IDEAL IN 2021 (not cope)

Adriana Lima

Adriana Lima

Fuck you ugly
2254372a0b4d75b56b983df80eb4a6ee7724e6a6

EYmZGwoXsAAbahy

Yall I finna be real with yall real quick if you aint rocking with this hair, in 2021 wtf you doing bruhhh????? deadass looks fire on sancels, niggerniggers and coomskins bruhhh, catch me and my shoottas at the Travis concert all with this bruhhh, fr fr yall really be listen to these wilding ass millennials bout this lookism biz bruh lyk wtf you doing nigga? rn its easy af no cap just pull up with this fire ass cut bruhh and the hoes be on ur shit bruh on god, yall be on sumthing else with this hunter eyes shit, lyk that shit ain't even bussing nigga, ain't no hoes fucking with that shit, deez niggas want that gucci ass hair cut bruhh!!!

Incelmatis personae

@copingcoomskin @shitcelpoocel @NTniggacel @pajeet4687 @homocelnotgaycel @mogcuzwhitecel @pajeet3786 @fatwhitebitchmaxxer @ethnicwomenfogcel @Rajesh475932 @realgookmaxxer @pussynigganotgaycel @malemodelfapper568 @genericshitskincel @baldnonwhitenigga @widehipstrannynigga @pajeet2675 @BBCinmyassmaxxer @ethnicwomencansitonmyfacemaxxer @bigbitchesnoworries @malemodelfapper101

inb4 @volcelfatcel hair and drip is cope just ignore everything girls talk about on tiktok theory and listen to some washed up "chad" on an incel forum:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, MrGlutton and Deleted member 2403
Can‘t respect people that aren‘t RTT maxxing and choose twink styles instead

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Adriana Lima
Can‘t respect people that aren‘t RTT maxxing and choose twink styles instead
Cuhh you tripping on hella shit my nigga lyk fr my nigga, fucking zero bitches on ur dick my nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
thx my gook nigger spic cumskin kweeen :Comfy:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Adriana Lima
Cuhh you tripping on hella shit my nigga lyk fr my nigga, fucking zero bitches on ur dick my nigga
Dress like this too, to fit the cool hair style :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Adriana Lima
View attachment 1398331

View attachment 1398355

Yall I finna be real with yall real quick if you aint rocking with this hair, in 2021 wtf you doing bruhhh????? deadass looks fire on sancels, niggerniggers and coomskins bruhhh, catch me and my shoottas at the Travis concert all with this bruhhh, fr fr yall really be listen to these wilding ass millennials bout this lookism biz bruh lyk wtf you doing nigga? rn its easy af no cap just pull up with this fire ass cut bruhh and the hoes be on ur shit bruh on god, yall be on sumthing else with this hunter eyes shit, lyk that shit ain't even bussing nigga, ain't no hoes fucking with that shit, deez niggas want that gucci ass hair cut bruhh!!!

Incelmatis personae

@copingcoomskin @shitcelpoocel @NTniggacel @pajeet4687 @homocelnotgaycel @mogcuzwhitecel @pajeet3786 @fatwhitebitchmaxxer @ethnicwomenfogcel @Rajesh475932 @realgookmaxxer @pussynigganotgaycel @malemodelfapper568 @genericshitskincel @baldnonwhitenigga @widehipstrannynigga @pajeet2675 @BBCinmyassmaxxer @ethnicwomencansitonmyfacemaxxer @bigbitchesnoworries @malemodelfapper101

inb4 @volcelfatcel hair and drip is cope just ignore everything girls talk about on tiktok theory and listen to some washed up "chad" on an incel forum:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
2022 is my year when my hair is naturally like this

Drip is cope tho
Didn’t you see 1stman spent 1k on clothes

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima

Users who are viewing this thread

Back