW THIS WORKS: QUITE SIMPLY. POST YOUR SNAPCHAT, INSTAGRAM IN THIS THREAD. IT TAKES SECONDS

PART 2: TAKE SOME MORE SECONDS OUT OF YOUR LDARING SCHUEUDLE TO ADD EVERYONE ELSE ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

PART 3: ONCE YOU HAVE PPLS SOCIAL MEDIA... START SENDING SNAPS AND DMS AND LIKING PHOTOS AND FOLLOWING BLAH BLAH BLAH...

PART 4: IF YOU HAVE SNAP, TRY TO MAKE STREAKS WITH LOOKSMAX HOMIES. ON DAYS THAT YOU WANT TO APPEAR LOW INHIB SLAYER TO IMPRESS SOMEONE, LEAVE A BUNCH OF SNAPS UNOPENED OR ON READ. OTHERWISE, JUST SEND ATLEAST ONE A DAY TO YOUR HOMIES

IF YOU HAVE INSTAGRAM, FOLLOW THE HOMIES, LIKE THE PHOTOS, AND IF YOU WANT START A DM CONVO...

EASY PEASY. IF WE ALL WORK TOGETHER WE CAN SUSSESFULLY FRAUD ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND GAIN ARTIFIClAL STATUS. THIS CAN LEAD TO REAL STATUS IN A SORT OF UPWARD SPIRAL. GODSPEED BOYS.View attachment 290510

Just peeped your insta, god you're a cringey retard that posts cringe memes jfl it's over for u kid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and Deleted member 2621
Jfl if you doxx yourself on this sit aspie retard
Jfl imagine being so high inhib you're scared of your 2 friends from high school and your co worker at Wendy's finding out you looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Jfl imagine being so high inhib you're scared of your 2 friends from high school and your co worker at Wendy's finding out you looksmax

OP.... you are contradicting yourself here. The point of your plan is statusmaxxing

Do you have any clue how much of a statusmin being known as an incel is?

Normies don't give a shit about the differences between us and .co

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577

View attachment 290501

EASY PEASY. IF WE ALL WORK TOGETHER WE CAN SUSSESFULLY FRAUD ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND GAIN ARTIFIClAL STATUS. THIS CAN LEAD TO REAL STATUS IN A SORT OF UPWARD SPIRAL. GODSPEED BOYS.View attachment 290510

JUST BE BRAINWASHED IDIOT THEORY

Heres my IG : @nahoryliham
Hmu if u follow me