IDEAL FACIAL LEANNESSSS

lebesgue

lebesgue

sexy subhuman
What do yall think is the ideal level of facial leanness with pics?

opry tier is ideal because you dont need to follow an extremely strict diet or need surgeries (unless u are already a bonemogger)

• +1
Reactions: greywind, sickdawgie, boss8055 and 2 others
im facially lean and incel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, Deleted member 64829, sickdawgie and 2 others
opry tier is ideal because you dont need to follow an extremely strict diet or need surgeries (unless u are already a bonemogger)
You can achieve virtually any facial leanness without having to match it with the rest of your body now that lipolab and other injectable dissolvers are more or less proven to work.

You can achieve virtually any facial leanness without having to match it with the rest of your body now that lipolab and other injectable dissolvers are more or less proven to work.
ive done lipolab twice and it's somewhat overrated

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and NZb6Air
richard was only doing drugs tho

I've seen it done once with pretty drastic results. Saw a second round done a couple of days ago so patient currently swollen. 95% of people here have no understanding of facial anatomy and injection technique so most will get shite results or in the worst case seriously hurt themselves.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lebesgue
I've done once with pretty drastic results. Did a second round a couple fo days ago so currently swollen. 95% of people here have no understanding of facial anatomy and injection technique so most will get shite results or in the worst case seriously hurt themselves.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
You need at least 13% bf to see noticeable facial gains and definition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
I've done once with pretty drastic results. Did a second round a couple fo days ago so currently swollen. 95% of people here have no understanding of facial anatomy and injection technique so most will get shite results or in the worst case seriously hurt themselves.
check out my thread. very knowledgeable about injecting. I injected 8 mm deep into the the skin to reach the buccal fat and about 1 mL for one cheek

You need at least 13% bf to see noticeable facial gains and definition
what does 13% look like on someone who is barely gymmaxed?

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
check out my thread. very knowledgeable about injecting. I injected 8 mm deep into the the skin to reach the buccal fat and about 1 mL for one cheek
1mL for one cheek is not a lot. I saw 1.8 per cheek done the first round and 2 per cheek on the second.

The buccal fat pad is a deep fat pad meaning it is deeper than some of the facial musculature lol. You have to navigate a minefield of nerves and pierce some of the facial musculature itself to reach the buccal fat pad lmao. What we're trying to reduce in lipolab and other injectables are the superficial fat pads that lie in the subcutaneous layer just underneath the skin.

If you actually injected 8mm deep then its highly likely that some of your injections may have gone too deep (hence also possibly explaining your lack of results) as studies of the facial fat layers have shown that the average maximum depth of the subcutaneous layer in the cheeks is not much more than 6mm (1.85mm cutaneous + 4.54mm subcutaneous), making a 6mm needle (often used for insulin) ideal for this purpose.

• The average thickness of forehead skin is 1.70 mm and superficial fat is 1.99 mm.

• Average thickness of the radix and dorsum skin is 1.51mm and superficial fat is 1.61 mm.

• Average thickness of the supraorbital region skin is 1.67mm and superficial fat is 1.82 mm.

• Average thickness of the infraorbital area skin is 1.97mm and for superficial fat it’s 4.93 mm.

• In the perioral region, the average thickness of skin is 1.82mm and superficial fat is 5.14 mm.

• In the temple, the average skin thickness is 1.65mm and superficial fat thickness is 2.58 mm.

• In the cheek, the average skin thickness is 1.85 mm.

• Average superficial fat thickness at the cheek is 4.54 mm.

I am very concerned that someone who doesn't even know what or where the buccal fat pad is making guides on how to self-inject filler, something that is even more difficult and dangerous than simple subcutaneous injections. Some kid here is going to seriously fuck himself up here and get this site shut down. This forum is already monitored by feds due to its connections with ***************** and .is. This is not medical advice.

1mL for one cheek is not a lot. I saw 1.8 per cheek done the first round and 2 per cheek on the second.

The buccal fat pad is a deep fat pad meaning it is deeper than some of the facial musculature lol. You have to navigate a minefield of nerves and pierce some of the facial musculature itself to reach the buccal fat pad lmao. What we're trying to reduce in lipolab and other injectables are the superficial fat pads that lie in the subcutaneous layer just underneath the skin.

View attachment 3077760

If you actually injected 8mm deep then its highly likely that some of your injections may have gone too deep (hence also possibly explaining your lack of results) as studies of the facial fat layers have shown that the average maximum depth of the subcutaneous layer in the cheeks is not much more than 6mm (1.85mm cutaneous + 4.54mm subcutaneous), making a 6mm needle (often used for insulin) ideal for this purpose.

