Ideal height in your opinion ?

For attracting women 6´1-6´2". For intimidating men, dunno, something much taller, close to 2 meters.
absolutely fucking not lmao. women are attracted to size

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis
absolutely fucking not lmao. women are attracted to size
No. You as a man are attracted to size, apparently. 6´1"-6´2" is well above average and already "large" to most women. Let me ask you, are you an incel?

• +1
Reactions: Halonyx
No. You as a man are attracted to size, apparently. 6´1"-6´2" is well above average and already "large" to most women. Let me ask you, are you an incel?
that height is just above average really. yes im incel, so? if you really think 6'1 is better than 6'4 then jfl

that height is just above average really. yes im incel, so? if you really think 6'1 is better than 6'4 then jfl
Well I'm not an incel and I have interacted with plenty of women so I might know a little more about their preferences than you. Not that my anecdotal experiences mean much in the end. What matters is statistical data, which shows pretty consistently that the range I mentioned tends to be ideal for women. Hell, it might even go as low as 6 ft. Above average height is very good, it has the widest appeal for logical reasons. Something like 6´4 is not bad, but it's already more niche appeal.

When you say that massive is better, you're just reflecting what you want, which is to be big and intimidating to other men. This is the male gaze. Thing is, women can also be intimidated by big and tall men, which is often not a good thing. That's why they tend to prefer someone who is comfortably above average, not short for a man and definitely taller than themselves, but not an ogre. This is the female gaze.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kanderior, Artemis and Halonyx
Well I'm not an incel and I have interacted with plenty of women so I might know a little more about their preferences than you. Not that my anecdotal experiences mean much in the end. What matters is statistical data, which shows pretty consistently that the range I mentioned tends to be ideal for women. Hell, it might even go as low as 6 ft. Above average height is very good, it has the widest appeal for logical reasons. Something like 6´4 is not bad, but it's already more niche appeal.

When you say that massive is better, you're just reflecting what you want, which is to be big and intimidating to other men. This is the male gaze. Thing is, women can also be intimidated by big and tall men, which is often not a good thing. That's why they tend to prefer someone who is comfortably above average, not short for a man and definitely taller than themselves, but not an ogre. This is the female gaze.
sounds like cope to me. literally every piece of evidence ive ever seen points to taller=better basically

sounds like cope to me. literally every piece of evidence ive ever seen points to taller=better basically
Ok, buddy, show all this evidence then. Let's have it.

bumbleheightpreference.jpg
You guys are so predictable. I knew it. That's just height fetishist women putting a filter on their fantasy height. Extremely niche. You really think the average woman prefers 7 ft over 5´11"? Any more data? Real data, not filter shit.

You guys are so predictable. I knew it. That's just height fetishist women putting a filter on their fantasy height. Extremely niche. You really think the average woman prefers 7 ft over 5´11"? Any more data? Real data, not filter shit.
dude youre just coping really hard rn. only reason foids might prefer shorter over taller is bcuz the taller has horrible proportions

Just be as tall as you can

dude youre just coping really hard rn. only reason foids might prefer shorter over taller is bcuz the taller has horrible proportions
Ok, incel. Believe what you want, for instance, that the reason you can't get a woman is because you're not 6´6". That helps you relinquish your own responsibility over your life and things you can affect.

Ok, incel. Believe what you want, for instance, that the reason you can't get a woman is because you're not 6´6". That helps you relinquish your own responsibility over your life and things you can affect.
manlet rage. i never said such things and have stated on many ocassions its face>height. and im happy with my height, yet i recognize that being taller would have given me more smv

manlet rage. i never said such things and have stated on many ocassions its face>height. and im happy with my height, yet i recognize that being taller would have given me more smv
Manlet rage for stating that the range of 6 ft-6´2 is ideal for attracting WOMEN? Only in an incel autist's brain are these manlet heights. Note that I never said that even taller heights would not be even better in other areas in life, I merely stated that women place value on other things besides being as scary and authoritative looking as possible. But once again, what would you know about women? You're an incel after all.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Manlet rage for stating that the range of 6 ft-6´2 is ideal for attracting WOMEN? Only in an incel autist's brain are these manlet heights. Note that I never said that even taller heights would not be even better in other areas in life, I merely stated that women place value on other things besides being as scary and authoritative looking as possible. But once again, what would you know about women? You're an incel after all.
youre just a coping manlet. accept that your height will never be satisfactory and move on

6'3, 190 cm
:lul::lul::lul: So you're a lot taller than me yet I have a tall, young and good-looking girlfriend, and my height hasn't held me back in the past with other girls either. So clearly it has been "satisfactory", whether or not it fits into your autist ideal range. So what's your excuse, buddy boy? You're tall yet an incel. Would you stop being an incel if you were 7 ft? Is that the magic trick? Accept that you will never be satisfactory and move on, loser.

• +1
Reactions: Halonyx
:lul::lul::lul: So you're a lot taller than me yet I have a tall, young and good-looking girlfriend, and my height hasn't held me back in the past with other girls either. So clearly it has been "satisfactory", whether or not it fits into your autist ideal range. So what's your excuse, buddy boy? You're tall yet an incel. Would you stop being an incel if you were 7 ft? Is that the magic trick? Accept that you will never be satisfactory and move on, loser.
lmao. i literally said im satisfied with my height. but according to you im too tall and intimidating. no wonder im incel then

lmao. i literally said im satisfied with my height. but according to you im too tall and intimidating. no wonder im incel then
I never said you're too tall. 6´3" is not too tall. Maybe something else about you scares them away, dunno. Anyway, take a shower and get a haircut and see if that works. :lul: Cheers.

• Love it
Reactions: cytoplasm
This or death tbh . Not joking. How will u compete with manlet curries giving hgh to kids to grow taller

This or death tbh . Not joking. How will u compete with manlet curries giving hgh to kids to grow taller

6ft 4 with decent shoulder to waist ratio = slayer

just imagine in your head a 6'2 guy next to a 6'6 guy with both of them having the same face, who mogs?

6”6 guy obviously but from everyones response 6”4 is perfect height so 6”6 is orge

6'4 -6'5

• +1
6’6-6’8… 6’9+ is pushing genetically lankey. At least most 6’9+ dudes

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Whats 3 extra inches of height going to do for you tho ?
never said i wanted to be 6'6 im fine with my height. but my smv would be higher
6”6 guy obviously but from everyones response 6”4 is perfect height so 6”6 is orge
its only ogre if you face is ugly and your proportions are fucked. you think any girl would think kelly oubre is ogre?

never said i wanted to be 6'6 im fine with my height. but my smv would be higher

its only ogre if you face is ugly and your proportions are fucked. you think any girl would think kelly oubre is ogre?

6”6 is max

6'3-6'4 is at the limit of being able to model, but youre not a mogger and youll be average in rich white areas, especially netherlands or nordics

best mogger height without looking like a freak of nature and scaring girls is probably 6'6-6'7

• +1
Im 6'3 and trust me 6'5 is the sweat spot if you're not ogre maxed.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
6ft0.350 fpr ideal face

6’4/6’5 would be ideal but literally any height 6’1 and up is good