Ideal female physique vs male physique GTFIH

W

wasakaka

Iron
I call for an assembly of the smart blackpilled in frame and body people. Read everything.

As we all know.
Ideal female physique: tiny shoulders, tiny ribcage, thin arms, big hips, big ass and leg musculature with little muscle definition so storing fat in their lower body. Also big tits. This would get every male in radar looking. This bodies are all product of genetics + *gymmaxing the right way* which for females is literally only hitting legs and spamming glutes without ever touching their upperbodie. We need to figure out exactly how to gymcell to maximize out potential.

Screenshot 20230207 193645 Instagram
Screenshot 20230207 195133 Instagram

On the other hand we have the gymcel girls who look hideous despite having bigger legs. All because of their bad genetics on their big upper bodie + they train their upper bodies thinking it looks good. We don't want that to happen to us.

Screenshot 20230207 195409 Instagram

Why do we care about what I'm saying? We need to figure out exactly and accurately what the equivalent in males is.
Yes we already know that the ideal male physique would be: 6'4". Big shoulders and scapula, big ribcage, tiny hips and big musculature on the upper body. Big delts, arms a little smaller than delts and big forearms. Upper pec development and huge lats. Tiny obliques with medium abs.

Also I think Biggers arms and smaller torso on males look very aesthetic, like avatars. He has big calves with legs that are thick but not gymcell bulky.

Screenshot 20230103 134224 YouTube
Screenshot 20230105 233501 YouTube
Screenshot 20230105 234150 YouTube

What is not clear to me and what I want to discuss is: what about legs? Which muscles in the legs are better for guys? Obviously calves and glutes. Don't say it's not that important because the equivalent would be females upper bodie. And there is nothing more attractive that a female with Tiny upper bodie and huge lower body. And nothing more disgusting than a big upper bodie on a girl.

I think we have to spam shoulders, have decent upper chest while not touching lower chest. Not touching obliques. Having bigger shoulders than arms. Arms and shoulders looking "too big for torso". Having good glutes and calves. the most important height...

Tagging blackpilled I'm body

@Effortless
@Arborist
@Rgkelly
@buddyboyo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, SteveRogers, zharupodrugu and 5 others
Hold on I posted by accident

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KLESUM, thecel and Deleted member 21531
5fe259c07dc87285d793b43a4e407085.jpg
620071b41b8572e99d950730666c698e.jpg
724full-trevor-signorino.jpg
210045.jpg

For males

740full-polina-malinovskaya.jpg
300full.jpg
300full.jpg
Polina-Malinovskaya---Social-media-29.jpg

For girls

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ColeMoney, zharupodrugu, thecel and 10 others
I'm not gonna lie guys. Writing this I realizes that is all about genetics and there is little you can do other than gymmaxxing the right way which I already said in the thread. I'm confused about legs tho

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, garoupilled_, thecel and 1 other person
210045.jpg

For males

300full.jpg
300full.jpg

For girls
Trevor Signorino has the best torso I've ever seen. I can't imagine how it must feel walking down a boardwalk near a beach with your shirt off looking like that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, mmm, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
@Kingkellz
@Pendejo

@thecel 2.0

Guys stop philosophizing so much on which muscles to train and which ones to not, it’s incredibly autistic

Just follow a well rounded balanced routine like PPL or upper/lower. Train all body parts, eat small amount of carbs and you will get to your best version of yourself

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub0, TeenAscender, Deleted member 22886 and 2 others
@thecel 2.0

Guys stop philosophizing so much on which muscles to train and which ones to not, it’s incredibly autistic

Just follow a well rounded balanced routine like PPL or upper/lower. Train all body parts, eat small amount of carbs and you will get to your best version of yourself
No bro you are wrong. This is what 99% of people are doing and they all look like shit right? Don't you see all the guys looking blocky? That's not attractive. Or all the legs traning back and arms and looking disgusting. There is a different approach that we need to take with gymmaxing. Do you agree that girls with big upper body are disgusting right?
Aren't you worried that your hours in the gym are going to the wrong place?

