Ideal eye spacing is the most important part of an attractive face and bad eye spacing the biggest reason for being truecel - how to identify and fix

MaxillaIsEverything

MaxillaIsEverything

Platinum
The ES (IPD divided by bizygomatic width) pill is brutal. How many faces get ruined by eyes that are either too close set or too far apart? A lot. If you think you look weird and have a hard time figuring out why measure your ES ratio in an undistorted pic. It absolutely has to be undistorted or the ratio will be off by 0,02-0,04. If it deviates from 0,46 by 0,02 or more chances are you will look weird. Slightly less than 0,46 and you look more and more like a low iq cyclops
Moderately close set

Extremely close set

Notice how the disfigurement from close set eyes is not as bad (compared to wide set shown below)and more importantly happens more slowly as it increasingly deviates from 0,46.

Moderately wide set is enough to give someone the fish eyed appearance. She is a model but something about her looks weird and this is what causes it. Just 0,02 from the ideal. (Her slightly increased intercanthal distance adds to it though)

Severe

I used models for this (except for Drake jfl) to show just how much eye spacing matters. Because of otherwise very good ratios they still look human but normies would become truecel here. They will always look weird because of a couple too many mm though. (3-7mm IRL average IPD for whites is 63)
There are cases where people can still look good sometimes even Chad if pretty much all of their remaining ratios/features are top tier or they have larger than average PFL (Gandy), but for the average person the harmony from a 0,46 ES ratio is everything.
Another important measurement is the intercanthal distance (distance between eyes) and sometimes a good ES ratio might not reveal abnormal eye spacing caused by it. The general rule is (even though people have tried to disprove this) that your eyes should be roughly one eye width apart assuming your PFL is not abnormally small. This is because averages for ICD are higher than those for average PFL by only a couple mm (like 2-3) ICD average for white men is about 32mm. If your ICD is 35 or more in some cases (narrow face) even sooner you get an increasingly alien like appearance.
Notice how O Pry has an ideal ES ratio yet there is something alien about his eyes and they seem wide set. The main reason is his abnormally wide ICD(36mm). It works for him and makes him look unique, but he has top tier 99th percentile features/ratios in the rest of his face. Even his eye area is otherwise perfect. In general the effect an abnormal ICD has is much less pronounced though compared to the ES ratio.

This one is easy to measure in front of a mirror. If your ICD is abnormal I would look into canthoplasty to mask it. One of the few camouflage procedures available for an area that is difficult to access through surgeries.
Examples of insane harmony created by ideal or very close to ideal eye spacing

ES ratio is the single most important ratio and your goal with surgeries should be to get as close to 0,46 as possible. The only actual way of doing this though is either by augmenting or reducing your cheekbones as your eye position cannot be changed. Eye harmony however can be improved in various other ways some of which make a massive difference and can fraud better spacing. Most truecels have to deal with eyes that are too far apart as that seems to be more common IRL in my experience. Frauding options include getting a more defined nose bridge and reshaping your eyebrows.
https://looksmax.org/threads/on-fixing-unfixable-failos-official-guide-gtfih.122634/ has some great surgical camouflage options along with their massive effects on facial harmony.
Dont obsess over shape and look at the spacing first. Almost all good looking people have ideal eye spacing. Make frauding better eye spacing your priority in your looksmax journey.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, redmaxx, SurgeryEnjoyer and 31 others
I’d say 0.47 is more ideal ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IMOGYOU, SteveRogers, AscendingHero and 3 others
I literally have identical IPD to the Cavill/O'Pry archetype of spacing. Just need to fix my UEE and fraud with blue eyed contacts lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Mine are a very small bit too far apart. They look fine though, lucikily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and thecel
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and xefo
Mine is 45 mm :hnghn:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeyn, Deleted member 16984, Gunna and 2 others
What is the ideal spacing length?

0,46 is the ideal because it is closest to the golden ratio. Faces with their eyes that far apart are consistently judged the most attractive and this has been studied extensively in the past.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10615, HowAmIAlive123 and 1 other person
I think mine is weird too anybody can measure it for me ? pics in pm thanks

The ES (IPD divided by bizygomatic width) pill is brutal. How many faces get ruined by eyes that are either too close set or too far apart? A lot. If you think you look weird and have a hard time figuring out why measure your ES ratio in an undistorted pic. It absolutely has to be undistorted or the ratio will be off by 0,02-0,04. If it deviates from 0,46 by 0,02 or more chances are you will look weird. Slightly less than 0,46 and you look more and more like a low iq cyclops
Moderately close set
View attachment 780644
Extremely close set
View attachment 780651
Notice how the disfigurement from close set eyes is not as bad (compared to wide set shown below)and more importantly happens more slowly as it increasingly deviates from 0,46.

