Ideal haircuts for an oval facial shape

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
I guess I have an oval facial shape. You guys have recommended that I try to hide my large forehead with hair. However on this website the complete opposite can be read: https://www.fashionbeans.com/2016/how-to-choose-right-haircut-for-face-shape/ It says: "“The trick with an oval face shape is to wear your hair off the forehead to create some volume and angles on top,” says Stelios Nicolaou, Aveda Master Barber. "

So now which version is correct?

Attachments

• K6GjfY6 (1).jpg
    K6GjfY6 (1).jpg
    729.1 KB · Views: 68
The haircut you have in that pic looks good, don’t hide the forehead what you have now looks more high class. For oval face the sides need to be a bit long and top longer to create more angularity and squareness, which is what you have anyway in that pic

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and StudyHacks
I‘ve seen articles like these and they‘re flawed, just like most eyebrow guides in the internet. They don‘t take harmony, hairline shape/set, hair texturing/density/color into account.

The same site you posted also tells people to go bald JFL and takes people like The Rock or Jason Statham as an example
20B7D5EF F5C0 4D29 BC1E 94AA5068A5F6

Wait for my guide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I‘ve seen articles like these and they‘re flawed, just like most eyebrow guides in the internet. They don‘t take harmony, hairline shape/set, hair texturing/density/color into account.

The same site you posted also tells people to go bald JFL and takes people like The Rock or Jason Statham as an example
View attachment 10129

Wait for my guide
what do they all have in common?

they're all chads loool