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, zharupodrugu, callisto and 1 other person
Me tbh. I need to grow shoulders and arms like twice the size jfl my torso is too big rn.
Screenshot 20221221 123352 Gallery
20221227 231657

@AverageTevvezFan
@89FuglyNiyguhs
@Buddy Boyo

Obviously the person with worse genetics won't achieve the same look. Like the blocky big upper bodie girl won't look as good despite neglecting the muscles of her upper bodie and spamming legs but it will certainly be better than her doing PPL

man-relax-on-beach-EHAXDP.jpg
tall-thin-young-german-man-balancing-on-a-post-listening-to-music-ACFH69.jpg
Elias-de-Poot-Esquire-Spain-Alfonso-Ohnur-02-620x896.jpg

Ideal physique for the female gaze. Tall, slender frame and skinny.

Ideal female physique. Big round ass, juicy thighs, small waist, wide hips and decent-sized tits (but not comically large).

7447301ec69c603323e8de0b64e446df.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: pppokerface, zharupodrugu, AscendingHero and 4 others
@thecel 2.0

That is one of the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard someone say. This is literally the commonly held opinion of your average gymcel NPC who looks like utter shit.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Ryldoo IS COPING, zharupodrugu and 4 others
What is not clear to me and what I want to discuss is: what about legs? Which muscles in the legs are better for guys? Obviously calves and glutes. Don't say it's not that important because the equivalent would be females upper bodie. And there is nothing more attractive that a female with Tiny upper bodie and huge lower body. And nothing more disgusting than a big upper bodie on a girl.

I think we have to spam shoulders, have decent upper chest while not touching lower chest. Not touching obliques. Having bigger shoulders than arms. Arms and shoulders looking "too big for torso". Having good glutes and calves. the most important height...
I’ve been studying the perfect/most attractive body proportions for years. The thing I can say about legs is you basically don’t want them to stand out, by either being too big or too small - with an exception of your calves being on the bigger side, but even that has a limit.

As a male your upper body is what makes you attractive. Your proportions need to draw attention to your upper body.

Having big flaring quads like this looks like utter shit and is only appealing to gymcels. It makes the ribcage appear smaller and draws too much attention away from the upper body.

D81ADA4D E9A2 42EA A96E C645A345BD3F

It will have you looking like mewtwo, giving the illusion of wide feminine hips.

FF9EDE6A 045F 49B2 A332 9DBFEC4689FF

But you also don’t want to not train them at all. I’d say the ideal frequency is 1x/week upper legs (quads, hams, etc) and 2-3x/week calves. But this could change depending on your current situation, like if you are beginner who has stick legs, or if you are short and already have huge stocky calves.

As far as glutes go, it’s a lot more subjective. Some say it looks good while others say it looks shitty. Overdeveloping them could potentially ruin your shoulder to hip ratio and give you wide looking hips. Certainly don’t target them if you already have wide hip bones, you will look even more like a woman.

As far as some of the points you made about upper body:

I can certainly agree with you on the “keep shoulders bigger than arms” point. I’ve noticed many gymcels have arms that bulge out more than their shoulders which makes them look like a big block of ogre smudge.

Also, I’m going to have to partially disagree with you on the point about “not touching obliques”. Obliques are a very dimorphic muscle. Yes, you certainly don’t want them to be too big or to bulge out too much, but what a lot of people don’t realize is they can actually make your waist tighter if you train them properly and have proper genetics.

2CBF44D5 F0FA 4071 939B E01D9363CD06

Developing your obliques can enhance the v taper of your torso, as you can see in the image above. You can prevent them from bulging out too much by sticking to bodyweight oblique exercises and maybe occasionally doing weighted exercises (not too heavy) for them. Of course this should be done while monitoring their appearance to make sure it’s getting better, not worse.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, AscendingHero, Sub0 and 2 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oxymoron, A23ghskung, AscendingHero and 5 others
No bro you are wrong. This is what 99% of people are doing and they all look like shit right? Don't you see all the guys looking blocky? That's not attractive. Or all the legs traning back and arms and looking disgusting. There is a different approach that we need to take with gymmaxing. Do you agree that girls with big upper body are disgusting right?
Aren't you worried that your hours in the gym are going to the wrong place?
That is one of the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard someone say. This is literally the commonly held opinion of your average gymcel NPC who looks like utter shit.
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-...aturally-my-detailed-exercise-routine.431952/

so what to train? i dont orge looking leg or overtrain trap, or big round belly.
I think body like vinner hacker is my goal

Also legs should be as long as possible

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, zharupodrugu, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Also legs should be as long as possible
Lifefuel
I’ve been studying the perfect/most attractive body proportions for years. The thing I can say about legs is you basically don’t want them to stand out, by either being too big or too small - with an exception of your calves being on the bigger side, but even that has a limit.

