Ideal bidelt is 25 inches untrained

NoReedemingFeature

NoReedemingFeature

Autistic and not ashamed
Muuuh 22 is too big (cope)! Maybe if you have a peanut skull. 25 inches combined with a longer neck and big skull is the ideal for men 6-6'5ft tall

I'm wondering how you measure your bideltoid, because 22 inches untrained is gigachad tier

Who tf has ever said 22 is big lmao ? Mine is 23 and I look small af @ 6’5

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
I'm wondering how you measure your bideltoid, because 22 inches untrained is gigachad tier
Deltoid to deltoid. My bidelt is 20 inches at 6'2 and it's small. My father at the same height is around 22 (estimating) but has a bigger skull, looks big enough irl but relative to a good skull size it's small still.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Deltoid to deltoid. My bidelt is 20 inches at 6'2 and it's small. My father at the same height is around 22 (estimating) but has a bigger skull, looks big enough irl but relative to a good skull size it's small still.
I'm 6ft with 20 inch bidelt as well, I'm obviously aiming for more but they still look decent.
Maybe you guys have wide waists or something.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
I'm 6ft with 20 inch bidelt as well, I'm obviously aiming for more but they still look decent.
Maybe you guys have wide waists or something.
I have (relatively) wide hips and long neck, my waist is average. Those combined maybe make my frame look smaller but that means there's more room for size.
Father has same lower body size but bigger upper body as a whole. Vertically we're the same but his waist, ribcage volume and skull is like 20% bigger. Looks big when standing next to people but looked at in isolation he'd look better with wider clavicles.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