Ideal job to make money and meet women.

Lingesan Periyaandi

Lingesan Periyaandi

Lawyer by day, pimp by midnight
Which one is it?

I'd say it is Photography.

Basically every woman nowadays is Instagrammaxing and needs their photos/ videos taken. If you're reasonably looksmaxed, you can invest in a decent camera like Sony Alpha 6400 and some lights/ tripods and start marketing . First you have to do some works for free and grow an Instagram page. If you're lucky enough, you'll get calls from women and you might be able to charge them as well. Who knows they might have sex with you as well if they like the photos.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
This or anything related with fashion design, graphic design basically anything related with art. I also know that travel agencies and working at hotel is good for that.

• +1
Reactions: dbva and Lingesan Periyaandi
college professor

• Woah
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi
This or anything related with fashion design, graphic design basically anything related with art. I also know that travel agencies and working at hotel is good for that.
Have a car and be in a tourist city and get paid to drive people to see landmark locations

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
actually legit

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi
Have a car and be in a tourist city and get paid to drive people to see landmark locations
doing uber black in a rich city is a cheat code from what ive seen, if you have one of those luxury sprinter vans you can make bank in miami, nyc, la etc