As a male your upper body is what makes you attractive. Your proportions need to draw attention to your upper body.

Having big flaring quads like this looks like utter shit and is only appealing to gymcels. It makes the ribcage appear smaller and draws too much attention away from the upper body.

View attachment 2071364
It will have you looking like mewtwo, giving the illusion of wide feminine hips.

View attachment 2071365

But you also don’t want to not train them at all. I’d say the ideal frequency is 1x/week upper legs (quads, hams, etc) and 2-3x/week calves. But this could change depending on your current situation, like if you are beginner who has stick legs, or if you are short and already have huge stocky calves.

As far as glutes go, it’s a lot more subjective. Some say it looks good while others say it looks shitty. Overdeveloping them could potentially ruin your shoulder to hip ratio and give you wide looking hips. Certainly don’t target them if you already have wide hip bones, you will look even more like a woman.

As far as some of the points you made about upper body:

I can certainly agree with you on the “keep shoulders bigger than arms” point. I’ve noticed many gymcels have arms that bulge out more than their shoulders which makes them look like a big block of ogre smudge.

Also, I’m going to have to partially disagree with you on the point about “not touching obliques”. Obliques are a very dimorphic muscle. Yes, you certainly don’t want them to be too big or to bulge out too much, but what a lot of people don’t realize is they can actually make your waist tighter if you train them properly and have proper genetics.

View attachment 2071370
Developing your obliques can enhance the v taper of your torso, as you can see in the image above. You can prevent them from bulging out too much by sticking to bodyweight oblique exercises and maybe occasionally doing weighted exercises (not too heavy) for them. Of course this should be done while monitoring their appearance to make sure it’s getting better, not worse.
Completely agree. I tend to lay off glutes though, having a huge bubble butt is pretty feminine. You don't want your ass to stand out as a guy, it's comical, and women tend to find it weird and funny.
@thecel 2.0

I would have to disagree. Choosing to train dimorphic muscles to look big and other muscles to not stand out (glutes, legs in general) is a good idea in general, unless you think general planning is autistic.
man-relax-on-beach-EHAXDP.jpg
tall-thin-young-german-man-balancing-on-a-post-listening-to-music-ACFH69.jpg
Elias-de-Poot-Esquire-Spain-Alfonso-Ohnur-02-620x896.jpg

Ideal physique for the female gaze. Tall, slender frame and skinny.

Ideal female physique. Big round ass, juicy thighs, small waist, wide hips and decent-sized tits (but not comically large).

7447301ec69c603323e8de0b64e446df.jpg
Delusional
I'm not gonna lie guys. Writing this I realizes that is all about genetics and there is little you can do other than gymmaxxing the right way which I already said in the thread. I'm confused about legs tho
Train quads and hamstrings so they are proportional and don't look too big or too small. It's a fine balance. However what you fail to realise is that if you are indeed 6'4" with long legs, which you consider ideal, it will take a lot of leg training to get them like that, due to how stretched out the muscle is down your leg. I wouldn't train glutes personally, but I would train calves a good bit. Calves are like the forearms of the leg, if they're small and skinny you look like a 13 year old.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, AscendingHero, Deleted member 23324 and 1 other person

View attachment 2071364
You are right bro, I was biased on the oblique part because I never trained abs but I should start tbh it looks athletic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and AscendingHero
210045.jpg

For males

300full.jpg
300full.jpg

For girls
that shit at the bottom is trash LTB tier body
any becky that leanmaxxed will get that body

ideal foid body has a thick lean waist with an ideal frame to match it and stores a lot of thigh fat, these bitches have low estrogen

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, ManzareK and callisto
20230224 112746

na'vi mode.

• Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
that shit at the bottom is trash LTB tier body
any becky that leanmaxxed will get that body

ideal foid body has a thick lean waist with an ideal frame to match it and stores a lot of thigh fat, these bitches have low estrogen
This look almost deformed tier, big ass looks like a sign of bad body composition. Need to be more porpotionate

Attachments

• 3278973_Screenshot_20230207_195409_Instagram.jpg
    3278973_Screenshot_20230207_195409_Instagram.jpg
    944.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
This look almost deformed tier, big ass looks like a sign of bad body composition. Need to be more porpotionate
when did i say that was ideal LOL