• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, exo, rand anon and 8 others
Yea i agree

I can’t even begin to describe how disgusting that looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, TheTakeoverHasBegun, Lurker69 and 5 others
How does it look disgusting? She has a good hip to waist ratio, good full tits, wide hips, good fat distribution with little fat in her stomach and lots of fat in her thighs, hips and bum.

She has scientifically an ideal female body. If you don’t find that body attractive then what??? Lmao

A

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum, rand anon and Deleted member 24444
I'd fuck the shit outta her

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I'd fuck the shit outta her
Same, she’s giga hot to me I’m surprised so many people are disgusted by her like wtf

How does it look disgusting? She has a good hip to waist ratio, good full tits, wide hips, good fat distribution with little fat in her stomach and lots of fat in her thighs, hips and bum.

She has scientifically an ideal female body. If you don’t find that body attractive then what??? Lmao

A
It's because of her face, if she had a better looking face people would atleast say it was okay. Face is king

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and WishIwasChico
It's because of her face, if she had a better looking face people would atleast say it was okay. Face is king
Her face isn’t bad wtf??

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
She looks twice my age
She’s like mtb but has high sex appeal but of course everyone has different perspectives which is fair. But I’d deffo fuck her

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Flat is justice.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Nah she is too fat and too many stretch marks and craters. Wudnt say she is disgusting but is on the nasty side and 30 lightyears from ideal. Unironically i prefer skinny flat chested tight girls

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Nah she is too fat and too many stretch marks and craters. Wudnt say she is disgusting but is on the nasty side and 30 lightyears from ideal. Unironically i prefer skinny flat chested tight girls
That aswell, just wanted to agree with the other guy to farm some rep

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and WishIwasChico