Idea to escape Ukraine!

D

Deleted member 28691

Grim world.
Drive down to odessa, get in a raft and drift down to Bulgaria carried by currents?

@Makhachev @JackTheKnife

• +1
Reactions: JackTheKnife and Bushman
be gosha and larp as female

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
If you can't crawl out through the forests of Zakarpattia then you kinda deserve to stay tbqh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
If you can't crawl out through the forests of Zakarpattia then you kinda deserve to stay tbqh

Not many forests there, they cut them down and ship to eu leaving bare hills kek

Didn't you say you're half jewish or some shit? send a msg to some jewish agency and they would arrange your escape

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and Deleted member 28691
Not many forests there, they cut them down and ship to eu leaving bare hills kek
“This is important, you will have to cut down and sell all the forestry bordering the EU on the cheap before the Russians invade, it is crucial that all the fat incels stay-”
“Чего? Я ебал, ахуеть!”
“Listen, I’m not a fan of this either but I didn’t complain when we picked a crossdressing Jewish fag like you for President”
“...”
“I will ask Putin to pull out of Kyiv before it even gets real, don’t worry”
F2X0XbwWMAA0waj
Dbafd7cd218a176b82b6313c0d938598 1593864325

Didn't you say you're half jewish or some shit? send a msg to some jewish agency and they would arrange your escape

I don't have the jewish mark aka i'm not circumcised.

I don't have the jewish mark aka i'm not circumcised.
Tell them you want the surgery at a hospital in Israel. Better than dying at the front line.

deserter fags, go fight for your country

Montenegro
Would bark at you if you were from Iceland or some hippie place. Montenegro had their fair share of sufferings.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Would bark at you if you were from Iceland or some hippie place. Montenegro had their fair share of sufferings.
yeah bro well I kinda understand you guys partly like millions of normies from both Ukraine and Russia who came here don't give a single fuck about all this shit like they act like nothing happens to their country so it's kinda demoralizing for patriotic people like me or my like-minded people from that countries but tbh idk if I wouldn't do the same if that happened to my nation ngl many people migrate from here without any war and shit still it's somehow cowardly from our generation no matter which country all of Eastern and South Eastern Europe has its turbulent history our ancestors died and fought for this piece of land and today we don't care about it at all it's totally sad I wish the things weren't like that but this world of rapid globalization is brutal

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and JackTheKnife
You can marry me then you get out of Ukraine.

Drive down to odessa, get in a raft and drift down to Bulgaria carried by currents?

@Makhachev @JackTheKnife
very dangerous shit. You can get caught easily. Another thing is sea mines, get on one and its over for you. Rather just bribe someone for a lot of money at the border control.

very dangerous shit. You can get caught easily. Another thing is sea mines, get on one and its over for you. Rather just bribe someone for a lot of money at the border control.
не слушай его

давай лайвстрим, хотя ты все равно дома отсидишься

не слушай его

давай лайвстрим, хотя ты все равно дома отсидишься
yeah. id rather just go to the front instead of trying to escape.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691