Ideal man according to 50 Shades of Grey, the best-selling erotic novel for women of all time

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Christian is tall, lean yet muscular, and broad-shouldered, with dark copper-colored hair and intense, bright gray eyes. He keeps in shape by kickboxing, running, and having sex. As quoted by Anastasia, "He is not merely good looking - he is the epitome of male beauty, breathtaking." Christian has an issue with self loathing and says that it is "just a pretty face" whenever he Is complimented on his appearance. He also believes that, because of his scars, lifestyle choices, and horrible childhood, he is only a "husk of a man" and has no heart.

As an adolescent, Christian had violent mood swings that often got him into fights, and he secretly drank and was addicted to alcohol. He hated all of the therapists that he was forced to meet with, because none of them were helping him. When he was fifteen years old, he took a landscaping job for his mother's friend Elena Lincoln.

Elena seduced him, and he ended up losing his virginity to her. She introduced him to the BDSM lifestyle, which he credits with teaching him how to control his emotions and channel his anger into positive outlets. She acted as a Domme to Christian for six years, until Elena's then-husband found out, and beat her to the point that she was hospitalized.

Christian briefly attended Harvard University and studied for two years, but he eventually dropped out to start his own business. When he was 21, Elena loaned him $100,000 of her husband's money to help him start, and Christian's business eventually grew into the renowned Grey Enterprises Holdings, Inc. over the span of a few years. He continued to practice BDSM, acting as a Dominant and a Sadist. Many of his submissives were selected for him by Elena, and had fifteen such relationships for about 6 years before meeting Anastasia Steele on Monday, May 9th, 2011.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Hikicel69, Aladin and 14 others
The epitome of male beauty is not a tall, lean, broad guy! It's a guy with a nice personality and lots of confidence :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Hikicel69, zura and 31 others
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 19036
This is just cope for post wall roasties fantasizing about a young guy wanting them. “Doming him” lol “chosing his subs”

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 29167, Xangsane and 1 other person
This is just cope for post wall roasties fantasizing about a young guy wanting them. “Doming him” lol “chosing his subs”
Roasties can get younger men. With gym and strict diet they become MILF's. But most women dont have dedication to do that and become unfuckable pathetic shit after 25.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, the BULL, Mongrelcel and 11 others
incel trait: vinn98 has never interacted with you

So old women like 15 year olds
Agepill confirmed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Jarate, squirrelcel and 3 others
Christian is tall, lean yet muscular, and broad-shouldered, with dark copper-colored hair and intense, bright gray eyes. He keeps in shape by kickboxing, running, and having sex. As quoted by Anastasia, "He is not merely good looking - he is the epitome of male beauty, breathtaking." Christian has an issue with self loathing and says that it is "just a pretty face" whenever he Is complimented on his appearance. He also believes that, because of his scars, lifestyle choices, and horrible childhood, he is only a "husk of a man" and has no heart.

As an adolescent, Christian had violent mood swings that often got him into fights, and he secretly drank and was addicted to alcohol. He hated all of the therapists that he was forced to meet with, because none of them were helping him. When he was fifteen years old, he took a landscaping job for his mother's friend Elena Lincoln.

Elena seduced him, and he ended up losing his virginity to her. She introduced him to the BDSM lifestyle, which he credits with teaching him how to control his emotions and channel his anger into positive outlets. She acted as a Domme to Christian for six years, until Elena's then-husband found out, and beat her to the point that she was hospitalized.

Christian briefly attended Harvard University and studied for two years, but he eventually dropped out to start his own business. When he was 21, Elena loaned him $100,000 of her husband's money to help him start, and Christian's business eventually grew into the renowned Grey Enterprises Holdings, Inc. over the span of a few years. He continued to practice BDSM, acting as a Dominant and a Sadist. Many of his submissives were selected for him by Elena, and had fifteen such relationships for about 6 years before meeting Anastasia Steele on Monday, May 9th, 2011.
@BigJimsWornOutTires

what are your thoughts on this?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
@BigJimsWornOutTires

what are your thoughts on this?
None. I find the entire story retarded, and the writer should move to a dark, cold place and never show its face again.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Magical Apple
yes but we need the most important thing? Did he wear facial hair or not? Did he have body hair or not?

@Prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, mogstar and Prettyboy
yes but we need the most important thing? Did he wear facial hair or not? Did he have body hair or not?

@Prettyboy
Have you heard about the 30 year nostalgia pendulum theory? I think ideal male aesthetic at any given time has to do with it

Have you heard about the 30 year nostalgia pendulum theory? I think ideal male aesthetic at any given time has to do with it
What does that mean? Hair or no hair?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
What does that mean? Hair or no hair?
In the 2020’s no hair, the current decade is the retroisation of the ‘90s. Pretty aesthetic dominates. The ‘80s and in turn ‘10s were the time of masculine aesthetics. Millenials are a masculine generation culture wise, zoomers are soft / pretty (just like ‘90s aesthetics)

The faggots dancing on tiktok right now look 1:1 like young heartrobs in the 1990s like DiCaprio or the BackStreet Boys

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky, Chadeep, Amnesia and 2 others
There are ideals for both sexes, that doesn't prevent average people from having sex. Only mentally stunted incels think you have to be the absolute ideal to get a woman to look in your direction.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: itorroella9, gogger, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
In the 2020’s no hair, the current decade is the retroisation of the ‘90s
What influences this, is it due to parental influence? The culture we consumed growing up was made by gen X so it is probs not suprising that it is what they did when they were our age we are mimicking.

Think of when filthyfrank went after kids who wanted to live in the 90s, well I remember being the same age as them and having similar thoughts though of course I still agreed with his video. Think of how 90s jdm cars have been appreciating in value alot for example, also the influence on fashion is very obvious when I am on campus.

• +1
What influences this, is it due to parental influence?
Exactly. There’s a reason it’s called the 30 year pendulum, that’s around the age people have their kids in the West nowadays.

The kids ,while growing up get exposed to their parent’s favourite cultural content, which usually so happens to be the one they consumed when they were young 20-30 years ago. This creates a very strong nostalgia in many kids while they grow up. The 2010s was infamous for romanticizing the 1980s. Just think of the movie Drive (2011), Synthwave, neon Miami Vice aesthetic, electronic music, games like bladerunner 2049, music like the Weeknd’s Blinding Lights

Think of when filthyfrank went after kids who wanted to live in the 90s, well I remember being the same age as them and having similar thoughts though of course I still agreed with his video. Think of how 90s jdm cars have been appreciating in value alot for example, also the influence on fashion is very obvious when I am on campus.
The ‘90 s was all about prettyboys. In movies like Titanic, boybands like BackStreet Boys. Jewelry , piercings (especially navel piercing for girls), dyed or highlighted bleached hair, clean shaven , baggy loose clothing , hairless bodies, curtains haircuts etc

We are living in 1990’s 2.0

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, gymmaxedhorse and 3 others
The epitome of male beauty is not a tall, lean, broad guy! It's a guy with a nice personality and lots of confidence :soy:
This but unironically

e406043d292c0cedf03efa93d2a4417cd8fdf9b9_00.gif

The AE86 in the anime is a great representation of the masculine aesthetics of the 1980’s (the car was produced from 1983-1987); it’s absolute lack of curves and angularity was the trend during that time.

Go forward 5-10 years into the 1990s and design trends went into a 180 degree turn; just as pop culture started to promote soft, pretty aesthetics over overly masculine angular ones, the cars also became very curvy

The seventh generation of Toyota Corollas looked like this (mid ‘90s):
F179078E C89C 4FE9 9B03 CA6F1E17A88F

Notice how much less angular it is compared to the AE86

Sex symbol in the 80s:
6B67C086 0D1C 45E1 880A 5CA67AA9B9A4

Sex symbol in the 90s:
E97BD7B8 DDB3 4C0F B3E4 C35719A8D60D

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Moggie
The AE86 in the anime is a great representation of the masculine aesthetics of the 1980’s (the car was produced from 1983-1987); it’s absolute lack of curves and angularity was the trend during that time.