Moderately wide set is enough to give someone the fish eyed appearance. She is a model but something about her looks weird and this is what causes it. Just 0,02 from the ideal. (Her slightly increased intercanthal distance adds to it though)
View attachment 780661
View attachment 780772
Severe
View attachment 780693
I used models for this (except for Drake jfl) to show just how much eye spacing matters. Because of otherwise very good ratios they still look human but normies would become truecel here. They will always look weird because of a couple too many mm though. (3-7mm IRL average IPD for whites is 63)
There are cases where people can still look good sometimes even Chad if pretty much all of their remaining ratios/features are top tier or they have larger than average PFL (Gandy), but for the average person the harmony from a 0,46 ES ratio is everything.
Another important measurement is the intercanthal distance (distance between eyes) and sometimes a good ES ratio might not reveal abnormal eye spacing caused by it. The general rule is (even though people have tried to disprove this) that your eyes should be roughly one eye width apart assuming your PFL is not abnormally small. This is because averages for ICD are higher than those for average PFL by only a couple mm (like 2-3) ICD average for white men is about 32mm. If your ICD is 35 or more in some cases (narrow face) even sooner you get an increasingly alien like appearance.
Notice how O Pry has an ideal ES ratio yet there is something alien about his eyes and they seem wide set. The main reason is his abnormally wide ICD(36mm). It works for him and makes him look unique, but he has top tier 99th percentile features/ratios in the rest of his face. Even his eye area is otherwise perfect. In general the effect an abnormal ICD has is much less pronounced though compared to the ES ratio.
View attachment 780710
This one is easy to measure in front of a mirror. If your ICD is abnormal I would look into canthoplasty to mask it. One of the few camouflage procedures available for an area that is difficult to access through surgeries.
View attachment 780735
View attachment 780739
ES ratio is the single most important ratio and your goal with surgeries should be to get as close to 0,46 as possible. The only actual way of doing this though is either by augmenting or reducing your cheekbones as your eye position cannot be changed. Eye harmony however can be improved in various other ways some of which make a massive difference and can fraud better spacing. Most truecels have to deal with eyes that are too far apart as that seems to be more common IRL in my experience. Frauding options include getting a more defined nose bridge and reshaping your eyebrows.
https://looksmax.org/threads/on-fixing-unfixable-failos-official-guide-gtfih.122634/ has some great surgical camouflage options along with their massive effects on facial harmony.
Dont obsess over shape and look at the spacing first. Almost all good looking people have ideal eye spacing. Make frauding better eye spacing your priority in your looksmax journey.
How is mine?

Maybe it is for that I am ugly

Attachments

• IMG_20201030_050446_939.jpg
    IMG_20201030_050446_939.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 460
You dont need someone else to do it. Take a good pic of your face looking directly at the camera with your phone’s rear camera and from a few meters away. Then measure the distance between the center of your pupils and next the distance at the widest part of your face (usually the cheekbones). Divide the first measurement by the second one.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
And here the faceapped version with no rings under eyes and eyebrow maxing

Attachments

• FaceApp_1604299669547.jpg
    FaceApp_1604299669547.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 280
  • +1
You dont need someone else to do it. Take a good pic of your face looking directly at the camera with your phone’s rear camera and from a few meters away. Then measure the distance between your eyes and next the distance at the widest part of your face (usually the cheekbones). Divide the first measurement by the second one.
What do u use to mesure it on photo ?

What do u use to mesure it on photo ?
I wasnt clear enough. You have to first measure your IPD (Center of pupil to center of pupil) and then the widest part of your face. In that photo yours is 0,46

• +1
I wasnt clear enough. You have to first measure your IPD (Center of pupil to center of pupil) and then the widest part of your face
OK but I can't see other method to do it than printing or measuring on the screen with a graduate physical rule.

Here I am on Android.

agreed, but it needs to be coupled with good pfl. it's tragic when people with round eyes cope with es ratio

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
OK but I can't see other method to do it than printing or measuring on the screen with a graduate physical rule.

