Ideal Black Women (Megathread)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Did she cuck the nigga @Xangsane did she at least fuck the black dude or kiss or date him or did she go on the show like “BWC ORNRY AAHAHAHAH TEEEE HEEEE THIS IS WHITE COCK ONLY ISLAND”
Nah she’s Into this guy. She cucked Davide while they were still coupled up

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
Nah she’s Into this guy. She cucked Davide while they were still coupled up

View attachment 1737522
Did she kiss Davudie and shit though because it shows she isn’t self hating like ethnic women on these shows tbh. Sure she prefers chad cool but the fact is she DATED the non white guy that’s a BIIIIG DEAL. Has white chad dated her yet?

Wait did she actually cuck him as in fuck this chad whiskt she was with black Normie :feelsgah:. I swear Love island is designed to crush non white SMV for both men and women

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Did she kiss Davudie and shit though because it shows she isn’t self hating like ethnic women on these shows tbh. Sure she prefers chad cool but the fact is she DATED the non white guy that’s a BIIIIG DEAL. Has white chad dated her yet?

Wait did she actually cuck him as in fuck this chad whiskt she was with black Normie :feelsgah:. I swear Love island is designed to crush non white SMV for both men and women
Yes but when Jay walked in the villa she started to distance away from Davide cuz he wasn’t putting in “effort”

No she didn’t fuck him. I’m using it loosely lol she snuck to kissed Jay twice while she was still coupled up with Davide

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Did she cuck the nigga @Xangsane did she at least fuck the black dude or kiss or date him or did she go on the show like “BWC ORNRY AAHAHAHAH TEEEE HEEEE THIS IS WHITE COCK ONLY ISLAND”
She prefers whites

• +1
She prefers whites
I know that but the question was did she fuck the white guy whiskt she was WITH the black
Dude I wanna know. Or did she just dump the black Guy for the white guy but never cucked him as in cheat on him.

This show is great it lowers ethnic and black SMV everyday it’s on its amazing tbh

• So Sad
Tyrone only , it’s over

I know that but the question was did she fuck the white guy whiskt she was WITH the black
Dude I wanna know. Or did she just dump the black Guy for the white guy but never cucked him as in cheat on him.

This show is great it lowers ethnic and black SMV everyday it’s on its amazing tbh
She was never with a black guy :lul:

She is with Davide currently

• +1
She was never with a black guy :lul:

She is with Davide currently
I’m confused isn’t davide black? I don’t watch the show so I dunno either way Love island is a brutal racepill :feelsgah: let the bitch niggas cry I have 0 sympathy for any non white in that show they knew what they were walking into it is the same thing every year and yet they still go on to be cucked if male and have white chad reject them
For fat white girls if ethnic women.

And they still line up to join the show :feelsgah:

I’m confused isn’t davide black? I don’t watch the show so I dunno either way Love island is a brutal racepill :feelsgah: let the bitch niggas cry I have 0 sympathy for any non white in that show they knew what they were walking into it is the same thing every year and yet they still go on to be cucked if male and have white chad reject them
For fat white girls if ethnic women.

And they still line up to join the show :feelsgah:
Davide is white

• JFL
yum :aheago:

Why the fuck do people keep posting pictures of non black MGM/FGB women when referring to black women. jfl at this garbage do you guys not know what a black women looks like??

@MentalcelTyronelite really posted mixed raced brown girls and called them “black”

Just lol at the shit on this forum.
most black americans are mixed. IDK why yall think every caramel or light skin person doesn't identify as black simply because they have some non-black genes in them :soy:. If people ask what I am, I say black, despite me not looking 100% african. I've had white women tell me I "didnt look fully black" and it doesnt mean shit to me.

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
yum :aheago:

most black americans are mixed. IDK why yall think every caramel or light skin person doesn't identify as black simply because they have some non-black genes in them :soy:. If people ask what I am, I say black, despite me not looking 100% african. I've had white women tell me I "didnt look fully black" and it doesnt mean shit to me.
Yeah I know most black americans are mixed, but when you see someone with a lightskin tone (brown to high yellow) with loose curls that person most likely had more non black dna in them than the typical african American (22% white) of course you can not see their dna results but that excluded most of these women don’t even look like the typical african American women in hair texture, skin tone or features. Lol my mom was dark brown with type two hair, European features which made people think she was indian but she was 76% black. So it’s not even about percentages it’s about how you look and some people just have a different standard. In your case you are picking women that look “black enough to pass as black” because you are using a group that is already mixed (african americans) as the reference point for what black should look like.

You need to be comparing these women to the typical west African woman to see how non black they are. Also it does not matter what you identify as wtf just lol at this garbage. The only reason why this is an issue is because people (mainly white and black) can’t let people have the labels of being biracial or mgm(multi generational mixed) without being looked at weird and if people say that you look non black that is ok embrace that don’t be self hating.

Yeah I know most black americans are mixed, but when you see someone with a lightskin tone (brown to high yellow) with loose curls that person most likely had more non black dna in them than the typical african American (22% white) of course you can not see their dna results but that excluded most of these women don’t even look like the typical african American women in hair texture, skin tone or features. Lol my mom was dark brown with type two hair, European features which made people think she was indian but she was 76% black. So it’s not even about percentages it’s about how you look and some people just have a different standard. In your case you are picking women that look “black enough to pass as black” because you are using a group that is already mixed (african americans) as the reference point for what black should look like.

You need to be comparing these women to the typical west African woman to see how non black they are. Also it does not matter what you identify as wtf just lol at this garbage. The only reason why this is an issue is because people (mainly white and black) can’t let people have the labels of being biracial or mgm(multi generational mixed) without being looked at weird and if people say that you look non black that is ok embrace that don’t be self hating.
I live in America so I include women I'm typically surrounded by lol. All of these women would be seen as black where I'm at, not mixed (even if they are). And I can careless how loose or thick a woman's curls are tbh. I like all natural afro-centric hair and features. Better than a bitch who straightens her hair trying to appear white.

I live in America so I include women I'm typically surrounded by lol. All of these women would be seen as black where I'm at, not mixed (even if they are). And I can careless how loose or thick a woman's curls are tbh. I like all natural afro-centric hair and features. Better than a bitch who straightens her hair trying to appear white.
Just lol at americans that one drop rule really has people thinking seeing things differently

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
:aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
They are surgery maxxed.
A nosejob is based NGL. They ask for a white narrow projected nose which makes them less subhuman
Ehh no. My nose is naturally more narrow bc I'm mixed lol. Not every black person has a big nose. Also alot of women fraud with makeup. Go look at makeup tutorials on YouTube lol. Its pretty crazy what women can pull off (smaller noses, bigger eyes, fox eyes, fake cheekbones, etc).

Tumblr bcc346a7731fe45608833bb06c7c313b 268753a5 1280
0da
Bam

01a

Ambiguous
Ada

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, aesthetic beauty, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 4 others
got those from @whiteissuperior he has great tastes

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12234 and whiteissuperior
Black women can be beautiful when they decide to not be obese and hood rats

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 12234
@looksmaxxer234 @tyronelite @fogdart
The sad part about this thread is that black women who look like this are rarer than your chances of winning an actual lottery.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and tyronelite
Screenshot 2022 07 25 000024
207352206 2993346170910054 5900267903964298675 n

I was sent here by @Racky

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12234, Xangsane and 1 other person
3012492_fcc075c645e694fc0b4919c430d6c447.jpg

90f6f08eea20ba7b81be46912adf8def

Attachments