Ideal age to lose virginity?

Interesting to see how many people cope with conservatism when reality is that we live in a degenerate society. Just stick your head in the sand and be a virgin till marriage bro.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 5632, Deleted and 1 other person
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
boys age: 18-20 girls: 16

as soon as possible

Whenever you feel like to 😊

Ideally you lose it around 12-13 or so. It does so much for your development.

Most people who lose it that early are slayers for life. It's not just genetics that matters, but environment too, since different environments can activate different genes. You might have the gene, but if it's just permanently turned off because certain parts of your upbringing didn't activate that gene, then it's over.

The reason why losing it as early as possible is the best is that you create your own "good" envonrment, that's gonna turn you into a slayer for life. If you never experience that high school love, and lost your virginity in high school it's over. You're gonna be resentfull for life. You also lose a massive part of the development process that is impossible to regain later, since it pretty much becomes fixed after the age of 18.

Let me make another example in terms of creating your own good environment. You're born, and you're not 3 years old. Imagine the situation in which you're born smart (you have the genetics). You're way more likely to enjoy chess, puzzles, mathematics, problem solving etc than a dumb kid who was born dumb. From this, you will "create" your own good environment that's gonna make you even smarter. Because you will continually be doing IQ problems tasks for fun. Your parents can't even create this for you. This is also kinda why people say genetics is everything and environment is cope. Because if you have the genes, youre environment will autmoatically follow. But it also happens that a dumb kid randomly likes doing puzzles, playing with legos or whatever. In that case he can ascend intellectually.

Everything else is similar. Personality is just as genetic as intelligence and height. You can ascend atleast a little bit with the right enviornment and upbringing.
Suifuel for late bloomers if it's true.
I know a few chads who lost their virginity in their 20s, but yeah most start slaying early during high school

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Chadelite
Past 13 and it's over tbh,I remember getting made fun of by my 1/10 fatcel friend for being a virgin at age 16.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Chadelite, DidntRead and 1 other person
Virginity is man made concept for males

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Women get extremely horny around age 14-16, so the good looking men will lose their virginity around that time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Chadelite, Deleted and 1 other person
Women get extremely horny around age 14-16, so the good looking men will lose their virginity around that time.

They want dick

• +1
Retarded question, lose it as early as possible to statusmaxx at school. Or never lose it and become a wizard.

• +1
At birth

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
15 yo. I don't know any man who lost virginity at 15 and isn't successful in life. It's a true lifefuel.
I lost it at 7-8 and I'm a failure so far

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Chadelite

Most people who lose it that early are slayers for life. It's not just genetics that matters, but environment too, since different environments can activate different genes. You might have the gene, but if it's just permanently turned off because certain parts of your upbringing didn't activate that gene, then it's over.

The reason why losing it as early as possible is the best is that you create your own "good" envonrment, that's gonna turn you into a slayer for life. If you never experience that high school love, and lost your virginity in high school it's over. You're gonna be resentfull for life. You also lose a massive part of the development process that is impossible to regain later, since it pretty much becomes fixed after the age of 18.

Let me make another example in terms of creating your own good environment. You're born, and you're not 3 years old. Imagine the situation in which you're born smart (you have the genetics). You're way more likely to enjoy chess, puzzles, mathematics, problem solving etc than a dumb kid who was born dumb. From this, you will "create" your own good environment that's gonna make you even smarter. Because you will continually be doing IQ problems tasks for fun. Your parents can't even create this for you. This is also kinda why people say genetics is everything and environment is cope. Because if you have the genes, youre environment will autmoatically follow. But it also happens that a dumb kid randomly likes doing puzzles, playing with legos or whatever. In that case he can ascend intellectually.

Everything else is similar. Personality is just as genetic as intelligence and height. You can ascend atleast a little bit with the right enviornment and upbringing.
Cope
Iam kissless virgin at 15.Indeed over for me

Last edited:
mid teens, it won't get any easier after that unless you ascend hard

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Lil Wayne lost his virginty at 11

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4209
56d4b1e9047d6.jpeg

obviously the stupidity after 30 is just a joke but i really do think they have it right with the first half here. if you are only losing it at 18 you're barely ok, and after 20 you will forever be mentally messed up and will be playing catch-up with it the rest of your life.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Chadelite
56d4b1e9047d6.jpeg

obviously the stupidity after 30 is just a joke but i really do think they have it right with the first half here. if you are only losing it at 18 you're barely ok, and after 20 you will forever be mentally messed up and will be playing catch-up with it the rest of your life.
Lost mine at 15.

but alas, was downhill from there... zero (without Paying since age 15- now 21 :feelsrope: :feelswhy: )

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
3 years old is optimal

LOL if you didn't lose your virginity before you could even ejaculate

all my friends lost it around 14-16, here i am at 22 KHHV.

I’d say 14-17 is the age you should lose it.

cope.

lmao, no one is having sex as 12 or 13

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: actuary1234 and Deleted member 3795
12. for me anyway if i could of

between 15 and 22 i guess

doesnt really matter that much really tho. just don't be an excuse of a man. if you really want to just fuck a prostitute. nothing wrong with that. virginity doesnt really mean much. it's only the beginning.

Lost it at 15, wouldn't call myself a slayer, but above average lay count for my age yeah

lost it at 20 , but I grew up in pakiland , very conservative society.