• The average thickness of forehead skin is 1.70 mm and superficial fat is 1.99 mm.

• Average thickness of the radix and dorsum skin is 1.51mm and superficial fat is 1.61 mm.

• Average thickness of the supraorbital region skin is 1.67mm and superficial fat is 1.82 mm.

• Average thickness of the infraorbital area skin is 1.97mm and for superficial fat it’s 4.93 mm.

• In the perioral region, the average thickness of skin is 1.82mm and superficial fat is 5.14 mm.

• In the temple, the average skin thickness is 1.65mm and superficial fat thickness is 2.58 mm.

I am very concerned that someone who doesn't even know what or where the buccal fat pad is making guides on how to self-inject filler, something that is even more difficult and dangerous than simple subcutaneous injections. Some kid here is going to seriously fuck himself up here and get this site shut down. This forum is already monitored by feds due to its connections with ***************** and .is. This is not medical advice.

View attachment 3077760

the buccal fat pad is a deep fat pad and is not that shallow @maxxmclooks

the buccal fat pad is a deep fat pad and is not that shallow @maxxmclooks
You didn't inject into your buccal fat pad lol. You would've had to go through some serious traffic to get there from the outside. There's a reason why buccal fat removal is done from the inside of the mouth, because it's easier and less dangerous to access it from inside as opposed to outside. Lipolab, if done correctly, is injected into the subcutaneous fat layer. The buccal fat pad is not in the subcutaneous layer. That being said, injecting 8mm deep may result in the solution being deposited deeper than the subq layer, rendering it ineffective and potentially dangerous if near major nerves and musculature.

• +1
Reactions: PaulieGualtieri
You didn't inject into your buccal fat pad lol. You would've had to go through some serious traffic to get there from the outside. There's a reason why buccal fat removal is done from the inside of the mouth, because it's easier and less dangerous to access it from inside as opposed to outside. Lipolab, if done correctly, is injected into the subcutaneous fat layer. The buccal fat pad is not in the subcutaneous layer. That being said, injecting 8mm deep may result in the solution being deposited deeper than the subq layer, rendering it ineffective and potentially dangerous if near major nerves and musculature.

CHECK MY PROFILE OR YOU ARE GAY :ogre::ogre:

This has no relevance to my point? You don’t know what the buccal fat pad is because if you did, you wouldn’t have said you injected lipolab into it kek
injecting intraorally isn't something and unskilled, let alone a single person should do on themselves

injecting intraorally isn't something and unskilled, let alone a single person should do on themselves
When did I tell anyone to inject intraorally? I just explained why you have no clue what you’re talking about regarding the “buccal fat.”

This has no relevance to my point? You don’t know what the buccal fat pad is because if you did, you wouldn’t have said you injected lipolab into it kek
a needle pierces through the cheek and you feel a mass below the malar fat pad and to the right of orbicularis and you tell me I don't know what the buccal fat pad is? why should lipolab not work for the buccal fat pad if it's a fat dissolver?

When did I tell anyone to inject intraorally? I just explained why you have no clue what you’re talking about regarding the “buccal fat.”
injecting the buccal fat pad from outside is ideal

the buccal fat pad is by definition not the subcutaneous shit u're talking about my nigga

a needle pierces through the cheek and you feel a mass below the malar fat pad and to the right of orbicularis and you tell me I don't know what the buccal fat pad is? why should lipolab not work for the buccal fat pad if it's a fat dissolver?
Did I say it wouldn’t work on the buccal fat pad? You’re either putting words in my mouth or lack reading comprehension. You aren’t reaching the buccal fat with a 8mm needle lol

the buccal fat pad is by definition not the subcutaneous shit u're talking about my nigga
That’s the whole point you fucking retard. This guy used an 8mm needle but somehow reached the “buccal fat.” It’s highly unlikely that you’re reaching a deep fat pad with 8mm unless your patient is a holocaust survivor.

• +1
Reactions: PaulieGualtieri
what does 13% look like on someone who is barely gymmaxed?
Gymmaxing is bad for facial definition all that matters is raw kgs of fat not %

That’s the whole point you fucking retard. This guy used an 8mm needle but somehow reached the “buccal fat.” It’s highly unlikely that you’re reaching a deep fat pad with 8mm unless your patient is a holocaust survivor.
oh ye i'm talking about him then not you, it has to be intraoral

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebesgue, truthhurts and JizzFarmer
deoxycholate is more effective than phosphatidylcholine.

lipolab contains both but the dosage of the DC is so dismal it might as well not be in there, it's like 0.5 while most products are between 50 and 100, it's mostly just phosphatidylcholine.