Go forward 5-10 years into the 1990s and design trends went into a 180 degree turn; just as pop culture started to promote soft, pretty aesthetics over overly masculine angular ones, the cars also became very curvy

The seventh generation of Toyota Corollas looked like this (mid ‘90s):
View attachment 1808025

Notice how much less angular it is compared to the AE86
I could cherrypick by bringing up the Altezza but that was designed to be a successor to the AE86, you are right though the cars became curvy due to needing to become more fuel efficient / aerodynamic. The GTR r34 was also angular idk why though.

Toyota-Altezza-action.jpg
NISSAN-Skyline-GT-R-V-Spec-R34-4041_13.jpg

• +1
What do you think of the altezza btw? I have thought about getting one before but I think they are overpriced now tbh.

pic_00.png

• +1
I feel like this book is already kind of dated

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I could cherrypick by bringing up the Altezza but that was designed to be a successor to the AE86, you are right though the cars became curvy due to needing to become more fuel efficient / aerodynamic. The GTR r34 was also angular idk why though.

Toyota-Altezza-action.jpg
NISSAN-Skyline-GT-R-V-Spec-R34-4041_13.jpg
Aerodynamics and evolvement of technology over time is certainly a factor, but I would argue cultural trends are even more important.

Just think about it, aerodynamic cars were already made as early as the 1930’s:
649747D5 42EF 4BDF AA80 90E2CA2E3A88

An advertisement from Czechoslovakian automaker Tatra from 1930

Americans cars in the ‘50s were as curvy as it gets
E36C1EDA 3752 44D7 ACAD 0A65466219B1

Techonology and aerodynamics should have evolved in 30 years yet cars in the ‘80s looked like boxes on wheels

374C698F 424C 45A6 8253 6F221E6D2236

It was always more about cultural trends and it’s effect on design

• +1
Christian is tall, lean yet muscular, and broad-shouldered, with dark copper-colored hair and intense, bright gray eyes.

B881d53f696cb8dd

If only I had the fucking shoulders:fuk::fuk:
Connor murphy lookism

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
What do you think of the altezza btw? I have thought about getting one before but I think they are overpriced now tbh.

pic_00.png
Looks good although I prefer Subaru’s WRX’s aesthetics above all

Other than aesthetics I cannot really comment on it as Lexus cars are very rare here in Europe (am I correct the IS and Altezza are the same cars , the former meant for export?)

Last edited:
  • +1
Looks good although I prefer Subaru’s WRC’s aesthetics above all
u mean WRX which one do you prefer?
2bef49c512f98b2cac5ed9628bd6c990.jpg

I like the first the most I think.
34416704680_1a6d9898a5_b.jpg
7e6949157d7d7f9550e4e8242ddfc8dc.jpg

Thoughts on the subaru legacy? I like the B4 tbh.
z0lqgruyq0j11.jpg
images_subaru_legacy_1998_10.jpg

1604419165_phl1001070j_mmthumb.jpg
subaru-legacy-rsk-b4-blitzen-specs-performance-cars_854f2.jpg
d47a09es-960.jpg

Other than aesthetics I cannot really comment on it as Lexus cars are very rare here in Europe (am I correct the IS and Altezza are the same cars , the former meant for export?)
Yeah except the altezza has a manual and a beams engine (3SGE).

