Ideal female eyes

UnderTheKnife

UnderTheKnife

Med surgerymaxxed aspie
There are extremely detailed discussions on the perfect male eye; but I cant find anything but general vague pointers on the female eye.

Does anyone have a link to such an article?

In particular I am interested to know about upper eyelid exposure (UEE).
The general consensus is that some UEE is attractive on females. But how much is too much? I see pictures on social media of random girls with HUGE UEE. Is this supposed to be attractive, or am I among a few who find it repulsive?
It is affecting my willingness to date some girls. I'm no longer able to see beauty like a teenager anymore. It's all mathematical to me now that I've been on forums like this.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 1901
Bruh just go look at what makes you horny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Bruh just go look at what makes you horny
Exactly. This is the problem. I lost all kind of instinctive attraction. I can't help but see people in terms of PSL and I hate it.

• JFL
Reactions: angelo, Looks234 and Deleted member 2729
eyes can't be that shit with good orbitals, light color and prominent limbal ring :feelshmm:
Exactly. This is the problem. I lost all kind of instinctive attraction. I can't help but see people in terms of PSL and I hate it.
you registered less than 3 weeks ago

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 2729
eyes can't be that shit with good orbitals, light color and prominent limbal ring :feelshmm:

you registered less than 3 weeks ago

Cope. Light eye color is a massive failo on females and has been selected against sexually in every human population.

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Composites of ideal male and female faces, as selected by 100 European volunteers.

The female face is less European-looking, with darker, browner skin, darker eyes, and darker hair, than the male composite. Even her facial features look ethnic.

Beautiful_faces_di_3249634b.jpg

Male: Oval-shaped, blue eyes: 0.46 distance apart from eye centres

Female: Almond-shaped, brown eyes: 0.48* distance apart from eye centres, each is 0.23 width

Composites of ideal male and female faces, as selected by 100 European volunteers.

The female face is less European-looking, with darker, browner skin, darker eyes, and darker hair, than the male composite. Even her facial features look ethnic.

Beautiful_faces_di_3249634b.jpg

Male: Oval-shaped, blue eyes: 0.46 distance apart from eye centres

Female: Almond-shaped, brown eyes: 0.48* distance apart from eye centres, each is 0.23 width
you are like cherry picking tho

Cope. Light eye color is a massive failo on females and has been selected against sexually in every human population.
there are studies that show otherwise

When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females).

These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males.

This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation.

:redpill:

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
whichever girl thats easiest to manipulate

• +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
green and brown can be considered colored eyes

:feelskek: :feelsuhh:

Females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females).

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
Guys can we keep the discussion about eye shape (especially eyelids) instead of eye color? 😚😚

are u a female or what?