Did I say it wouldn’t work on the buccal fat pad? You’re either putting words in my mouth or lack reading comprehension. You aren’t reaching the buccal fat with a 8mm needle lol
you said lipolab is only administered correctly on the subcutaneous layer. Theres no reason why it couldn't work on the buccal fat pad even if it's riskier than injecting subcutaneous fat. What would you suggest is the ideal depth to reach the buccal fat pad?

Im 13% bf and keep in mind that 8 mm is roughly 5/16" into the cheek injected at a 90 degree angle. The cheek itself is NOT very thick

deoxycholate is more effective than phosphatidylcholine.

lipolab contains both but the dosage of the DC is so dismal it might as well not be in there, it's like 0.5 while most products are between 50 and 100, it's mostly just phosphatidylcholine.
and aqualyx is primarily deoxycholate right?

and aqualyx is primarily deoxycholate right?
yeah but most dissolving products are primarily deoxycholate.

the pathway of phosphatidylcholine seems slightly less effective, aiding more in releasing fat from the cell, whilst deoxycholate causes necrosis in the cell which just downright kills it.

if you inject too much the necrosis will penetrate the skin so be careful, I've only seen it happen with the kind of mega injections they do on thick fat pads like the legs though.

• +1
you said lipolab is only administered correctly on the subcutaneous layer. Theres no reason why it couldn't work on the buccal fat pad even if it's riskier than injecting subcutaneous fat. What would you suggest is the ideal depth to reach the buccal fat pad?
I said that's what lipolysis is used for traditionally on the body and the neck, not what it can only be used for.

yeah but most dissolving products are primarily deoxycholate.

the pathway of phosphatidylcholine seems slightly less effective, aiding more in releasing fat from the cell, whilst deoxycholate causes necrosis in the cell which just downright kills it.

if you inject too much the necrosis will penetrate the skin so be careful, I've only seen it happen with the kind of mega injections they do on thick fat pads like the legs though.
Do you have sources comparing the MoA and effectiveness of deoxycholate and ppc? I'm struggling to find any literature directly comparing the two. I do know deoxycholate's effects are permanent, is ppc the same?

Im 13% bf and keep in mind that 8 mm is roughly 5/16" into the cheek injected at a 90 degree angle. The cheek itself is NOT very thick

• Average superficial fat thickness at the cheek is 4.54 mm
6.39mm of the 8mm is already being used just to get past the subcutaneous fat. I sincerely doubt the remaining 1.61mm is sufficient to reach the buccal fat pad, unless you're a holocaust survivor of course. Regardless, reducing the subcutaneous fat will have much more of an aesthetic impact than deep fat.

6.39mm of the 8mm is already being used just to get past the subcutaneous fat. I sincerely doubt the remaining 1.61mm is sufficient to reach the buccal fat pad, unless you're a holocaust survivor of course. Regardless, reducing the subcutaneous fat will have much more of an aesthetic impact than deep fat.
Do you think 10 mm is enough

Do you think 10 mm is enough
I'm not sure. I'd have to ask my professors about it because I can't find anything in the Ovid databases or textbooks. I wouldn't recommend trying to reduce the buccal fat pad anyways. Reducing this is almost always a very underwhelming result because the subcutaneous layers have a much greater impact on aesthetics than deep ones. Most people don't have chubby cheeks due to buccal fat, but subcutaneous fat. You are doing a much riskier procedure for less, if any aesthetic results by trying to access deep fat pads.

This is a very good thread that realsurgerymax posted on lookism back in the day that assesses facial aesthetics and fat pads in the context of defining features.

• +1
I'm not sure. I'd have to ask my professors about it because I can't find anything in the Ovid databases or textbooks. I wouldn't recommend trying to reduce the buccal fat pad anyways. Reducing this is almost always a very underwhelming result because the subcutaneous layers have a much greater impact on aesthetics than deep ones. Most people don't have chubby cheeks due to buccal fat, but subcutaneous fat. You are doing a much riskier procedure for less, if any aesthetic results by trying to access deep fat pads.

This is a very good thread that realsurgerymax posted on lookism back in the day that assesses facial aesthetics and fat pads in the context of defining features.

So just inject lipolab subq?
Most people here who’ve done the buccal fat pad reduction shit must have not even reached it then

Would there not be more risk of migration and it looking shit if you try go subq

just have bones theory