Ideal Is Boring

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
I’ve made many morphs with FaceApp, FaceTune, and GIMP in my .org career.

One thing that all the top PSL morphs have in common is this itself—having so much in common.

At the top of the looks scale, all the faces start to look pretty much the same, and pheno/coloring become their only significant differences.

So think hypothetically if we can make everyone on Planet Earth be at a certain PSL level or higher. Would you decide to set the minimum PSL to be the maximum of the PSL scale? I wouldn’t. Because if everyone is max PSL, the amount of uniqueness between the world’s 8 billion humans would be so fuckin minimal, and that’d be boring. In the hypothetical scenario, I’d pick 7/10 as the minimum PSL of humanity because that allows for a pretty wide range of variation while ensuring that everyone is good-looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464, 5'7 zoomer, SADA and 3 others
Chris Benoit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and thecel
540464EF 6BEC 4A01 B26C AEB2B9E63E6A
9DDD82CE B06D 4201 A2B4 7AF9001E523E

All my max-PSL FaceApp morphs end up with this generic hollow-cheeked permasquint hyperdimorphic look.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Xangsane, overtier1011 and 2 others
Do you think this look is optimal for getting girls?

Yes it’s optimal for getting girls on average, but every woman has a type, and this one is very generic and just conventionally attractive. It’s the most ideal look for a man to have, but this doesn’t mean it’s ideal to most women.

This look (just throwing numbers out there to make a point) is ideal to 10% of women, the next best look is ideal to 9% of women, and the next best look after that is ideal to 8% of women, etc. No look is perfect to a majority of women, for women’s tastes vary greatly, but this one is the most optimal look to have.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Mr. President, SADA and 3 others
can you morph me into adonis from hamza academy​

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Dude just stop at this point

That’s an old morph. And not just mine. I did minor touch-ups on someone else’s morph, and that’s the result.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
That’s an old morph. And not even mine.
There‘s a thin but very noticeable line between the max-psl that is attractive to women and the one that stings out a certain uncanniness.

Last edited:
  • +1
IMG 0726
This guy mogs every morph

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream, BrahminBoss and thecel
Yes it’s optimal for getting girls on average, but every woman has a type, and this one is very generic and just conventionally attractive. It’s the most ideal look for a man to have, but this doesn’t mean it’s ideal to most women.
TLDR: The higher you are on the PSL scale; the larger the demographic you appeal to.

• +1
I’ve made many morphs with FaceApp, FaceTune, and GIMP in my .org career.

One thing that all the top PSL morphs have in common is this itself—having so much in common.

At the top of the looks scale, all the faces start to look pretty much the same, and pheno/coloring become their only significant differences.

So think hypothetically if we can make everyone on Planet Earth be at a certain PSL level or higher. Would you decide to set the minimum PSL to be the maximum of the PSL scale? I wouldn’t. Because if everyone is max PSL, the amount of uniqueness between the world’s 8 billion humans would be so fuckin minimal, and that’d be boring. In the hypothetical scenario, I’d pick 7/10 as the minimum PSL of humanity because that allows for a pretty wide range of variation while ensuring that everyone is good-looking.
Nigga if everyone had the same looks level personality would actually matter which is actually ideal because people will like each other for something other than looks and more genuine

• JFL
Reactions: SADA and thecel
that's the artists fault ngl. i remember to make al my 8psl morphs unique
3433576 FaceApp 1685043097576

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Mainstream and SADA
Nigga if everyone had the same looks level personality would actually matter which is actually ideal because people will like each other for something other than looks and more genuine

the aspects of personality that appeal to normies are as superficial as looks

@thecel dont Jfl me you faggot! I will reveal your identity to ww

• JFL
the aspects of personality that appeal to normies are as superficial as looks
At least it is more easily influenced by effort than just having good genetics

• +1
its almost as if being attractive is objective or smth

• Woah