Ideal Features vs Ideal Ratios

Yeah but you can’t get hunter eyes through surgery, and that’s (in my opinion) the best feature you can have. If you had great hair, cheekbones, jawline, eye area and had acceptable ratios, I think you’d get laid more than someone with average features but ideal ratios.
Orbital box osteotomy

Doesn’t change your eye shape, only IPD. Again, show me an example of someone getting it for cosmetic reasons.
Hunter eyes = Canthoplasty + browridge implants

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Hunter eyes = Canthoplasty + browridge implants
Canthoplasty doesn’t lengthen PFL by much. Haven’t seen any examples of white people getting it. Brow ridge implants don’t change the shape of your eyes. They only give you a more prominent brow. Your eyebrows are still going to be at the same height, you’re still going to have the same orbital roof, etc.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Canthoplasty doesn’t lengthen PFL by much. Haven’t seen any examples of white people getting it. Brow ridge implants don’t change the shape of your eyes. They only give you a more prominent brow. Your eyebrows are still going to be at the same height, you’re still going to have the same orbital roof, etc.
PFL? Im talking about canthal tilt

PFL? Im talking about canthal tilt

Length of your eye. Canthoplasty can lengthen it a few millimeters. PCT won’t give you hunter eyes if you don’t have the shape, which surgery can’t give you.

• +1
I’d rather have an ideal pheno
I’ve seen that word be used many different ways. Is that just skin color + eye color + hair color?

If so, that’s dumb. I’d take brown hair + brown eyes if that meant I had hunter eyes, ideal lower third, great hair, 6’2, sharp cheekbones, etc.

I’ve seen that word be used many different ways. Is that just skin color + eye color + hair color?

If so, that’s dumb. I’d take brown hair + brown eyes if that meant I had hunter eyes, ideal lower third, great hair, 6’2, sharp cheekbones, etc.

No. phenotype is used differently it can mean that but it can also be a way to distinguish the races or countries like this

D53D7832 950A 4849 9797 0C1B5FEC8426

or it can be used like “prettyboy pheno” “Dom pheno” etc. I’m talking about the latter.

1AAE4047 16C6 4ADA 82C3 7CEA4B5930A6
95170EA6 3533 4D12 B420 11C90487AAD7

Both have the same hair, skin and eye colour but one is significantly more sexually attractive than the other

1.1 midface is high end of ideal. Rather be closer to 1. 2.2 FWHR sounds ridiculous. 1.8-2.0 is ideal. .48-.50 ES is ideal as long as you have a long PFL. Chin three times as long as your philtrum sounds over the top.

(deleted)

(deleted)

No. phenotype is used differently it can mean that but it can also be a way to distinguish the races or countries like this

View attachment 536665

or it can be used like “prettyboy pheno” “Dom pheno” etc. I’m talking about the latter.

View attachment 536685View attachment 536687

Both have the same hair, skin and eye colour but one is significantly more sexually attractive than the other
Seems vague. If you had hunter eyes, ideal lower third, great hair, sharp cheekbones, 6’2, etc. you would slay, regardless of pheno.

Yeah but you can’t get hunter eyes through surgery, and that’s (in my opinion) the best feature you can have.
Lool if you have enough deep set eyes and atleast 32 mm wide eyes. You can change the shape of your eyes by blepharoplasty and results are usually pretty good!

Would you rather have ideal features (hunter eyes, great lower third, great hair, sharp cheekbones, etc.) and average ratios, or ideal ratios (1.0 midface, 1.9 FWHR, .47 ES, 2.25 chin/philtrum, etc.) and average features?
Most people with ideal ratios have ideal features, so ideal features is what I would want.
A question here, do you think I have the 'ideal skintone'? -
33837E3D 2830 428C A59F 8EBA797CBE51