Ideal male height for everything ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger

Height

6"1-6"3 ideal correct ?

no trolling please

Also could you potentially larp too 6"2 if you are 6"1 barefoot wearing shoes ? and so on for 6"2 barefoot etc.

Not even lying i am 5"7 and would feel like a trillionare being 6"1 barefoot right now

190 cm

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Speaking of personal experience, i think 6'2 is the best tbh.

You are exceptionally tall at this height, but not a giant freak. You are above average in every country of the world, but you are still not "too tall" for vehicles and common clothing. Its the best height a man can ever be tbh

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 15827, EggKing and 3 others
6'4 is just right.

Height

6"1-6"3 ideal correct ?

no trolling please

Also could you potentially larp too 6"2 if you are 6"1 barefoot wearing shoes ? and so on for 6"2 barefoot etc.

Not even lying i am 5"7 and would feel like a trillionare being 6"1 barefoot right now
No shit

Height

6"1-6"3 ideal correct ?

no trolling please

You’re correct in saying it’s 6’1. It has the broadest appeal and it’s the tallest you get before usually experiencing harmony issues.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
6'6 basketball players

Speaking of personal experience, i think 6'2 is the best tbh.

You are exceptionally tall at this height, but not a giant freak. You are above average in every country of the world, but you are still not "too tall" for vehicles and common clothing. Its the best height a man can ever be tbh

The best for what?

For strictly appeal I'd say 6'3 barefoot

Why? at this height you'll have the largest range possible of women who will either ACCEPT or LOVE your height with the fewest thinking "oh he's too short or too tall"

6'4+ and above you start tapering off for more thinking you're too tall

sex appeal is about wide and deep appeal - this is where you mog the fuck out of most people in physical size and have top tier maesthetics

global appeal

Height + Chad Face = won at life
Height + SubChad Face = You will never be appreciated to the extent you think you should be appreciated (eg. normie manlets somehow pulling hotter girls than you)
Therefore if you have Height + a subChad face, your one and only purpose is using your height to dominate at sports, nothing else.

To answer your question, 195cm - 200cm is ideal

For ease of living, overall health and longevity, clothes, room to sit etc it's around 5'8-5'10.
For dating/attraction, it's probably 6'0-6'3, although 6'3+ can also work.
For male respect/mogging, it's 6'3+, but you need a good body too.