Ideal bideltoid width for a 5’8 male?

butterworld

butterworld

Zephir
title tbh

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
19.5-20 inches, ideal in general is 24-26 inches
Yeah best case scenario I’m 6’4 with a 26 inch bideltoid but that’s impossible. I’m currently 20.5, is it worth roiding for more inches or would it look silly at 5’8

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and NorwoodAscender
Yeah best case scenario I’m 6’4 with a 26 inch bideltoid but that’s impossible. I’m currently 20.5, is it worth roiding for more inches or would it look silly at 5’8
Best case scenario would be like 21.5 inches or 22, point is still not worth it, but im not the one to ask im not very pro roids

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and butterworld
Best case scenario would be like 21.5 inches or 22, point is still not worth it, but im not the one to ask im not very pro roids
22 at 5’8 sheesh that’s very wide but I can probably get there in two years if I gymcel with roids.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
22 at 5’8 sheesh that’s very wide but I can probably get there in two years if I gymcel with roids.
Thats best case scenario tho, dont roid ever imo

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and butterworld
at 5'8 just become a femboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, mirrormogger and butterworld
Vishnujeet get off the computer your mom’s chicken tikka masala is getting cold
motherfucker bitch I tell bilal praggadeshu singh at the curry shop to only give you one cow dung tikka massala patty instead of 1 for the price of 2 next time bhai

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
if you roid as a shortcel it looks like you’re compensating

• +1
that’s tough to pull off when short i would wear lifts and go for 20+ bidel
For female gaze should I end my pursuit of building more muscle and focus on being lean/sitting slightly above underweight

• Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger
mines around 22-23in i’m barely 5’10 and Im far from satisfied aim for 25-27in bidelt lean
Proof or larp im 6ft with 21.5-22 untrained and i still feel bigger than most people ur not reaching 25-27 at 5’10

• +1
motherfucker bitch I tell bilal praggadeshu singh at the curry shop to only give you one cow dung tikka massala patty instead of 1 for the price of 2 next time bhai
stfu you subhuman, if being tall was that good you wouldnt be on an incel forum you cuck

• +1
mines around 22-23in i’m barely 5’10 and Im far from satisfied aim for 25-27in bidelt lean
23 inches seems dubious, and 25 would be physically impossible at 5’10 unless you’re a genetic anomaly

stfu you subhuman, if being tall was that good you wouldnt be on an incel forum you cuck
its not even about being an incel or not, i just wanna be tall for the sake of frame mogging other niggas

5’9 with 19.5ish, looks good when my shirt is off, but mid with a shirt on cuz of my giga wide neck.