Deleted member 27472

Myron Gaines Follower
D3F888CC DE95 47BC A026 134B307A9E11

Over if your not abusing Melanotan and wearing contacts if your eyes are dark

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lebronjames23, angelo, Deleted member 29167 and 12 others
Brah wearing contacts look very weird :/, how you do after your foids know its fake blue eyes ? :soy::LOL:

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, ArcticStorm, Detective and 5 others
dark skin looks repulsive

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lightskinbengali, terrorblade, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 5 others
That isn’t olive but yeah that’s ideal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 27472 and blackckatt
Just be white and tan theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, batteryfresh, BrahminBoss and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, ArcticStorm, Deleted member 21531 and 1 other person
Nah olive has brown undertones. Different from a ‘gold’ tan look

I have olive skin, don't know if shit or good, but what i can say, in winter season you look white, in summer season you look lil bit tanned

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Brah wearing contacts look very weird :/, how you do after your foids know its fake blue eyes ? :soy::LOL:
Imagine her watching you get into bed, take everything off, and go from a blue-eyed 6'2 mogger to a 5'7 brown-eyed manlet

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 29155, ArcticStorm and 2 others
Imagine her watching you get into bed, take everything off, and go from a blue-eyed 6'2 mogger to a 5'7 brown-eyed manlet

Frauding is ok, but gigantesq fraud not pass lol, we have too temporate the frauding.

Terrible, many fraud of women, cannot pass on men. They win always

• So Sad
Reactions: redmaxx
Frauding is ok, but gigantesq fraud not pass lol, we have too temporate the frauding.

Terrible, many fraud of women, cannot pass on men. They win always
We can only get so far…

We can only get so far…

i really want to wear colour lens, but its terribly fake at day, maybe at night why not ..

But its over, they will win all time, we can choose women only because she's sexy, we want fuck her fast

she choose men, for her hard feature .. O V E R

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Like me except my skin is just a tiny bit darker. And the fact I have actual dark hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Being born with T20 eyes and finish with natural A20 eyes (thanks to laser) is probably the most amazing thing you can live

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 27472
Real tawk b
< Indigenous trucel with gray eyes

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
IT'S ALWAYS THE SKIN, HAIR, BROWS, LASHES AND LIPS (AND MAYBE BEARD IF MASC).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and normie_joe
GOLDEN OLIVE SKIN IS ETHNIC SKIN. I AM A TERRORIST SUICIDE BOMBER AND I HAVE IT NATURALLY. WHITE PEOPLE CAN SAY THEY HAVE NICE THINGS NATURALLY WHEN THEY BUY THEM, THE FUCKING BIGOTS THEY ARE AS ALWAYS. TAKE AND STEAL. CLAIM. FUCK YOU ALL

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 18544 and 2 others
@Amnesia basically

Olive undertones are femenine, you need red undertones. And lighter hair for the JBW

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and ArcticStorm
Olive undertones are femenine, you need red undertones. And lighter hair for the JBW
The colouring he described is a mixed race colouring.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Black women do that everytime and ppl don’t complain lol

why cant we

I have olive skin, don't know if shit or good, but what i can say, in winter season you look white, in summer season you look lil bit tanned
Isn't that just white jfl

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt
Its white af
NO IT'S NOT WHITE. GOLDEN OLIVE SKIN IS FUCKING ETHNIC SKIN. I HAVE GOLDEN OLIVE SKIN. MY SKIN IS NOT FUCKING BROWN YET YOU THINK IT IS BECAUSE I'M A MOTHERFUCKING ISLAMIC TERRORIST ACCORDING TO RACIST WHITE PEOPLE!

• JFL
NO IT'S NOT WHITE. GOLDEN OLIVE SKIN IS FUCKING ETHNIC SKIN. I HAVE GOLDEN OLIVE SKIN. MY SKIN IS NOT FUCKING BROWN YET YOU THINK IT IS BECAUSE I'M A MOTHERFUCKING ISLAMIC TERRORIST ACCORDING TO RACIST WHITE PEOPLE!
I will still love you no worries.

• JFL
I will still love you no worries.
THE SAME SKIN COLOUR THAT AN ETHNIC HAS NATURALLY WILL GET CALLED BROWN BY THE SAME WHITE LITTLE SHITS WHO TAN THEIR SKIN AND CALL THEMSELVES GOLDEN OLIVE.

I AM A MOTHERFUCKING ARAB. MY SKIN IS FUCKING GOLDEN OLIVE.

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt
THE SAME SKIN COLOUR THAT AN ETHNIC HAS NATURALLY WILL GET CALLED BROWN BY THE SAME WHITE LITTLE SHITS WHO TAN THEIR SKIN AND CALL THEMSELVES GOLDEN OLIVE.

@Bulge boi

• JFL

I am pale white but I still love you.

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
It was never about skin color boyo, its all about hair and eye color

It was never about skin color boyo, its all about hair and eye color
MY EYES ARE BLUE AND MY HAIR IS DARK. ARE YOU GONNA FUCKING CALL ME A BROWN SHITSKIN BECAUSE OF MY ETHNICITY? FUCKING BIGOTS

MY EYES ARE BLUE AND MY HAIR IS DARK. ARE YOU GONNA FUCKING CALL ME A BROWN SHITSKIN BECAUSE OF MY ETHNICITY? FUCKING BIGOTS
Ur hair is too dark thats why youre deathnic. You need balance between skin, eye and hair pigmentation

WHAT ABOUT DAVID GANDY AND MATT BOMER
Both light skinned with masculine red undertones and hooded blue eyes. How many arabs with hooded blue eyes do you know? Your femenine olive undertones and brown skin betray you

Both light skinned with masculine red undertones and hooded blue eyes. How many arabs with hooded blue eyes do you know? Your femenine olive undertones and brown skin betray you
I'M ONE.

• Hmm...
You are brown

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Being born with T20 eyes and finish with natural A20 eyes (thanks to laser) is probably the most amazing thing you can live
did you get lasers and if so what type?