Here I am on Android.
most accurate and easiest is measuring pixels on a computer but ruler results are accurate enough if you scale your photo up enough

• +1
mine is 0.49 i will get mse soon, according to my predictments i will reach 0.47 after mse if i get enough zygo gains from mss

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3202 and PrisonMike
How is mine?

Maybe it is for that I am ugly

Damn you have very good eye coloring! just get a rhino to thin your nose and lose b/f and you would look Chad... you already look a bit above average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Mrinfinityx
I wasnt clear enough. You have to first measure your IPD (Center of pupil to center of pupil) and then the widest part of your face. In that photo yours is 0,46
OK here it was a 1 meter selfie 32 mp f around 2 and I look more ugly in photo than reality

Damn you have very good eye coloring! just get a rhino to thin your nose and lose b/f and you would look Chad... you already look a bit above average.
Actually I am 180 cm 92 kg and this photo was taked inside at night so my eyes are more light colored in day light (like the faceapped version I think or more lighter). I think this is natural rings that fucks me up.

Nvm just measured 0.46 huge lifefuel. Having into acc that, MSE will be a shitty idea, right? i was going to get it because FWHR is 1.77 i guess is genetical maybe the jaw surgery will put my lips up

Last edited:
Bumping so OP answers my question

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Nvm just measured 0.46 huge lifefuel. Having into acc that, MSE will be a shitty idea, right? i was going to get it because FWHR is 1.77 i guess is genetical maybe the jaw surgery will put my lips up
Retard incisor chewing method can increase it by 1-2 so ur ratio wont change at all man.

agreed, but it needs to be coupled with good pfl. it's tragic when people with round eyes cope with es ratio
Can work in very rare cases like Sasha Luss

Attachments

• IMG_20201117_214505.png
    IMG_20201117_214505.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 284
Bad eyes is one of the biggest fails and one of the hardest to fix/unfixable.

Too close in your opinion?

Cheekbones fillers for width would work for reducing ES ratio?

There was a thread here how tremendously can nasal bridge effect percieved IPD that should be discussed too

Also the last girl you posted with IPD too high looks really attractive to me for some reason still

There was a thread here how tremendously can nasal bridge effect percieved IPD that should be discussed too

Also the last girl you posted with IPD too high looks really attractive to me for some reason still
There’s a girl who looks exaclty like that in my uni class

• Woah
Reactions: Lolcel
mine is 0.46

0.444 here, give me a rope

Would it be better to have an ideally wide face with slightly narrow ES ratio or to have and slightly narrow face with ideal ES ratio?

weird as fuck,zygos looks assymetrical,maybe I overreacted on bonesmash
WhatsApp Image 2021 04 27 at 011102

You coulnt be more right OP.

I have been trying to tell everone Eyethognathic surgery is the final Blackpilled Surgery any incel could ever need. It completes our collection of looksmax surgeries.

mine is 0.49 i will get mse soon, according to my predictments i will reach 0.47 after mse if i get enough zygo gains from mss
update: i didn't managed to get mse, but i am getting bimax soon :hnghn:

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Ibhave
update: i didn't managed to get mse, but i am getting bimax soon :hnghn:
talked to people who say MSE made their eyes further apart.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
You coulnt be more right OP.

I have been trying to tell everone Eyethognathic surgery is the final Blackpilled Surgery any incel could ever need. It completes our collection of looksmax surgeries.

Has anyone gotten this? Can it be done?

• +1
Reactions: joseph and thecel
Moderately close set
View attachment 780644
Extremely close set
View attachment 780651

View attachment 780661
View attachment 780772
Severe
View attachment 780693
View attachment 780710
View attachment 780735
View attachment 780739
B

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Moderately close set
View attachment 780644
Extremely close set
View attachment 780651

View attachment 780661
View attachment 780772
Severe
View attachment 780693
View attachment 780710
View attachment 780735
View attachment 780739
i have perfect pfl, es ratio, ipd etc. but my icd is 27mm which fucks everything up

Moderately close set
View attachment 780644
Extremely close set
View attachment 780651

View attachment 780661
View attachment 780772
Severe
View attachment 780693
View attachment 780710
View attachment 780735
View attachment 780739
Bro, Romee Have 45,8 ES Ratio
Screenshot 20231010 1040022
Her IPD is good, this photo is edited or brutally distorced

Users who are viewing this thread

Back