Ideal Features vs Ideal Ratios

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
Would you rather have ideal features (hunter eyes, great lower third, great hair, sharp cheekbones, etc.) and average ratios, or ideal ratios (1.0 midface, 1.9 FWHR, .47 ES, 2.25 chin/philtrum, etc.) and average features?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081 and thecel
Ideal ratios. You can surgerymaxx most features but you can’t change ratios

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, Preoximerianas, Frank Jack and 13 others
Ideal ratios. You can surgerymaxx most features but you can’t change ratios
Yeah but you can’t get hunter eyes through surgery, and that’s (in my opinion) the best feature you can have. If you had great hair, cheekbones, jawline, eye area and had acceptable ratios, I think you’d get laid more than someone with average features but ideal ratios.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, Preoximerianas, 5'8manlet and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 7079
Yeah but you can’t get hunter eyes through surgery, and that’s (in my opinion) the best feature you can have. If you had great hair, cheekbones, jawline, eye area and had acceptable ratios, I think you’d get laid more than someone with average features but ideal ratios.
chico has ideal ratios I think but not great features

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
chico has ideal ratios I think but not great features
Chico has mostly ideal ratios and most of his features are great. Hair, height, eye area. His chin/philtrum ratio is not ideal, nor is his midface ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Copemaxxing
Chico has mostly ideal ratios and most of his features are great. Hair, height, eye area. His chin/philtrum ratio is not ideal, nor is his midface ratio.
Also I think his FWHR is less than ideal.

His midface is 0,97. not very far from ideal. But now where he lost his good features he looks like shit so I would say great jaw etc with average ratios mog

His midface is 0,97. not very far from ideal. But now where he lost his good features he looks like shit so I would say great jaw etc with average ratios mog
And eye area. His chin/philtrum ratio and FWHR are less than ideal as well.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Depoot has perfect ratios I guess? kinda longish midface tho
Haven’t calculated. His eye area is top 5. Very good cheekbones, great hair, 6’1.

Midface ratio is a bit overrated. As long as it isn’t extremely long (below .95) or extremely compact (above 1.1) it’s not going to detract from your rating that much.

• +1
Haven’t calculated. His eye area is top 5. Very good cheekbones, great hair, 6’1.

Midface ratio is a bit overrated
He still doesnt look great Idk why

I’d kill to look like him. Would slay way more.
Tbh but high psl doesnt equal lots of slays. He slays for sure but to have the maximum irl appeal for slaying you should be looking like this 8F9815AA 7525 4558 A1D8 E3483196A933

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
  • JFL
imcoreycampbell on insta. Lol 1 mio followers against some weird lookin 6k followers guy
The girls he’s getting are high tier normie. Also, looks aren’t the only thing that determine your amount of Instagram followers. He’s a pretty good looking guy who has a popular YouTube channel. It’s doesn’t surprise me that has more followers than an obscure male model whose account I can’t find.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow and Copemaxxing
The girls he’s getting are high tier normie. Also, looks aren’t the only thing that determine your amount of Instagram followers. He’s a pretty good looking guy who has a popular YouTube channel. It’s doesn’t surprise me that has more followers than an obscure male model whose account I can’t find.
Stop the cope jfl dont let psl ruin your brain

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Warlow
Ideal ratios tbh

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
How? Can’t change midface, fWHR, IPD/ES which are the most important
Midface: Canine chewing or facepulling as these cause CCW, which shorten the midface
fWHR: Eyebrow transplant to lower eyebrows or MSE/chewing/implants/bone smashing for wider zygos.
IPD: MSE can increase this by maybe a MM at the most tbh, but if ur deformed an Orbital Box Osteotomy would do the trick
ESR: Just widen or shave zygos...

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Copemaxxing
I have close to ideal ratios but still ugly. I have high FWHR but narrow jaw. Short philtrum but giant nose. Good IPD but NCT with hollowness under eyes. 1.0 mid face but 5 finger hairline making it look longer. I'd rather have good features. There's lots of actors who have great features but look out of proportion with their face and are still attractive.

Midface: Canine chewing or facepulling as these cause CCW, which shorten the midface
fWHR: Eyebrow transplant to lower eyebrows or MSE/chewing/implants/bone smashing for wider zygos.
IPD: MSE can increase this by maybe a MM at the most tbh, but if ur deformed an Orbital Box Osteotomy would do the trick

I haven’t seen one example of someone getting OBO for cosmetic reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
I have close to ideal ratios but still ugly. I have high FWHR but narrow jaw. Short philtrum but giant nose. Good IPD but NCT with hollowness under eyes. 1.0 mid face but 5 finger hairline making it look longer. I'd rather have good features. There's lots of actors who have great features but look out of proportion with their face and are still attractive.
Nose to philtrum ratio is very important. Narrow jaw, while a bad feature, also negatively affects bizygomatic to bigonion ratio. I agree though that ideal features and average ratios > average features and ideal ratios.

How much wider should the zygos be compared to jaw?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I haven’t seen one example of someone getting OBO for cosmetic reasons.
thats why i said its if ur deformed...

theres defo a surgeon out there that will give OBO for cosmetic reasons but it'd be easier finding the ark of the covenant

How much wider should the zygos be compared to jaw?
I’ve heard 1.35 times is best. So jaw should be 65% wide as the bizygomatic is. However, I think anything up to 90% is good. Below 65% is when it’s a problem.

thats why i said its if ur deformed...

theres defo a surgeon out there that will give OBO for cosmetic reasons but it'd be easier finding the ark of the covenant
So it’s basically impossible. Why recommend it then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797

Those are all complicated/costly/time-consuming procedures and are often ineffective (like u said MSD can only increase by IPD by an mm).

With ideal ratios just throw in few grand for jaw implants and ur a slayer

Those are all complicated/costly/time-consuming procedures and are often ineffective (like u said MSD can only increase by IPD by an mm).

With ideal ratios just throw in few grand for jaw implants and ur a slayer
That’s a solid point. I think the same applies to ideal features/average ratios though.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
I'd rather be pitt

Features because I don't want to do more than 3 surgeries

First option. Average ratios are good enough tbh. Plus isn't the average fwhr like within 1.7-2.0 range anyway? Hardly makes a difference then. Plus average IPD is ideal anyway. Idk seems pretty win-win if you ask me.

I’d rather have an ideal pheno

jfl only OBO is costly and time consuming, the rest is pretty easy

Would you rather have ideal features (hunter eyes, great lower third, great hair, sharp cheekbones, etc.) and average ratios, or ideal ratios (1.0 midface, 1.9 FWHR, .47 ES, 2.25 chin/philtrum, etc.) and average features?
Ideal features with average ratios is better than ideal ratios but average features. Just look at lawchoski.

I'd rather have harmony.

How many times do i have to say it?

If ur deformed/ if u have a subhuman IPD you could get OBO
Nobody on this site has an actual deformity that would allow them to get OBO.