Ideal height is 6'8 AND gymmaxed

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
not gonna lie, 6ft is manlet height at this point. You gotta be at least 6'3 to be considered human and preferably 6'5+ minimum while also gymmaxed with a wide massive frame and chad face. Anything over 6'8 is too tall, 7ft is just too much and you look like a freak at that height. its over if your not 6'8 with a physique like lebron james

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, chigoha and casadebanho
at 6,2 i still mog most guys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Oberyn, mvp2v1, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
7ft height
12x9 inch cock
20 figure income
or rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member and 5 others
Cope being 8 ft tall is ideal 6”8 is manlet height cutoff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, yirma19, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
Mental illness

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, GigaAscender and Umbra
Mental illness
mark my words boyo, hypergamy.

6ft is average for zoomers and so being 6ft isnt special anymore and most people who are 6ft fraud 6'2 with height increasing shoes or lie so in order to have the height halo you have to be at least 6'3

mark my words boyo, hypergamy.

6ft is average for zoomers and so being 6ft isnt special anymore and most people who are 6ft fraud 6'2 with height increasing shoes or lie so in order to have the height halo you have to be at least 6'3
Get well soon buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, yirma19, untouchable_coper and 5 others
6'2 in maroon vs 6'8 in purple, yeah you have to be a 0.1% outlier to get chicks bruz.
188cm vs 208cm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, Oberyn and LooksOrDeath
Mental illness
Low iq thread
:chad:
mark my words boyo, hypergamy. :soy::incel:

Stop crying like a lil bitch, if google doesn't lie and average height in netherlands is 6 feet, then they can fraud to 6'1, if hypergamy is as brutal as you think, they'll be lucky if the average becomes 6'2 - 6'3 in like 2 or 3 decades. Otherwise no person will get your retarded ass ''blackpilled'' leg lenghtening, unless they're severly small and could get it and still look normal proportions wise. Height increasing soles and shoes are retarded if they add more than 1-2 cm to you, just get high heels already, only insecure guys and manlets get soles. You''ll take them off and still be a manlet

''All zoomers are 6ft tall on average'':feelsuhh:. Touch grass unironically bro, i've seen a guy who is 6'7 as you say and his proportions are so fucked its disturbing to look at, toothpick legs unironically, i'll be surprised if he lives longer than 30yod considering he's unhealthy too and has a long horse face cause of his height. I'm 6feet with above average frame and i only train muay thai ,no weights and i mog most people here when it comes to height , frame and face

Choose a normal height such as 6'1 - 6'3 with average frame and work your way up gymmaxing, otherwise no one is reaching 6'3 - 6'4 on average with good proportions anytime soon :lul: you cringe dog.

Also delusionals like you get on my ignore list , so don't bother replying . Quit this site and touch grass

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, Oberyn, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
Top tier autism

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
Lebron is male gaze appeal u fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Oberyn and Deleted member
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member and 1 other person

Stop crying like a lil bitch, if google doesn't lie and average height in netherlands is 6 feet, then they can fraud to 6'1, if hypergamy is as brutal as you think, they'll be lucky if the average becomes 6'2 - 6'3 in like 2 or 3 decades. Otherwise no person will get your retarded ass ''blackpilled'' leg lenghtening, unless they're severly small and could get it and still look normal proportions wise. Height increasing soles and shoes are retarded if they add more than 1-2 cm to you, just get high heels already, only insecure guys and manlets get soles. You''ll take them off and still be a manlet

''All zoomers are 6ft tall on average'':feelsuhh:. Touch grass unironically bro, i've seen a guy who is 6'7 as you say and his proportions are so fucked its disturbing to look at, toothpick legs unironically, i'll be surprised if he lives longer than 30yod considering he's unhealthy too and has a long horse face cause of his height. I'm 6feet with above average frame and i only train muay thai ,no weights and i mog most people here when it comes to height , frame and face

Choose a normal height such as 6'1 - 6'3 with average frame and work your way up gymmaxing, otherwise no one is reaching 6'3 - 6'4 on average with good proportions anytime soon :lul: you cringe dog.

Also delusionals like you get on my ignore list , so don't bother replying . Quit this site and touch grass
gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

not gonna lie, 6ft is manlet height at this point. You gotta be at least 6'3 to be considered human and preferably 6'5+ minimum while also gymmaxed with a wide massive frame and chad face. Anything over 6'8 is too tall, 7ft is just too much and you look like a freak at that height. its over if your not 6'8 with a physique like lebron james

🍛

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
life has always been Chad only but due to the internet making it seem like there's a plethora of chads only gigachad is now Chad. In real life the story is different.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and LooksOrDeath

always love it when @jaw_is_law gets eviscerated.

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra

being 6'8 is retarded cuz manlets can headbutt your balls with EASE :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: its over for lebroncels

It's true

But lots of 6"8 guys are deformed lanklets with horseface

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and Oberyn
stop copin op the taller the better

While I agree that 6ft is nothing special nowadays

Everytime I go on the street at 6'2 I mog like 90% of man

I would still much rather be 6'8 than 6'2 tbh, height mogging feels great

• Ugh..
Reactions: klamus
This is the dumbest thread and you know it’s the dumbest thread and why every damn thing you said was massively retarded

While I agree that 6ft is nothing special nowadays

Everytime I go on the street at 6'2 I mog like 90% of man

I would still much rather be 6'8 than 6'2 tbh, height mogging feels great
Being taller than other men isnt mogging. You Have to Be considerably taller. 6'2 May Be taller than 90% of men but you certainly dont mog 90% of men