Last edited:
  • +1
u mean WRX which one do you prefer?
2bef49c512f98b2cac5ed9628bd6c990.jpg
22B (1997/1998) , iconic :Comfy:
B3F36F88 FA27 46B6 B473 DB1563CA088E
9BE32155 FAC2 4C35 8060 24631D09B5EB

I like the first the most I think.
34416704680_1a6d9898a5_b.jpg
7e6949157d7d7f9550e4e8242ddfc8dc.jpg

Thoughts on the subaru legacy? I like the B4 tbh.
Looks good too, although Imprezza better imo

Mitsubishi lancer evo’s are also chad cars
C1673B91 3288 4BB3 8CA0 8565424E4569

• +1
Didn't pick it due to rarity tbh but it is the best yes.

I like the evo-vi the most
Mitsubishi-EVO-VI-Lancer-Prototype.jpg
1999-Mitsubishi-Lancer-Evo-VI-Tommi-Makinen-Edition-Front-1.jpeg
30-ww-2.jpg
It’s a shame Mitsubishi discontinued the Lancer Evo, it was one of the best looking cars of it’s time. They instead decided to put their stake on SUVs :sick:

• +1
Christian is a pakistani male

lean yet muscular, and broad-shouldered, with dark copper-colored hair and intense, bright gray eyes.

• +1
Tall, lean, muscular, broad shoulders, bright eyes, a face that resembles the epitome of male beauty.

Over if this doesn't describe you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, TeenAscender, Jarate and 1 other person
Roasties can get younger men. With gym and strict diet they become MILF's. But most women dont have dedication to do that and become unfuckable pathetic shit after 25.
tbh

hilarious how much power they have and they still fuck it up

Exactly. There’s a reason it’s called the 30 year pendulum, that’s around the age people have their kids in the West nowadays.

The kids ,while growing up get exposed to their parent’s favourite cultural content, which usually so happens to be the one they consumed when they were young 20-30 years ago. This creates a very strong nostalgia in many kids while they grow up. The 2010s was infamous for romanticizing the 1980s. Just think of the movie Drive (2011), Synthwave, neon Miami Vice aesthetic, electronic music, games like bladerunner 2049, music like the Weeknd’s Blinding Lights

The ‘90 s was all about prettyboys. In movies like Titanic, boybands like BackStreet Boys. Jewelry , piercings (especially navel piercing for girls), dyed or highlighted bleached hair, clean shaven , baggy loose clothing , hairless bodies, curtains haircuts etc

Interesting theory but I do not agree about the 2010's idealizing the 80s
Completely different styles in hair, clothes etc were worn
Fades and such shit, Justin Bieber haircuts before and this zyzz tier tanktops with tattoos were modern ten years ago

I never saw pic related being idealized even remotely, the 80s were their own kind of aesthetics tbh
Dcb4dd5e 241a 462b 896b d3b184718f0c

I agree that the last two years had influence from the 90s but also 70s
I see people wearing cabana style jeans and shit, looks aesthetic as fuck

I agree that the last two years had influence from the 90s but also 70s
I see people wearing cabana style jeans and shit, looks aesthetic as fuck
I went out today and saw tons of zoomers dressed like hippies, I don't know how else to describe the weird loose colorful clothes they were wearing. It's like they're trying to look like geeks. I'm in Prague.

• +1
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
It's interesting that Christian Grey is described as keeping in shape by "kickboxing, running and having sex". No mention of lifting weights. Women hate it when guys lift weights because it signals try-harding and trying to look better than their genetics. Women want a man to be fit naturally without even trying.

When I was gymcelling hard every day I was talking to a girl who asked me how much I work out. I answered "once a week" and she seemed mad over it like she wanted to discount my progress by assuming I'm obsessed with gymcelling.

my mom read that and then i did and it smelled like tuna

This is the author who fantasizes about a young lean tall man who is the epitome of male beauty who keeps in shape by beating women and having sex with billions of dollars in the bank.

el-james.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show

And for Muslim ?

This is the author who fantasizes about a young lean tall man who is the epitome of male beauty who keeps in shape by beating women and having sex with billions of dollars in the bank.

el-james.jpg
White women are literal daughters of Satan on Earth

If you date one in 2023 you literally brainnuked

White ppl have bad taste bro