Ideal is not crisick looks but crisick state of being

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
You dont need to be chad you just need to be the star in your locality/ country. getting ltbs in the west is mogged to suicide by getting htbs in the oriental states. After softmax I am the king of india iran arab morocco and italy. Only america and europe ill struggle and that too cause racism against indians not pheno and if i was chad my pheno would be the best in the world like cm punk. im going to be prince of persia

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and isis_Bleach
kys you pathetic dalit

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, Hero of the Imperium, alriodai and 1 other person
cutie Bvll. fix ur norwood tho srs
there's no norwood. should i change my location to your shithole to show you what girls in your are up to while you cope?

there's no norwood. should i change my location to your shithole to show you what girls in your are up to while you cope?
its not like that simple, girls are asexual here due to malnutrition and chronic stress pollution and PUFA coupled w poverty. All the upper middle class well off poojetas worship me.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
You dont need to be chad you just need to be the star in your locality/ country. getting ltbs in the west is mogged to suicide by getting htbs in the oriental states. After softmax I am the king of india iran arab morocco and italy. Only america and europe ill struggle and that too cause racism against indians not pheno and if i was chad my pheno would be the best in the world like cm punk. im going to be prince of persia
Over. FRENCH BVLL IS BEST PHENO @the BULL keep crying for meds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 15827
its not like that simple, girls are asexual here due to malnutrition and chronic stress pollution and PUFA coupled w poverty. All the upper middle class well off poojetas worship me.
asexual for streetshitters raw dog for chadlites +

asexual for streetshitters raw dog for chadlites +
0 iq user i just said well off poojetas are giga horny but dravidian jbs wont even look at prime opry twice. send me ur cock again im a bit horny now aggressive bull makes me sexually excited

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and subhuman to mtn
0 iq user i just said well off poojetas are giga horny but dravidian jbs wont even look at prime opry twice
no girl looks at men outiside stupid curry
while you cope on looksmax ppl in your city are getting laid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
The state of being of a 30y+ guy who craves daily for validation from incels on a Blackpill forum in order to cope with his abused dog syndrome?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531, Eduardo DOV, subhuman to mtn and 2 others
no girl looks at men outiside stupid curry
while you cope on looksmax ppl in your city are getting laid
idiot i rule all of india even now after softmax i rule iran arab morocco and turkey and south italy

idiot i rule all of india even now after softmax i rule iran arab morocco and turkey and south italy
what south italy you dalit you would clean toilets and lick rich white men ass here
not to mention you can't even fuck your own girls

• Hmm...
The state of being of a 30y+ guy who craves daily for validation from incels on a Blackpill forum in order to cope with his abused dog syndrome?
you don't understand tbh the higher you go in age the higher you go in glory if you're still a slayer. ppl like OP are 21 and never touched a pussy (i already had 3 gfs by that time) and want to talk shit to gigachads who would shit in his mouth

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 15827
what south italy you dalit you would clean toilets and lick rich white men ass here
not to mention you can't even fuck your own girls
i was getting htbs just from my height two years ago when i was truecel by psl standards just from my height. now whole corridor stops and gazes at me. ironic that ur talking about virginity something u hold sacred and not to be lost too quick, losing virginity is for copers who cant get validation

i was getting htbs just from my height two years ago when i was truecel by psl standards just from my height. now whole corridor stops and gazes at me. ironic that ur talking about virginity something u hold sacred and not to be lost too quick, losing virginity is for copers who cant get validation
everyone gets looked at in college's corridors you freak incel
talk to me when you can fuck girls for real not in your head

• JFL
everyone gets looked at in college's corridors you freak incel
talk to me when you can fuck girls for real not in your head
i always can the question is if i want to.

you don't understand tbh the higher you go in age the higher you go in glory if you're still a slayer. ppl like OP are 21 and never touched a pussy (i already had 3 gfs by that time) and want to talk shit to gigachads who would shit in his mouth
Mirin your schizo behaviour of constantly switching between either sucking crisicks cock or hating on him

Make up your mind... Bull:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: vaseqmoherad and Deleted member 15827
i always can the question is if i want to.
reminder that you had to upload your faceapped pics to gets matches on hinge with ltbs
and you're talking about ruling south italy jfl

• JFL
reminder that you had to upload your faceapped pics to gets matches on hinge with ltbs
and you're talking about ruling south italy jfl
thambiii i dont morph anything i will rule south italy at my peak but then then that kingdom will fall as i turn 30. but at my peak history books will say i had biiggest empire in the world

Early next month I'm going to ask Crisick (who is an old friend and associate of mine) if I can use his pictures on a Bumble Chadfish and Tinder and Hinge Chadfish in my city. I'll buy premium to speed up the process.

This will be the FINAL Chadfish experiment to end all experiments.

I will need him to provide me with REAL TIME verification pictures when they inevitably force me to verify though.

I'm shooting for the Megathread to drop sometime around September 20th.

500 Screenshots. 200 page thread. And we can finally solve the issue of "Do looks matter" together as a community.

• JFL
you are an oldcel stop coping here and marry a roastie

• +1
You said you were a virgin at 24

• +1